Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki (62076 Views)

Who Runs Faster When It Is About To Rain? / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by CALCULUS16: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ishilove:
This one wants to sleep with another man's wife. It is like his village people are using his picture to fan their biabia
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
OP is simply disillusioned and confused thief. You to eat a milff body and money. You digging your grave very early on life
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by penplus: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
Oceanfield:

Am not in support of Op, and I still don't believe in the bolded, because it now means the woman's husband has done same in the past and is being visited by karma Now.

2 Samuel 12

Then Nathan said to David, "You are the man! This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: `I anointed you king over Israel, and I delivered you from the hand of Saul.
I gave your master's house to you, and your master's wives into your arms. I gave you the house of Israel and Judah. And if all this had been too little, I would have given you even more.
Why did you despise the word of the LORD by doing what is evil in his eyes? You struck down Uriah the Hittite with the sword and took his wife to be your own. You killed him with the sword of the Ammonites.
Now, therefore, the sword will never depart from your house, because you despised me and took the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be your own.'
"This is what the LORD says: `Out of your own household I am going to bring calamity upon you. Before your very eyes I will take your wives and give them to one who is close to you, and he will lie with your wives in broad daylight.
You did it in secret, but I will do this thing in broad daylight before all Israel.'"
Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the LORD." Nathan replied, "The LORD has taken away your sin. You are not going to die.
But because by doing this you have made the enemies of the LORD show utter contempt, [1] the son born to you will die."
After Nathan had gone home, the LORD struck the child that Uriah's wife had borne to David, and he became ill.
David pleaded with God for the child. He fasted and went into his house and spent the nights lying on the ground.
The elders of his household stood beside him to get him up from the ground, but he refused, and he would not eat any food with them.
On the seventh day the child died.

2Samuel15:22

So they spread Absalom a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalom went in unto his father's concubines in the sight of all Israel.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Adegaberiel: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
If you like your life you better steer clear of that married woman. What God has joined together no man should put assunder. You are not even scared expressing your desires. Are you drunk. How would you like someone professing their love for your wife when you get married. Better use your head.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by chris51(f): 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

I need help with my predicament. I just discovered a lounge where I normally hang out to watch sports and chill. Apparently the lounge also has a Spa that is managed by this beautiful married lady who is a mother of 3 children that are in University and one in final year of secondary school. I started crushing on this woman for some time now and I cant seem to take my mind of her. She is a tall, dark stallion with nice hips, ass and a very sweet voice.

We got talking the moment I went to her Spa to make some inquiries about her spa services and whether she runs home service as well. Along the line, she gave me her contact details and we have been chatting frequently. The thing is that I am madly in love with her but I don't know how to express my feelings and desires towards her.

I don't intend snatching her from her husband but I just want to have a romantic relationship with her but don't know how I will go about it.

I am a graduate in my mid 20s from Leed City University Ibadan with a degree in Engineering. I don't usually have issues in getting women but this has posed much of a challenge to me because I am deeply in love with a married woman.

Thoughts of her sometimes drives me to masturbation and it's driving me nuts. Please I need help on this matter.

I think you are crazy
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by chris51(f): 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
chris51:

I think you are crazy
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Adegaberiel: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
penplus:

2 Samuel 12

Then Nathan said to David, "You are the man! This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: `I anointed you king over Israel, and I delivered you from the hand of Saul.
I gave your master's house to you, and your master's wives into your arms. I gave you the house of Israel and Judah. And if all this had been too little, I would have given you even more.
Why did you despise the word of the LORD by doing what is evil in his eyes? You struck down Uriah the Hittite with the sword and took his wife to be your own. You killed him with the sword of the Ammonites.
Now, therefore, the sword will never depart from your house, because you despised me and took the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be your own.'
"This is what the LORD says: `Out of your own household I am going to bring calamity upon you. Before your very eyes I will take your wives and give them to one who is close to you, and he will lie with your wives in broad daylight.
You did it in secret, but I will do this thing in broad daylight before all Israel.'"
Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the LORD." Nathan replied, "The LORD has taken away your sin. You are not going to die.
But because by doing this you have made the enemies of the LORD show utter contempt, [1] the son born to you will die."
After Nathan had gone home, the LORD struck the child that Uriah's wife had borne to David, and he became ill.
David pleaded with God for the child. He fasted and went into his house and spent the nights lying on the ground.
The elders of his household stood beside him to get him up from the ground, but he refused, and he would not eat any food with them.
On the seventh day the child died.

2Samuel15:22

So they spread Absalom a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalom went in unto his father's concubines in the sight of all Israel.

Was this quote necessary you DUMB Bleep. Did you have to quote bible passages? You could have advised him like everyone else...instead you chose to quote the bible. Why ?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Remman(m): 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
Please, my guy... Your head dey there! You know king Solomon was the wisest man on earth and as well very romantic. Read Proverbs 6:24-35. You will love what is there and know exactly how to approach her with the Sweet romantic words there... I bet you, she will accept! In fact, if possible, text her the romantic words there. Thank me later.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by penplus: 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
Adegaberiel:

Was this quote necessary you DUMB Bleep. Did you have to quote bible passages? You could have advised him like everyone else...instead you chose to quote the bible. Why ?

The Bible is my reference point. Don't let it get on your nerves
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Krexpah(m): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
wen u think u hav seen it all it's finished
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Adegaberiel: 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
penplus:

The Bible is my reference point. Don't let it get on your nerves

The bible reference was not necessary at all. I wish you hadnt posted it. Rather than dig up Davids past in the old testament.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Naijaprosper: 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
Just like you'll like someone else to have a romantic relationship with your wife when you get married I guess. Please use your brain and get out of there.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by emmaattack: 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
You are just having fantastic fantasy... Look somewhere else. If the addresses or locations are real, you already have problems and have also created problems for some families.
Wise up my young man.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by snoopz: 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
Of all things wey sweet na the one wey Dem don pluck dey enter your eyes
You go soon learn
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Olavenza(m): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
SmellySperm:
You wan chop wetin big pass you bah undecided

Nekwa! grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Bamzyriches451: 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
You are obsessed with a married woman and mind you, all you want from this married woman is sex nothing like love
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by viceddy95(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
SmartPolician:

No, he needs to be flogged.
Make them first trace he family foundation before we know weda to flog the spirit comot he body or advice or pray for am cheesy
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Feelings79: 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
To imagine that you couldn't even get the name of your university right tells alot about your mental health.... it's Lead city, not "Leed"
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by micxwell(m): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
killmods:
No matter what anyone says here the Op will smash once given the chance. Someone that's already wanking at the thought of her... He should get it over with and wait for karma grin
Omo, you be devil o. Lol grin cheesy The guy's sense of judgement has been clouded already. Correct stubborn fly wey go follow deadbody enter grave.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Rooneyx(f): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

I need help with my predicament. I just discovered a lounge where I normally hang out to watch sports and chill. Apparently the lounge also has a Spa that is managed by this beautiful married lady who is a mother of 3 children that are in University and one in final year of secondary school. I started crushing on this woman for some time now and I cant seem to take my mind of her. She is a tall, dark stallion with nice hips, ass and a very sweet voice.

We got talking the moment I went to her Spa to make some inquiries about her spa services and whether she runs home service as well. Along the line, she gave me her contact details and we have been chatting frequently. The thing is that I am madly in love with her but I don't know how to express my feelings and desires towards her.

I don't intend snatching her from her husband but I just want to have a romantic relationship with her but don't know how I will go about it.

I am a graduate in my mid 20s from Leed City University Ibadan with a degree in Engineering. I don't usually have issues in getting women but this has posed much of a challenge to me because I am deeply in love with a married woman.

Thoughts of her sometimes drives me to masturbation and it's driving me nuts. Please I need help on this matter.
Help kee you there olodo
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by penplus: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Adegaberiel:

The bible reference was not necessary at all. I wish you hadnt posted it. Rather than dig up Davids past in the old testament.

The old testament is still applicable...some things were abolished...yes but not all. You see those part I qouted there? They work well....it is written... For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again...the Bible is talking about giving....and mind you not just about giving money...and you will say but what about forgiveness....yes GOD forgives and accepts even the worst sinner...when he truly repents....but not without punishment....for it is also written...And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

May GOD help us in.making the right decisions
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by winner37(m): 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Bros, pussy was meant to be Bleep ,so Bleep any pussy that comes your way.
Married or no married means nothing if the woman you are saying loves you too ..
Maybe that is the way you were destined to prosper so never give up any opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by letitrainnow(m): 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
Your head need examining
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by DentistRola: 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
Her husband is here reading this.....watch ur back
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Germi9: 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

In the coming year you will be dead and the relationship between the husband and his wife will continue and you will be long forgotten,small boi
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by ORIAYO70(m): 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

You want to start ur life wit this crab..
Mid twenties crushing on others peoples wife

When u r in mid 30 u go enter their husband house dey met dem...

Ur mata taya
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Madam bksoul... Longtime o.
You even avoid me since then.. Na waoo.
how can i? who born me.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by winningp: 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

Reminds me of the movie "Highway to the grave"
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by VicM6: 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
Na madman wey life don tire dey pursue married women up nd down like buhari nd UK.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by emaopel: 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

You don't only need help but you need deliverance from demonic that is about to ruin your destiny
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by DigitB: 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

Advice yourself young man.

Don't destroy yourself by yourself.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by jumpmasta(m): 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

They will soon roast your balls ! Don’t worry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.