Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth (37337 Views)

Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? / Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) / meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by silent10(m): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
oxygeng:
This write up though meant to be deterrent; is very highly exaggerated. Car batteries; fertilisers etc don't exist as natural elements. So you don't extract things from them directly to make meth crystal; Rather those elements used (series of xcal processes) in making batteries and co. Are also used in formulating meth crystal; but not necessarily have to be converted to batteries and fertilisers first.
Now this sound educative. (Thumbs up)
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by MufasaLion: 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
Bacteriologist:

We had it coming. Drugs are usually a manifestation of other deeper societal problems.

For example, Tramadol has been used by many workers to stay focused at work because in a harsh economy everyone wants to keep their jobs at all cost.

Tramadol is gateway drug it's only a matter of time and tolerance before the users develop addictiin for stronger substances.

Many programmers, music writers, labourers, construction workers etc use meth for increased productivity. Yahoo boys usually work at night night sleep comes. Meth can make you not need sleep for 10 days straight and you're bombing steadily.

Refer to Bella Shmurda's
Ice on my neck, Ice on my wrist. Many days I never sleep. I'm taking risk song.

In a country where you need to be on a constant grind yo make ends meet, it's only a matter of time.

When you have the demand, the supply will come.

The ice Bella was talking about is Diamond!
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Silentgroper(m): 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
BarrElChapo:
So people are actually just knowing about crystal meth now.. like what do they watch on tv ? Nta ?
Lol. Only people dat see foreign movies would knw abt meth..

1 Like

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Silentgroper(m): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
Bacteriologist:

Truly a poison. Methamphetamine is one hell of a drug. Not even heroine (which is itself highly dangerous) comes close.

Meth literally transforms human beings into aliens/supermen.

Meth can cause you to be up without sleep for 7 days straight. And your concentration and focus will still be higher than normal people who have been sleeping.

Someone on meth can hear sounds from the 3 next rooms. And can finish 10 books in one week. All this while feeling Happy like crazy.

It literally turns a man into a beast. It's why meth is a journey most people never recover from. One high is enough to get you hooked forever.
Lol. Abt dat sound thing. I can relate die. But i wasnt on meth.

It was weird tho.
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Horsh(m): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ice is a hell of a drug
Looks like I'll say goodbye to alcohol
Those shits don't add up instead they send you to early grave

2 Likes

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by tillaman(m): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ogaonos:
NA YANKEE TRAP RAP MUSIC DEY CAUSE ALL THIS.
trap lanje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Mexicanbreed: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
PAtoGCFR2034:

Please head over to the politics section to spew your usual trash there.
But that's the truth
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Mexicanbreed: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
seunsiju:
thanks for this thread....But i always love in inhale petrol inside jerry can,hope is not an addiction or any effect on my health
Loving it means u are addicted and not normal again
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Nmezor(f): 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
Emperor2020:
Ice he was referring is diamond encrusted jewelries not the other one bro..b inform,is an American flag fr diamond or bling bling or shiny stuff like diamond
Yeah datz more like it.
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Silentgroper(m): 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
Bacteriologist:

Yes, it's still meth. But usually in the real world, to cut cost drug dealers "cut" (dilute) the meth with other substances to increase profit. It's stuff like that causes the tooth decay (Google meth mouth) and other skin stuff and sometimes even heart attacks and death in users.

Heisenberg's meth (blue sky) was obviously more purer/cleaner and that's why it was sought for by dealers and users.

However, more meth means more a stronger addiction that eventually causes the users to seek for inpure meth when the normal one is too expensive for them (meth heads usually can't keep jobs for long) or unavailable( like a police bust).

It's a rabbit hole that ends very badly 99.99% of the time.
So d heisenberg meth isnt fiction ?
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by oilyngbati(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
benuejosh:
Now i see why Igbos behave the way they do. They become mentally unstable after taking that dangerous substance.
Gbam!
Most Ipob bingos are drug addicts. That’s why they reason upside down and think once they get this nkpuru nmiri into their systems, the get morale and gingering to face the military. Even some Ipob addicts and dealers here on nairaland are: gidigidy, idiko a.k.a Dede/duru, Owobokiri and igboid a.k.a pazienza. These Ipob terrorists are eternally cursed to use and deal on this deadly drug.

1 Like

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by ikennamadu1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
benuejosh:
Now i see why Igbos behave the way they do. They become mentally unstable after taking that dangerous substance.

See as you come front page come behave like a deluded cow.. no go find way cure your madness
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by ikennamadu1(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mexicanbreed:

But that's the truth

No dey disgrace your parents for public ...swine
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Horsh(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
Emperor2020:
Ice he was referring is diamond encrusted jewelries not the other one bro..b inform,is an American flag fr diamond or bling bling or shiny stuff like diamond

what about Omah lay??

with little Henny and Ice
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by vertueptime: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
They do,,most of them use it so crack .... Team
illicit:
shocked

NDLEA should have a crack team

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by illicit(m): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
vertueptime:

They do,,most of them use it so crack .... Team

Lol

U got me
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Silentgroper(m): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
LIVINGICON:
This is the only hard drug, i am on right now.
Are those blood capsules or piroxicam?
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Silentgroper(m): 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ogaonos:
As yankee trap dey talk abt lean, hw many nigerians dey drink lean. If yankee trap talk xay mke u chook hand 4 fire, u go chook.
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Abasilim: 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
Breaking bad!! If you know, you know
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Hermes119: 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
Horsh:

what about Omah lay??

with little Henny and Ice
People put ice block in alcohol to make it chill

Omo
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by tillaman(m): 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

LMAO

So you were scared to that extent? It was just the trips, I'm sure she's addicted.
my bro if you dey that background you go bolt
Person dey comot spit for mouth like say she dey choke
Mehn she’s not allowed to choke at all if she was going to choke on anything it better be my schlong breh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Bennysam: 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
benuejosh:
Fulani is killing your people in benue like a goat and you're here talking nonsense
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by tillaman(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
Blessed4sure:
Pre-marital (or extra-marital) sex is a dangerous addiction too.

Desist from it.

I was defenseless
embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by IPIGSRHYPO: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
All you have to do is see the posts from the Igbo youths on NL and the killings by the delusional brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey and you will understand the true effects of meth on any drug addict.
They are all over social media especially NL under the influence of meth.
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by tillaman(m): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
cayorday89:

Doing better begins with you and I, you sef stop patronizing Olosho, you can't be patronizing them and preach to them to stop their addiction, since it is those drugs that makes them forget they have a life to protect.

Those things we fear and can cause severe damage are the Ripple effects of those things we overlook and think are harmless.
where did I state that’s she’s an olosho, you can do better my niqqa, I never said anything about olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by Stanleyq: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
benuejosh:
I Hate irrelevant comments, wetin concern ipob here, i hate ipob, but not to support anyone making irrelevant comment with them.
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by komodapson(m): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
tillaman:
Oshey Alchemist!!
This is not a SE matter alone it’s the entire nation, What about those yahoo boys smoking Colorado in SW, I was in Ogun state Mid September so I invited this chic to my hotel room I controlled her all the way from Abk so she told me to give her money for smoke which I did, she got to my room it’s wasn’t the regular weed She sprinkled some brown or ash stuff on it I really don’t know what it was but looks more like nyaope, she wrapped a very tiny smoke and she said this shit cost her 2,500 I was unbothered so she only took 3 puffs I swear na so this babe begin drool like new born baby all efforts to snap her out of that realm were fruitless, me I don dey pack my bag the moment she started breathing abnormally Naso babe talk say make I no foh say na the trips dey make her do like that, I just manage shower relax for couch while she was in her trance all the konji wey hold me don clear! Naso she enter bathroom like 3 hours later she wan dey romance me Naso I change am for the babe oo, she apologized and all once 6:30 knack I checked out straight up!

Addiction is a demon, once you are hooked on any substance then you need to seek all the help you can find, our youths needs to do better, Parents should observe their wards and get those with questionable characters the help they need either SW, SE or SS
This is a wake up call to every concerned quarters

Have you lived in SA before?
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by komodapson(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ogaonos:

You be clown walai... You could be right though..they wanna feel hirray
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by chally100(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
Taking me back to the movie breaking bad
Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by benuejosh: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
Thatdopekelly:

You're a disgrace to us cry
Shift please. You're a disgrace to yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by benuejosh: 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
lexy2014:

Are these drugs consumed only in d SE?
97% of people who consume them are from the east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth by lexy2014: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
benuejosh:
97% of people who consume them are from the east.

How did u arrive at that conclusion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi / Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Girl Suffers Burns After Transformer Explodes At Epe,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.