Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,138 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) (48386 Views)

Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku / Harvard University Honors Kehinde Wiley Who Painted Obama / Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by ZUBY77(m): 9:45am On Nov 25, 2021
Indabawa1987:
to hell with bia-fraud

But to Heaven with Arewa?
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by NwaliE01: 10:33am On Nov 25, 2021
Reflect7:

The way you people hate yourselves is what is alarming.

I can imagine a completely different reaction from you if you'd travelled to, say Ghana, and seen their flyovers adorned with beautiful colours and artwork.

You would have immediately said ''beautiful, unlike Nigeria''.

But here it is in Nigeria, so you've condemned it.

Who cursed you people to devalue and hate yourselves like this?

That's a different thing entirely you brought up here.

Did you expect the Governor to use public funds to build the bridge without painting?

It's same notion you have that some House of Assembly members have when they said "thank you Mr President for sending Nominees for confirmation"
Is that not his job?

Are you meant to be praised for doing the job you're employed/elected to do?

To me, it's not an act of ingratitude for not praising a mediocre.

The bridge is fine, yes I agreed with you. Are you happy with the state of the state and country at large?

We should drive for more patriotism from our public office holders.

I have no profit hating you or anyone.
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by JohnBullMySon: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Lol na question be that, have I been? Omo you can send me your instagram, I add you, so you can know who you are relating. E get where we no Dey enter, go to the street of Windhoek, Namibia, and see Europe in Africa, or Cape Town, na west Africa really worwor, especially our Nigeria .
Asides Kigali. The entire country is far worse than Nigeria.
Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by PlayMaker14: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Se.un Myn.d44 Domin.ique Justw.ise.
Rule 2
Eh ya....

Re: Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Asides Kigali. The entire country is far worse than Nigeria.

You never tour na why, na calculation you take observe talk, the Lagos even fine ?? Capital hub of full Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist / Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] / Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.