Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,455 members, 7,861,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Imagine your job sending you on a Trainning for 2yrs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine your job sending you on a Trainning for 2yrs (427 Views)

When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? / Imagine Your Girlfriend Has This Fallen Breast PHOTOS / Imagine Your Girlfriend's Photo Looking Like This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine your job sending you on a Trainning for 2yrs by Ologundudu2020: 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
Can you go for a five years training/schooling, for a company you working for. You get locked up behind some walls or probably a conducive hostel for 21\2yrs and in return you paid 6m as benefit after completion.

Married or Single, what’s your take ?
Re: Imagine your job sending you on a Trainning for 2yrs by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ologundudu2020:
Can you go for a five years training/schooling, for a company you working for. You get locked up behind some walls or probably a conducive hostel for 5yrs and in return you paid 20m after completion.

Are you in or out ?

I did that in cu, benefit of those prayer force training...the money is smAll though smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Imagine your job sending you on a Trainning for 2yrs by IamSalt: 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
That CAN never be possible as you will get konjified and later CANnot take the pressure, then, say no to the condition(s) after wasting sometime taking that training.

With all that being said, is the application still open??

4 Likes

Re: Imagine your job sending you on a Trainning for 2yrs by Ologundudu2020: 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

I did that in cu, benefit of those prayer force training...the money is smAll though smiley smiley smiley
[q
SanctifiedSista:

uote author=SanctifiedSista post=107929277]

I did that in cu, benefit of those prayer force training...the money is smAll though smiley smiley smiley[/quote]

So you had no sex for five years, and you ain’t a vergin? No mastubation too?
Re: Imagine your job sending you on a Trainning for 2yrs by Kriss216: 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
The place they will lock me, hope there'll be bathroom and Lux soaps ?

When are we starting?

1 Like

Re: Imagine your job sending you on a Trainning for 2yrs by jaeyking(m): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
For 5 years
I can do it.
It's a small tin
Re: Imagine your job sending you on a Trainning for 2yrs by KingDash: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
Omo.. to.to sweet, there's a reason for that.
Re: Imagine your job sending you on a Trainning for 2yrs by Ologundudu2020: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kriss216:
The place they will lock me, hope there'll be bathroom and Lux soaps ?
No mastubation

When are we starting?
Re: Imagine your job sending you on a Trainning for 2yrs by Areola14(m): 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
Sometimes... The kind of write up we sees this day's, it make us to know the kind of a person the writer is.... Are you saying if you cannot wait for five years without sex, nobody else can do it? I know some 30, 35 yrs old people that are virgin, and they are graduates. As for me, I can do it even without paying me upto that amount... I have discipline myself to the level people thought I am an impotent... Everything is your mindset!

4 Likes

Re: Imagine your job sending you on a Trainning for 2yrs by Funds90(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
When are we starting?
Re: Imagine your job sending you on a Trainning for 2yrs by siofra(f): 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
Yes nau
Re: Imagine your job sending you on a Trainning for 2yrs by revived: 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
Areola14:
Sometimes... The kind of write up we sees this day's, it make us to know the kind of a person the writer is.... Are you saying if you cannot wait for five years without sex, nobody else can do it? I know some 30, 35 yrs old people that are virgin, and they are graduates. As for me, I can do it even without paying me upto that amount... I have discipline myself to the level people thought I am an impotent... Everything is your mindset!

You talk true

Life is not all about banging

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Met My Husband In The University / Here Is What Comes To My Mind Whenever I Hear 'gender Equality' / What Would You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.