Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Is This A Scam Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Scam Or Not (315 Views)

The Big Question Facing New Graduates: Should You Scam Or Find A Job? / "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Scam Or Not by Deicide: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2021
You are walking on the street or maybe you are in your car. then you see two children or sometimes teenage adults always in pair of A male and a female, they would come up to you to ask for help with excuses like we are travelling and we don't have transport can you assist us?. or some other excuses. the reason why I am asking is that this has happened to me several times if I have something I give if I don't I tell them I don't have. I just wanna know if it's a Scam or not sad
Re: Is This A Scam Or Not by KingEverest: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2021
Most of them are scammers,some are not, i remember being stranded some years ago after i lost my tp,na so i begin beg o because i was very far from home,no body reason me, i trecked home that day
Re: Is This A Scam Or Not by Jidemoo: 11:27am On Nov 24, 2021
The truth of the matter is that sometimes it's true... sometimes na scam.

I was on my way to somewhere,a kid rushed me and begged me to help him out that he have not eaten since morning....I gave him something to go buy food.

As I walked pass that same place tomorrow,the kid without knowing that I saw him first...rushed and dropped the bowel that he use to sell pure water....rushed me and told me that he have not eaten since morning that he have no money on him.

I then asked him if he is doing anything currently (if he sell anything)...he shoved his head in denial....I now had to clear him up that it's always good to say the Truth.

Most of the kids out there learn from their elders...they lie unnecessarily just to be pitied.

I like children that are truthful and hardworking...I always leave my change with them whenever I buy something from them.

Country hard no mean say you go dey lie anyhow.

Some parents follow dey cause am...some are just lazy that they dress their children and take them to motor parks and traffic paths to beg meanwhile one can make an interest of 80 or 100 naira from a bag of pure water.

Well,it's good to always give...I give when my heart tells me to...I don't force it.

4 Likes

Re: Is This A Scam Or Not by Babaken(m): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2021
KingEverest:
Most of them are scammers,some are not, i remember being stranded some years ago after i lost my tp,na so i begin beg o because i was very far from,no body reason me, i trecked home that day
sorry bro too many scam no trust again. Last two weeks I was going to MTN office the one in tudu when one young lady approach me please bro help me with 2ghc (2 Ghana cedis) that she is stranded I said I don't have she was ooh 2cedis when I check my front pocket there's 2 cedi there I give it her. 3 days after was passing I still see the girl at the Same spot asking for 2cedis again I shake my head.
Re: Is This A Scam Or Not by KingEverest: 11:47am On Nov 24, 2021
Babaken:
sorry bro too many scam no trust again. Last two weeks I was going to MTN office the one in tudu when one young lady approach me please bro help me with 2ghc (2 Ghana cedis) that she is stranded I said I don't have she was ooh 2cedis when I check my front pocket there's 2 cedi there I give it her. 3 days after was passing I still see the girl at the Same spot asking for 2cedis again I shake my head.
hmm na wa,as in na her occupation now? omo dat day i treck under sun almost 5miles
Re: Is This A Scam Or Not by Deicide: 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
the one that is bugging me is the two pairs, male and female
Babaken:

(1) (Reply)

Getting Too Much Attention Can Ruin You Mentally / This is the Soliloquy of a young Nigerian / Lady Takes Boyfriend To Juju Man For Breaking Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.