Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women (643 Views)

See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today / This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women by Midgut(m): 10:17am On Nov 24, 2021
Dear nairalanders,

Those redpillers you see here every time saying a host of foolish things concerning women are just destroyed lots. No sensible person generalize by looking down on the opposite gender.

They all form what they are not. Some of them even lack self esteem to talk to women. But they always claim what they aren't here. They only think about sex, and their lives revolve around sex and brutality against their fellow humans.

They would discourage you against pursuing the woman you love once you said she says no the first time. How many people can make such decision of life partner at a go without deliberation? What is bad in being persistent with someone you deem what it?

They use derogatory words to generalize women, that shows they don't regard females in their families. They hail from debilitated homes.

If you look down on women and call them all sort of names, you indirectly do worse to your mother.

Dear young guys out there, don't join them. Don't join the bandwagon of ignoble leaning. all humans, irrespective of their gender, deserves respect, honor, equal treatment from you, not imoral labeling to degrade.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women by Ammishaddai: 10:18am On Nov 24, 2021
This post holds the basic features of a simp who's on the verge of suffering from a severe case of simpism . Gidredpiller , what do you have to say about this ? undecided

12 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women by Mariangeles(f): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2021
I pray they heed for their own good.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women by Olajydeey: 10:19am On Nov 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This post hold the basic features of a simp who's on the verge of suffering from a severe case of simpism .

I was expecting this kind of reply,sooner or Later

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women by Ammishaddai: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2021
Olajydeey:

I was expecting this kind of reply,sooner or Later
And I was expecting you to be a simp and reply me .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women by Midgut(m): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This post hold the basic features of a simp who's on the verge of suffering from a severe case of simpism .

This word 'simp' that you uneducated lots wont of using, don't you consider it too trite. You guys just use it anyhow.

Nothing sensible ever comes of you guys' mouths. Why?

For your information, I'm not a simp. I am not a sex addict like you. I don't run after women. But I respect people irrespective of their gender.

I just made this Post to dissuade unsuspecting young lots from leaning towards your ignoble ways of reasoning. peace.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 24, 2021
You have said well Midgut. But maybe you're missing on a whole lot of knowledge about the redpill

Redpill isn't a gender haters association
It's just a movement that enlighten men about some hidden truths. It teaches the ability to resist being manipulated. It teaches MGTOW Men Going Their Own Way. This is no crime. They are millions of men out there who believe in family unit and some who think otherwise. Priests and Monks don't marry. Some women preach against it. We too are entitled to our beliefs without being apologetic to what peers or society thinks.

Redpill is having the ability to realise and flee from manipulation by any being or thing. It is not gender revolution. Women too can learn a whole lot from our idealogy

Being a redpiller can broaden one's sense of reasoning. Now I don't live my life base on what the society, mainstream media ,or internet say. I apply logic and LOGIC is the cornerstone of my reason power

Yes bashing and foul words are present during argumentative discussion. It is so when we debate Religion, Races, Ethnicity or even Politics, and so on... Don't center this on redpill alone. Redpill is not the cause of this... Humans are just like that

And lastly no redpiller discourages anyone from living the life he or she wants. Yes we preach MGTOW but we don't compel MGTOW The redpill is for all, both married and single. If one wants romantic love, he can have them. Marriage as an alliance is now a thing of either pain or joy. We only say don't be brainless so as not to get used.

I will stop here. If you still can't comprehend please feel free to learn more about the movement. Redpill isn't a Hater's movement

9 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women by jetwonder(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2021
grin footstools men always submissive to their women
Re: Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women by Bigredmachine: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2021
Please what does red piller means... Is it the opposite of simp?
Re: Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2021
Redpillers don dey come grin grin
Op, u better go and hide ooo.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women by Ammishaddai: 10:37am On Nov 24, 2021
[s]
Midgut:

This word 'simp' that you uneducated lots wont of using, don't you consider it too trite. You guys just use it anyhow.

Nothing sensible ever comes of you guys' mouths. Why?

For your information, I'm not a simp. I am not a sex addict like you. I don't run after women. But I respect people irrespective of their gender.

I just made this Post to dissuade unsuspecting young lots from leaning towards your ignoble ways of reasoning. peace.
[/s] Why would you want to dissuade people from knowing the manipulative ways of women ? The redpill was the best thing to happen to me and I would strongly suggest you do yourself a big favor and start thinking with your head and not with your mànhood.

7 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women by uthlaw: 10:37am On Nov 24, 2021
Midgut:
Dear nairalanders,

Those redpillers you see here every time saying a host of foolish things concerning women are just destroyed lots. No sensible person generalize by looking down on the opposite gender.

They all form what they are not. Some of them even lack self esteem to talk to women. But they always claim what they aren't here. They only think about sex, and their lives revolve around sex and brutality against their fellow humans.

They would discourage you against pursuing the woman you love once you said she says no the first time. How many people can make such decision of life partner at a go without deliberation? What is bad in being persistent with someone you deem what it?

They use derogatory words to generalize women, that shows they don't regard females in their families. They hail from debilitated homes.

If you look down on women and call them all sort of names, you indirectly do worse to your mother.

Dear young guys out there, don't join them. Don't join the bandwagon of ignoble leaning. all humans, irrespective of their gender, deserves respect, honor, equal treatment from you, not imoral labeling to degrade.
if you see any guy that is more folish than you take him to court!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women by Ammishaddai: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2021
uthlaw:
I wish I could double like this post grin

5 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women by chicogentil(m): 11:16am On Nov 24, 2021
uthlaw:
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women by Boogyman557: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 24, 2021
Many of them are simply hungry, have been rejected by women and are overall frustrated human beings. Why won't they come on Nairaland and exhibit their frustrations in full display?
Re: Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 24, 2021
Op certainly know nothing about red pill, hence he's spewing ignorance with boldness. You clearly deserve the foolishest man award .

5 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women by RightToReject(m): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
Most men are slaves to women while erroneously or wittingly or unwittingly thinking that they command their respect. If you've to condone a woman's (anyone) evil before being in her good book, you are her slave, and what you command cannot be real respect.

As much as you've tried to make a reasonable point; yet, you fail short in being just, so you're not better than those you have tried to chastise. You ought to have known that whatever evil you see goes around cuts across both genders here and everywhere else. Of course, I neither hold a brief for anyone who disparages others unjustly nor glosses their evil with any form of a label.

People like you who usually give out a vibe that you believe that a woman cannot do evil or feign ignorance or aid and abet the evil of some women are not better than crass/contemptuous and/or opportunistic men.

One, regardless of gender, who comes into equity must come with clean hands; else, they should be ready to bear the consequences of their actions. Priceless peace is inestimable, but peace can only be said to be priceless when obtained under mutual goodness.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Midgut:

you started well but made a terrible mistake when you wrote the above.... as much as there are millions of good women out there (that should be treated right), there is equally a great deal of good for nothing useless women out there that deserve NO respect; that have NO honor/morals and that should NOT be treated like the good women out there... and instead should be treated like the garbage they represent.

a wh0re should be treated like a wh0re, a mentally broke woman should be treated like the useless object that she portrays herself to be, a golddigger should be used and thrown away til the next one, like her action intends to.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
The midgut midget knows nothing about TRP.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women by dhiqson(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
The nigga that said "if you see any guy that is more folish than you take him to court!" grin got me rotfl grin grin grin

Op
We've nothing to prove
Once you're burnt, our arms are well wide open to receive you. Till then, say what you "feel" about this pill. Keep up with your pussy worship.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women by jorion(m): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
You will get there gradually, it will may take time but you will... As long as Nigerian girls are involved ����������, YOU WILL

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
Midgut:
Dear nairalanders,

I don't know what you know about the redpill sir... Buh I'm quite certain that what you know is not THE REDPILL...
Forget all these small boys online preaching hate in the name of the redpill, that's not what it stands for...

I don't consider myself a redpiller ((not yet anyway)), buh I've read a few books about it and I must say, they are quite a good read...((you should do your own research first, before you end up disgracing yourself by making threads like this...no offense))

And by the way...
Respect should be accorded to those who have EARNED IT and it shouldn't be gender based....((Which is what I think you're implying...))

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women by jornwhite: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
Just when the party is about to start " the midget ran away cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women by Nyascobar1414: 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
I ain't a redpiller but one thing for sure is that.. I personally don't have an iota of respect to any female(lady or woman) except my mom.
I can't sacrifice for a lady other than my mom...
It's just in me, and i can't do without it..

I just see 'em for who they are finish....

N/B: if only you can control your sexual life, 99% of your problems have been subdued..
Note: selfcontrol is bae.

Peace!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Doesn't Want Me Using My Certificate / What Would Be Your Number 1 Rule? / Classic Babe Outside, Corporate Olo*ho Inside.!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.