Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,106 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) (47931 Views)

Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku / Harvard University Honors Kehinde Wiley Who Painted Obama / Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by NaijaGoBetter20: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
Jo's �� home of peace

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by obajoey(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
lagos underbridge copy cat

maryland copycat.

All good sha
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by udemzyudex(m): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
JAMO84:
And people from Abia Rwanda are always abusing El Rufai

Cos of painting? You're deluded.

1 Like

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by techWriter1: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
I'm sure someday, they will commision these canvases with hoopla.Useless officials.

1 Like

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mtchewww!

Working cuz of mere brige undecided
triple996:
More !!
Elrufai is working

1 Like

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Godons1: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
GudluckIBB:
I'm sure someday, they will commission these paintings with fanfare.

Useless Leaders.

None of your Eastern Governor's did one quarter of what El Rufai did. grin

2 Likes

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Never4getU: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
God bless you jare! Without Lagos to copy in terms of development, nothing would make sense in this country.

Lagos leads while others follow..EKO AKETE

Leaforever:
He's copying Fashola who also painted all the bridges and created parks.
It's good to copy good things. And now I heard Kaduna had the highest improvement on IGR in Nigeria. He said he studied from the Lagos system when he got his award.
Elrufai is doing most things right for his state, but hope it's not just superficial cos Fashola transformed the health sector and did loads of construction.
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by fodiyo(m): 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
has he fixed roads in Sabo and other parts of Kaduna South?
Just asking

2 Likes

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by generalwo(m): 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
triple996:
More !!
Elrufai is working
... Art work on walls na im u take dey rate governor Anyway I no go blame you too much..... Na wetin you see na im you dey celebrate.... Such a thing will be seen as normal in countries where the government is functional
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by BigYash: 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
triple996:
Elrufai remains the best thing that ever happens to kaduna. After completing the flyovers and bridges, our own iron-man went ahead to beautify them thereby making our city colourful and exotic.
Kodus to mallam.

https://web.facebook.com/hashtag/kadunaurbanrenewal
Na painting you dey happy put like this? grin Its well with you
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by pek(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
That barricade looks ugly and out of place.

1 Like

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by mamaafrik(m): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
So,we should do Thanksgiving abi.

Do you need slate of fish(full,half e.t c,) @28k around ikeja,Do you need Metallic drums at 7k per one or 6.5 for 10 or more,check my contact below
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by kkonyeji(m): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
I'm sending this pix to Abịa governor for him to see what his mates are doing in their states.

Nonsense & Confused man!

1 Like

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by pek(m): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
Godons1:

None of your Eastern Governor's did one quarter of what El Rufai did. grin
I thought he is still the governor?
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
JAMO84:
And people from Abia Rwanda are always abusing El Rufai

Rwanda is so beautiful than your kaduna, just 13 million people well organized by a leader in Paul Kagame, not your rifrafts in power, I think people need to travel and see how a city should look like not this teletobis, google Windhoek, Namibia and see how beautiful it is than most European countries, Nigeria is a mess. Even your leaders you fight over come here to London to relax

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by ThickSharon123(f): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
triple996:
Elrufai remains the best thing that ever happens to kaduna. After completing the flyovers and bridges, our own iron-man went ahead to beautify them thereby making our city colourful and exotic.
Kodus to mallam.

Most Nigerian bridges are home to the homeless, that's not what to be proud of. Bridges are good, but when the citizens can't enjoy it, what's the purpose?
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Omicron007: 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:

You know some people only came to this world to wail, cry and complain all their lives, but the good thing is that, there is nothing the positive, optimistic people can do about this.
Such people hate everything about their lives, they even hate themselves.
Let them wail till death my brother.
[/s]
Trash.

1 Like

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
triple996:
Elrufai remains the best thing that ever happens to kaduna.
may bandits abduct and slaughter your family. Then, in chorus, we'll shout "Up Elrufai"!
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by NwaliE01: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
Painting of bridges is now achievement.

This level of misplaced priority is alarming.

1 Like

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Golan007: 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
GudluckIBB:

Useless Leaders.

Nothing wrong with it.

As you have engineers who are celebrated, so also should artists be celebrated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by mimilogistics: 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
GudluckIBB:

Useless Leaders.
cheesy
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Pearlspar: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
Nice one!

Are you a young school leaver? Do you want to acquire skills that will help you in the Corporate world or your business? Then, I have good news for you.
An opportunity exists for the post of an online customer service representative in a reputable marketing and technology company located at Montgomery Road, Yaba.
Qualification: SSCE OR OND
We are looking for someone who with the following qualities:
1. Experienced in social media management.
2. Has a good command of English.
3. Can work both from home and office when required.
4. Is willing to learn.
Interested persons should click on this link https://bertatech.typeform.com/to/zP7r56 OR call 08067935939 to apply.

Tell a friend to tell a friend of this valuable opportunity.
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by triple996(m): 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
InvestorRicky:

This is by far the most insensitive & senseless statement I've ever heard!
How on earth is building 13th century flyover & bridges in 2021 getting this humongous accolade?
A governor that allows his people to be slaughtered in hundreds is who you cinsidered the best thing that ever happened to the people of Kaduna? No little empathy for the bereaved. Where's your conscience?
What have your saint governors done?

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
Which day our brothers in North will wake up, Painting bridge now make Elrufai good

1 Like

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by femi4: 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
triple996:
Kodus to mallam.

More like Nursery and primary painting....so immature

1 Like

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Adabestseason(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
i am told Malam Nasir El-Rufai made a first class in urban planning at ABU but also a first class degree at the nigeria university of insecurity,banditry,and kidnapping is also commendable
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by triple996(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
InvestorRicky:

This is by far the most insensitive & senseless statement I've ever heard!
How on earth is building 13th century flyover & bridges in 2021 getting this humongous accolade?
A governor that allows his people to be slaughtered in hundreds is who you cinsidered the best thing that ever happened to the people of Kaduna? No little empathy for the bereaved. Where's your conscience?
Hold your governors responsible. Una no gree see as una come de hate. Chaiii grin

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by mediclife1987(m): 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
Grgton:
I saw AREWA written on that bridge

I think north really want to succeed but they ain't brave enough to have their own seperate country with out the South

They're actually getting there gradually, as most of their people have started going to school now. Most of their State government hospitals is now choked with doctors from their State.

They're just bidding their time till they finally dump us, after they've had their fill of us...
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by hollywater: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2021
He dey paint bridge, his are all over the south beging in the street. Mumu Leaders
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by triple996(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Most Nigerian bridges are home to the homeless, that's not what to be proud of. Bridges are good, but when the citizens can't enjoy it, what's the purpose?
Pls make una de wail more and more grin.
Make it louder please. More pain to hate filled bigots

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by lexy2014: 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kucoin:

Weldone El-rufai.

because of painted bridge?

1 Like

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by lexy2014: 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
triple996:
More !!
Elrufai is working

because of painted bridge?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eli Waduba: Boy Who Drew Painting Of Kevin Hart Featured On Steve Harvey Show / Xmas In Ibadan / Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.