Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX (34366 Views)

University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) / Bank To Sponsor Little Girl Studying By ATM Light To University Level / Parents Of Madonna Varsity Students Detained Over Facebook Posts Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by olaric(m): 6:32am On Nov 26, 2021
Righteousness2:

If you are a Believer as you claim and you study your Bible as you claim , and yet you see nothing wrong with the Whole Jab thing, the Mandates, etc then there is a huge problem. You need to go back to GOD and HIS Word and seek GOD Afresh..

If you really wanna know , go to the topics under my ID and see the topics I have by the Grace of GOD treated about it.

https://www.nairaland.com/6782792/jab-message-church-body-christ#106373661

https://www.nairaland.com/6747876/more-than-90-those-miss

You, a preacher or a believer of the Word quickly jumping into conclusion that Revelation 13:17 is expressly talking about the COVID vaccine?

I don't really know you, but I think you can do better than that. Actually, I knew you were going to quote that portion of the scriptures to drive home your point; I only gave you the benefits of doubt.

It's so funny how every Tom, Dick and Harry keeps quoting that portion; even the devil himself...you keep throwing that portion of the scriptures to our faces every day while the devil goes about preparing to unleash his secret weapon which is the 666 itself.

We, as Christians and disciples of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ, should prayerfully seek for the guidance of the Holy Spirit for a proper discernment of relevant end-time scriptures and not punch in the dark like babes.

I leave you with this: "Despise not prophesying, but proove all things."
Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by wildikeman(m): 7:35am On Nov 26, 2021
TMKsouth:

Libya returned 200 of them yesterday. In a separate incident others drowned in the English Channel yesterday as well. This is what they have reduced themselves to while calling others idiots but they are 200 million brains that can't run a country,

cc wildikeman

You better not bring my attention to nonsense that makes no sense to me like this. Are you people in the south well. Please leave me be. I have no time to trade words with someone who has no sense.
Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by wildikeman(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2021
TMKsouth:

Has Nigeria even come close to some of the achievements by black leadership in SA since '1995' as u so erroneously quoted? 60 years of independence and massive oil wealth and u still dont come close to what the ANC has achieved.

U wanna put Nigerian failures on black South Africans - u will fail spectacularly.

Look. You are only buttressing my assertion... No whites, no South African development. They placed you lots on a pedestal. You guys ruined it.
Wonder what you are saying in the bolded.... I'm saying A you are saying 100.

Move abeg. Zuma monger
Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by wildikeman(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2021
franchasng:
I dont argue with local champions, fake black patriots trying to appear patriotic to their failed race.

Majority of you blacks love and cherish mediocre. May it.be so for you.

It hurts most times to be part of you backward race that have refused to have sense and seek for solutions to your fundamental problems instead will continue forming wise in your foolishness just to appear patriotic to your shameful race.

Asians were like you blacks some decades back, but today they have left you foolish hypocrites who think they can be equal to their natural superior.

How many black race have been to space from their own home soil? Are you guys not ashamed of yourselves?

The other black ubuntu was bragging about mining platinum and spending the money to pave roads. what happened to human development? What happened to bragging about inventing new technologies and innovations that can make mankind happier?

Who told you black ingrates about crude oil, gold, diamond and platinum you are bragging about? who invented the equipments and technologies used in exploring and mining those natural minerals your forefathers never knew they were beneath their soils until whiteman came to discover them for you black ingrates?

Most of you black ingrates lack sense.

TMKSouth

Well spoken
Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by wildikeman(m): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2021
KingEverest:

oh God wen did i said that undecided

Don't mind him.
The whites are the minority in South Africa AD excluded the Africans. No doubt a selected few had all those amenities.
It makes sense to say that after the blackS took over they extended what the whites had already created to the rest of the population.
Just like sharing the vast wealth of the elites to the poor.
It is still the white man's attributes that these ingrates are taking for their own.
Never mind them. Let them start from scratch and see where it takes them.
They whites were right to dismantle their nuclear plants before handing over power, to the blacks there in South Africa. It would have been catastrophic.
Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by KingEverest: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2021
wildikeman:

Don't mind him.
The whites are the minority in South Africa AD excluded the Africans. No doubt a selected few had all those amenities.
It makes sense to say that after the blackS took over they extended what the whites had already created to the rest of the population.
Just like sharing the vast wealth of the elites to the poor.
It is still the white man's attributes that these ingrates are taking for their own.
Never mind them. Let them start from scratch and see where it takes them.
They whites were right to dismantle their nuclear plants before handing over power, to the blacks there in South Africa. It would have been catastrophic.
You they mind them,See the way they hate their fellow Africans, that's to tell you how regressive they are

2 Likes

Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by IronGalaxy: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2021
seanwilliam:
tell me a successfully run Black Country in the world
Tell me why you worship white this much and stop deflecting

2 Likes

Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by IronGalaxy: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2021
samtol4:
A black woman , a Prof of the best university in Africa, has shown the act of love, kindness, and humility; instead of you guys emulating her modesty, you Are busy talking about white in South Africa. It is not every time you argue over irrelevant things. This woman has done exceptionally well; she can easily access Twitter, email, and Facebook. She replied to messages by herself. Nigerian VCs need to learn from this South African woman
Exactly what we've been arguing the whole time. Nigerians have this toxic infatuation with white people its shocking

1 Like

Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by IronGalaxy: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2021
samtol4:
A [b]black woman , a Prof of the best university in Africa, has shown the act of love, kindness, and humility; instead of you guys emulating her modesty, you Are busy talking about white in South Africa. I[/b]t is not every time you argue over irrelevant things. This woman has done exceptionally well; she can easily access Twitter, email, and Facebook. She replied to messages by herself. Nigerian VCs need to learn from this South African woman
Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by AfriqueDuZuid: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by IronGalaxy: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2021
wildikeman:

Look. You are only butrressing my assertion... [b]No whites no South African development. [/b]They placed you lots on a pedestal. You guys ruined it.

Move abeg. Zuma monger
At some point one jus needs to laugh at you idiots. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by wildikeman(m): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2021
IronGalaxy:
At some point one jus needs to laugh at you idiots. Lol

And at a time one has to just keep silent... It's the best answer for fools like you guys.
Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by wildikeman(m): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2021
TMKsouth:

False narrative. Black business owns 30% of the economy in less than 30 years of freedom.

Hmmmm.. What's the demography of Southern Africa again?
Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by IronGalaxy: 8:56am On Nov 26, 2021
wildikeman:

And at a time one has to just keep silent... It's the best answer for fools like you guys.
The irony of this numbskull coon calling me a fool.. wonders will never end grin

2 Likes

Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by wildikeman(m): 9:02am On Nov 26, 2021
Ppogbae:

How is what I said false? Who owns the other 70%? grin

Mind you, 72% of your land is also owned by Whites

See as you catch him papa hoha.... Alaye won dey lie... USLESS disgusting South African bushmen. Bro Abeg free them jare.. I no know say dem plenty for nairaland.. And fools in their multitude is toxic.

2 Likes

Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by LeSudAfricaine: 9:10am On Nov 26, 2021
wildikeman:

See as you catch him papa hoha.... Alaye won dey lie... USLESS disgusting South African bushmen. Bro Abeg free them jare.. I no know say dem plenty for nairaland.. And fools in their multitude is toxic.
You know to me you just appear like someone who's just dying of envy and bitterness.
Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by wildikeman(m): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
You know to me you just appear like someone who's just dying of envy and bitterness.

I'm shocked... Of who.. You?

Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by LeSudAfricaine: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2021
wildikeman:

I'm shocked... Of who.. You?
What else could it be? You spewing so much trash on a chocolates thread? Its because you know something as liitle as this doesn't even happen in your own universities. Instead what you do? You always hide behind whites, every shortcoming is masked using white people. Lol. This thread has nothing do with white people but it's littered with white rhetoric. You people always feel inadequate whenever SA is mentioned and you always lash out the same. Using white people ofcourse .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by wildikeman(m): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
What else could it be? You spewing so much trash on a chocolates thread? Its because you know something as liitle as this doesn't even happen in your own universities. Instead what you do? You always hide behind whites, every shortcoming is masked using white people. Lol. This thread has nothing do with white people but it's littered with white rhetoric. You people always feel inadequate whenever SA is mentioned and you always lash out the same. Using white people ofcourse .

Go and mind your stupid country. Look at this hottentot. The whites are better than you yes.. Take it and shut off my face. I DISPISE you South Africans.. Like its written there.. NAIRALAND... it's Nigerian. Stay in your goddamned lane boy. Kaffir
Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by LeSudAfricaine: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2021
wildikeman:

Go and mind your stupid country. Look at this hottentot. The whites are better than you yes.. Take it and shut off my face. I DISPISE you South Africans.. Like its written there.. NAIRALAND... it's Nigerian. Stay in your goddamned lane boy. Kaffir
LMFAO . You now sound frustrated, these are the effects of a truth serum, truth hurts bro. You are envious and bitter towards South Africans because deep down you know they have a better country than yours and this does not sit well with you.

I'm a proud South African so yes, I do have a so-called a "hottentot" heritage and I'm proud of that, if you think you think you were insulting me with that, well try harder. I mean even calling me a " kaffir" grin it's frustration boy I understand

I absolutely dont care about white people like you village bumpkins, so whether you think they are better than me that's your mental slavery to nurse

You hate us? Do we care? Does it change the price of bread? Does it change the fact we are better in virtually every HDI indice , be it sanitation, electricity, education, infrastructure, etc? Yes /no?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by seanwilliam(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Tell me why you worship white this much and stop deflecting
the earlier u realize white is superior to black in all ways the better.

Tell me a successful run black nation in the world compared to the white .

Mention ten inventions from black people from Africa without white knowledge .

Stop living in denial and shove your ego down your throat . This is not inferiority complex. It is what it is.

The phone , internet , nairaland you are using is of white knowledge.

Btw, I am not worshiping whites cos they’re not God, I’m just stating the obvious facts
Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by IronGalaxy: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2021
seanwilliam:

Stop living in denial and shove your ego down your throat . This is not inferiority complex. It is what it is.

Btw, I am not worshiping whites cos they’re not God, I’m just stating the obvious facts
The sooner you realise you are a mental slave the better.

Invetions do not and cannot denote superiority.

Inventions came all over the globe btw including Africa.

If invention is your barometer of superiority then the white hobo in the corner in Germiston can't be superior than me or an average Jane from Cape Town, we arent different, we both didn't invent anything. Bowing down to an average Mike from Roodepoort because his ancestors invented a television is WORSHIP

You are an inferiority complexed nation, a lot of work or education must go into fixing this. This has nothing to do with ego but self-worth. You simpy cannot go through life thinking you are inferior.

1 Like

Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by IronGalaxy: 11:38am On Nov 26, 2021
seanwilliam:

Well, everything your beloved whites managed to achieve they were using things already discovered or invented by other people themselves. For them to create a magazine, they had to use paper invented by the Chinese, so you are a creating a lose_lose situation because if a black man creates a flying car, you gonna scoff at the invention and say the whites created the motorcar first right?

Heres an invention of a black South African doctor Mashudu Thsifularo. He's already using white tools right?

The question i'll pose back is why wasnt this made first in Swiitzerland since they are more superior ?

1 Like

Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by TMKsouth: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
wildikeman:

Look. You are only buttressing my assertion... No whites, no South African development. They placed you lots on a pedestal. You guys ruined it.

Move abeg. Zuma monger

100 years from now you'll still be talking about "white foundation" - it's your coping mechanism.

Continue sucking white man's butt - your hobby.

1 Like

Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by TMKsouth: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ppogbae:

How is what I said false? Who owns the other 70%? grin

Mind you, 72% of your land is also owned by Whites

The point is that 30% has been wrestled back in a space of 27 years. Why are u overlooking that? You're just too envious for being kicked out of SA. You'll return back to your countries, heal, fix your countries and then eventually overcome your jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by TMKsouth: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Grozny:

How is this refuting what that moniker said? 70% of the economy is stilled owned by Whites who are around 10% of your population. There's a reason why Malema and the EFF have garnered so much support over the years - and I support them to.

Malema has just 10% share of the electorate, FACT - and is stuck there according to the recent November elections. Most of the country recognises the progress I'm talking about.

Whites may own 70% but they owned 100% in 1994. That's PROGRESS. 20 years from now it will be 50-50, and so on until a balance is struck.

1 Like

Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by TMKsouth: 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
wildikeman:

Hmmmm.. What's the demography of Southern Africa again?

Hmmm, didn't SA go through apartheid again? Read a book, son - u too dumb.

1 Like

Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by TMKsouth: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Well, everything your beloved whites managed to achieve they were using things already discovered or invented by other people themselves. For them to create a magazine, they had to use paper invented by the Chinese, so you are a creating a lose_lose situation because if a black man creates a flying car, you gonna scoff at the invention and say the whites created the motorcar first right?

Heres an invention of a black South African doctor Mashudu Thsifularo. He's already using white tools right?

The question i'll pose back is why wasnt this made first in Swiitzerland since they are more superior ?

Wow shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by seanwilliam(m): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
IronGalaxy:

Lol , for every 1 black achievement , white men have achieved millions of it..

The tools and stuff he used in carrying out the operation were made by who ?? The whites . The university he attended was modeled by who ? The white .. hypocrisy at its peak

1 Like

Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by TMKsouth: 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
IronGalaxy:

If invention is your barometer of superiority then the white hobo in the corner in Germiston can't be superior than me or an average Jane from Cape Town, we arent different, we both didn't invent anything. Bowing down to an average Mike from Roodepoort because his ancestors invented a television is WORSHIP

You are an inferiority complexed nation, a lot of work or education must go into fixing this. This has nothing to do with ego but self-worth. You simpy cannot go through life thinking you are inferior.

LOL!
grin grin

Someone told me just yesterday that in Nigeria a homeless white American would be hosted by a governor at the expense of high profile and accomplished Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by seanwilliam(m): 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
IronGalaxy:

What black inventions have you benefited from ?
Let’s start from that .

Inventions shows superiority, hardworking and intelligence ..
Re: Cape Town Varsity Students Surprised With Chocolates While Studying by VC (PIX by JaceBlaze: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
TMKsouth:

LOL!
grin grin

Someone told me just yesterday that in Nigeria a homeless white American would be hosted by a governor at the expense of high profile and accomplished Nigerians.

grin hahaha Is their inferiority complex that bad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Poly Students Jump Through The Fence / Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees / Federal Poly Nasarawa 2012/2013 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.