Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat (2264 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
1. They crave better sexual satisfaction beyond what their husbands currently offer. Word on the streets has it that among other calamities, something like 37.83% of married women have never achieved orgasm. This problem is usually the start of a dangerous drive to get this sexual satisfaction at all costs. Most of the time, this drive is as a result of memories from their past sexual exploits when they were much younger. Now, they need to attain the same height of sexual fantasy (if not more) again to be more fulfilled and happy now.

2. They're tired of the routine life their marriage offers. While not all marriages are boring and monotonous, some marriages are dead. The pursuit of money has killed the need and the time to add spices to the marriage. This leaves open a dangerous gap that serves as an excuse for the woman to seek some form of secret adventure that will add colour to her own life.

3. Some women like danger. Engaging in dangerous things gives them some sort of adrenaline rush that soon translates into a strong quest for libidinous satisfaction. This makes them look for virile men (mostly young men) to keep as secret bedmates. They will continually seek ways to satisfy this unhealthy craving for over-the-top experiences with any able-bodied man other than their husbands.

4. It was once a way of life. Women who were used to dating different guys for different reasons in their single days will most times find it difficult to resign from that pattern of life even after marriage. They soon become like the dog that returns to its vomit because it cannot do without doing it. It has been encoded in the system. It cannot help it. It must just return.

5. They are victims of the spirit of the times. Our world is fast normalizing all sorts of anomalies, and extra-marital affair is one of them. I see and hear married people boast of their extra-marital affairs in offices these days as if it's nothing. So for the woman who has no values, she also wants to fit in and not feel left out. So she goes out and cheats.

Do you know other reasons why some married women cheat? Share with the house.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by KingEverest: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by Kilotat: 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
4 make Sense

1 Like

Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
married women cheat for the exact same reason that married MEN do...

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
She dare not cheat on me.I pay for her upkeeps.Bleaching cream,clothes,food,etc.
If I don't take care of her will she have dated me?Make she no try am.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
Joysticks:
She dare not cheat on me.I pay for her upkeeps.Bleaching cream,clothes,food,etc.
If I don't take care of her will she have dated me?Make she no try am.

Well, taking care of a woman is never enough reason for her not to cheat. Most cheats have very well-to-do and really caring husbands and yet they still cheat. Just pray make you no jam agbako my guy grin

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
married women cheat for the exact same reason that married MEN do...

The focus is on women today. MEN own dey come, nor worry grin
Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kilotat:
4 make Sense

You know as e dey go wink
Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
SundayNightGist:
The focus is on women today. MEN own dey come, nor worry grin

the focus should be about MARRIED PEOPLE CHEATING... and whether men or women doing it, its irrelevant. a cheating woman is exactly the same as a cheating man.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

the focus should be about MARRIED PEOPLE CHEATING... and whether men or women doing it, its irrelevant. a cheating woman is exactly the same as a cheating man.

You are right o
Only that the motivation for cheating often differs from man to woman, hence the reason for taking them one by one
Don't worry, cheating married men too will soon get served here
It will happen
Just chill wink
Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
SundayNightGist:

You are right o
Only that the motivation for cheating often differs from man to woman, hence the reason for taking them one by one
Don't worry, cheating married men too will soon get served here
It will happen
Just chill wink

sadly, i believe you are wrong when you say that cheating often differs from men to women... what really differs here is how we men/women look at it.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
It's usually two reasons.

NEGLECT/LACK OF ATTENTION
Some women, after years of marriage face neglect from their husbands who either no longer admires them or give them attention ( which every woman naturally craves for). This tends to make them feel unattractive and begin to seek attention outside from the opposite sex just to validate their looks.

Secondly
LACK OF CARE

Some women who were dependent on their husbands from the beginning tend to cheat if and when the resources are no longer forthcoming like before or the husband stops taking care of the financial responsibilities of the home.
If they see a man offering them money, they easily fall and be willing to do anything to maintain the source and flow of the money.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, I believe you are wrong when you say that cheating often differs from men to women... what really differs here is how we men/women look at it.

You have the right to disagree with me but I believe the motivating factors for cheating amongst married people differ by gender.
If you check my profile you'll see where I dealt with why single guys date married women. It isn't the same reason as why married men date single ladies (side-chicks).

However, it would be nice to hear your reasons for why you think married people (men and women) cheat
I appreciate your input MrBrownJay1 smiley
Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
SundayNightGist:
You have the right to disagree with me but I believe the motivating factors for cheating amongst married people differ by gender.
If you check my profile you'll see where I dealt with why single guys date married women. It isn't the same reason as why married men date single ladies (side-chicks).

you are confusing the issue... the reason why a man cheats with a married woman and/or a single woman is IRRELEVANT to the act of cheating... because in both instance he is indeed cheating (and it doesnt matter who he cheats with), as we all know that cheating is cheating (there isnt a good cheating vs a bad cheating). FURTHERMORE: the only difference i see here is when you are quick to say that married women are "cheating" while in the same sentence you will now view men doing the exact same thing as "dating other people", lol! see how you described what men are doing in a more positive friendly way and automatically view the same act done by women as "evil". why cant you call a spade A SPADE?

However, it would be nice to hear your reasons for why you think married people (men and women) cheat

IMHO the only reason why people cheat is because they are weak and have absolutely NO respect for their partner/relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by SavageResponse(m): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
This same topic again?

How many times just this week alone?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

you are confusing the issue... the reason why a man cheats with a married woman and/or a single woman is IRRELEVANT to the act of cheating... because in both instance he is indeed cheating (and it doesnt matter who he cheats with), as we all know that cheating is cheating (there isnt a good cheating vs a bad cheating). FURTHERMORE: the only difference i see here is when you are quick to say that married women are "cheating" while in the same sentence you will now view men doing the exact same thing as "dating other people", lol! see how you described what men are doing in a more positive friendly way and automatically view the same act done by women as "evil". why cant you call a spade A SPADE?

IMHO the only reason why people cheat is because they are weak and have absolutely NO respect for their partner/relationship.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mercychen:
It's usually two reasons.

NEGLECT/LACK OF ATTENTION
Some women, after years of marriage face neglect from their husbands who either no longer admires them or give them attention ( which every woman naturally craves for). This tends to make them feel unattractive and begin to seek attention outside from the opposite sex just to validate their looks.

Secondly
LACK OF CARE

Some women who were dependent on their husbands from the beginning tend to cheat if and when the resources are no longer forthcoming like before or the husband stops taking care of the financial responsibilities of the home.
If they see a man offering them money, they easily fall and be willing to do anything to maintain the source and flow of the money.

Thank you for your contribution Mercychen
While I agree with your first point, I have an issue with your second point because I know I married a woman who started cheating exactly because of the second point you stated above

My issue is, wasn't the marriage vow taken "for better, for worse? In plenty or in scarcity?"
Why then should a woman suddenly jump ship because of the storms which most times will definitely pass with time? Isn't this an indicator of something more dire- like a lack of values in the first place?

I'll like to hear your viewpoint again, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
SavageResponse:
This same topic again?

How many times just this week alone?

Cheating is in trouble, my brother grin
Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

By the way, here's the post I referenced earlier- https://www.nairaland.com/6850239/revealed-real-reasons-single-guys
Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
SundayNightGist:
By the way, here's the post I referenced earlier- https://www.nairaland.com/6850239/revealed-real-reasons-single-guys

if you replace single guys (dating married men) with single girls, it is the same answer you would get.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
SundayNightGist:

Thank you for your contribution Mercychen
While I agree with your first point, I have an issue with your second point because I know I married a woman who started cheating exactly because of the second point you stated above

My issue is, wasn't the marriage vow taken "for better, for worse? In plenty or in scarcity?"
Why then should a woman suddenly jump ship because of the storms which most times will definitely pass with time? Isn't this an indicator of something more dire- like a lack of values in the first place?

I'll like to hear your viewpoint again, thanks.
You're welcome.

Marriage vows have become mere cliché these days. People no longer regard them. Especially when the one making such vows is not spiritually sound or grounded In the word of God.. So forget the vow talk.

Now, it's easier for you to say such women ( who cheat easily) should not look outside when the chips are down. It's not that easy because these set of women have been conditioned to always get things easily without working hard or thinking of how to hustle legit to make their own money. So when one door closes, they jump on to the next available door. They lack the recillience to overcome hardship through hard work. Hence the easy way out.

This is a the fault of most parents who spoil their children by doing everything for them from cradle to adulthood and not training them to be strong and hard-working.

I've cited instances of my upbringing here severally. Of how my dad made sure every one of us does one or two jobs immediately after secondary education ( while awaiting results) just to take care of some of our personal needs.

We are all girls. Imagine our personal needs as teenagers. He can't continue taking care of all that after doing so for years during our secondary school days. He cant be paying the bills, taking care of feeding and still be giving us money for sanitaries, hair care products and some other ladies stuff. So he made sure to fix us up with a job so we can help ourselves with those little things, before the poor man come die say he born six girls. Lol.. and it helped!

Now with this kind of training of the girl child, tell me why she would resolve to following men because her husband cant provide any longer? Na to hit the streets and look for job or create one for yourself and patch life until daddy or hubby picks up again. It boils down to the upbringing.
The change needs to start with the kinda parents we have these days.

Let your children be responsible for themselves in somethings from a certain age. Not just push push and push them all the way like zombies!

Nuf said!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by jericco1(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
And the saddest thing here is that, the single ones are the ones creating and commenting on such delicate issue. :- undecided
Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

if you replace single guys (dating married men) with single girls, it is the same answer you would get.

Haha I saw what you did there Bro!
Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mercychen:

You're welcome.

Marriage vows have become mere cliches these days. People no longer regard them. Especially when the one making such vows is not spiritually sound or grounded I'm the word of God.. So forget the vow talk.

Now, it's easier for you to say such women ( who cheat easily) should not look outside when the chips are down. It's not that easy because these set of women have been conditioned to always get things easily without working hard or thinking of how to hustle legit to make their own money. So when one door closes, they jump on to the next available door. They lack the recillience to overcome hardship through hard work. Hence the easy way out.

This is a the fault of most parents who spoil their children by doing everything for them from cradle to adulthood and not training them to be strong and hard-working.

I've cited instances of my upbringing here severally. Of how my dad made sure every one of us does one or two jobs immediately after secondary education ( while awaiting results) just to take care of some of our personal needs.

We were all girls. Imagine our personal needs as teenagers. He can't continue taking care of all that after doing so for years during our secondary school days. He cant be paying the bills, taking care of feeding and still be giving us money for sanitaries, hair care products and some other ladies stuff. So he made sure to fix us up with a job so we can help ourselves with those little things, before the poor man come die say he born six girls. Lol.. and it helped!

Now with this kind of training of the girl child, tell me why she would resolve to following men because her husband cant provide any longer? Na to hit the streets and look for job or create one for yourself and patch life until daddy or hubby picks up again. It boils down to the upbringing.
The change needs to start with the kinda parents we have these days.

Let your children be responsible for themselves in somethings from a certain age. Not just push push and push them all the way like zombies!

Nuf said!

This is solid stuff!
You too much walai
It's all about values, good values born out of proper parental upbringing
I like that you used your personal story as an example. Thanks for sharing it
Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
jericco1:
And the saddest thing here is that, the single ones are the ones creating and commenting on such delicate issue. :- undecided

Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by Hayee(f): 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
Op in number one the percentage is actually lesser cheesy cheesy cheesy
It should actually be 60% or a little bit more grin grin grin
If only you guys know cheesy cheesy grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by Opeyemiextra(f): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
Most of the reasons why married people or those in romantic relationships generally cheat are things that can be discussed and worked on. But, most people cannot freely express their needs to their partners for fear of being termed weird or wild.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by sisisioge: 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
Why is it shocking? Isnt this why married men cheat too?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by Caramia2020(m): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
It's as a result of indiscipline which apply to both gender.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hayee:
Op in number one the percentage is actually lesser cheesy cheesy cheesy
It should actually be 60% or a little bit more grin grin grin
If only you guys know cheesy cheesy grin tongue

Omooooo shocked
Wow grin
Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
Most of the reasons why married people or those in romantic relationships generally cheat are things that can be discussed and worked on. But, most people cannot freely express their needs to their partners for fear of being termed weird or wild.

That's serious then. 'Cos that means being in bondage for life
Hard!
Re: Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
sisisioge:
Why is it shocking? Isnt this why married men cheat too?

Lol
No, not exactly the same reasons
We shall talk about why married men too cheat real soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Instinct Is Fighting Me After These / Amazing Drawings From My Primary sch Pupils (pictures) / How To Know If She Is Faking Orgasm.(100% Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.