Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) (47988 Views)

Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku / Harvard University Honors Kehinde Wiley Who Painted Obama / Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by PENNYSWAP: 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
triple996:
More !!
Elrufai is working

Mynd44 this is a deliberate attempt to spite aba

Nairalanders who are from aba

Rule number 2
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Badsod(m): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2021
Nice look.
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by sow4me(m): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
So bcuz of ordinary painting u con dey abuse Abia people abi?
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Stylishdebby(f): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
Nice work
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
triple996:
Elrufai remains the best thing that ever happens to kaduna. After completing the flyovers and bridges, our own iron-man went ahead to beautify them thereby making our city colourful and exotic.
Kodus to mallam.

https://web.facebook.com/hashtag/kadunaurbanrenewal
so painting of a bridge is More important than security in kaduna ? Aboki must always be aboki
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by NairaMaster1(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
triple996:

Here is a thread about on going work in southern kaduna. I don't know y d mode did not take it to front page.
https://www.nairaland.com/6865297/pictures-ongoing-road-construction-southern
Think b4 you leap

I mentioned U/Romi and Sabo in the capital city. Show me projects from there. Even in Television.
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by aderemielijah(m): 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
Buharidgeneral:

For this I dash you commissioner for strategic thinking

I'm loyal to your command
smiley

1 Like

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by whippersnapper(m): 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
Omo Nigerian roads fit make person turn spiderman oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by mightyokwy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
triple996:
Elrufai remains the best thing that ever happens to kaduna. After completing the flyovers and bridges, our own iron-man went ahead to beautify them thereby making our city colourful and exotic.
Kodus to mallam.

Well done for painting bridges? Bro you need to travel abroad to understand what governance is all about.
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by goso39: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kucoin:
Similar to that of Jos.

Weldone El-rufai.
Yeah
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
KingEverest:
all these unnecessary overhead brigdes undecided ask them how much for that project now u go hear billions of naira, another wike

Leventis round-about converted to over-head and under-pass
This is needed in Kaduna Metro. Ahmadu bellow ways is the second most plied road in Kaduna
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by adamsmith914: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
KingEverest:
all these unnecessary overhead brigdes undecided ask them how much for that project now u go hear billions of naira, another wike
Biafran Villager.
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by bdon123(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
U obviously ignorant.Bridge built on loans that is used to develop kaduna north only.And everyone is indebted n paying d price.
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by InvestorRicky(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2021
triple996:

Hold your governors responsible. Una no gree see as una come de hate. Chaiii grin

Sorry, I'm not Igbo & I'm only obsessed with my love for humanity not tribe nor political affiliations!
Its pathetic we still have alot of senseless youths like you. I'm very sure you would go as far as killing your entire family just to please your pay masters.
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by dreamxhaser: 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
Nice one OP, this is more

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Kutunban: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
triple996:
Kodus to mallam.

Name of the artist: Jesse Josh

@jessejosharts
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by iyke2frankeze: 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
aderemielijah:
Ohh my!

They should have used these spaces for advert placement! It would definitely generate some amount of money.

My view.

Do you think an aboki will care about business?
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by aderemielijah(m): 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
iyke2frankeze:

Do you think an aboki will care about business?

Hahahaha �
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Studyinchina200(m): 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
So called giant of Africa celebrating flyover bridge in 2021.
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Reflect7: 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
NwaliE01:
Painting of bridges is now achievement.

This level of misplaced priority is alarming.

The way you people hate yourselves is what is alarming.

I can imagine a completely different reaction from you if you'd travelled to, say Ghana, and seen their flyovers adorned with beautiful colours and artwork.

You would have immediately said ''beautiful, unlike Nigeria''.

But here it is in Nigeria, so you've condemned it.

Who cursed you people to devalue and hate yourselves like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
One question for you. Have you been to Rwanda?

That country does one thing better than us. Projecting only its good part to the world. It's not really as hyped.

Lol na question be that, have I been? Omo you can send me your instagram, I add you, so you can know who you are relating. E get where we no Dey enter.
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
One question for you. Have you been to Rwanda?

That country does one thing better than us. Projecting only its good part to the world. It's not really as hyped.

Lol na question be that, have I been? Omo you can send me your instagram, I add you, so you can know who you are relating. E get where we no Dey enter, go to the street of Windhoek, Namibia, and see Europe in Africa, or Cape Town, na west Africa really worwor, especially our Nigeria .
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Indabawa1987: 1:44am On Nov 25, 2021
ZUBY77:
So AREWA can be painted under the bridges in the North but a man wearing Biafra cloth was arrested in Onitsha.
to hell with bia-fraud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eli Waduba: Boy Who Drew Painting Of Kevin Hart Featured On Steve Harvey Show / Xmas In Ibadan / Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.