Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,718 members, 7,844,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Why Do You Still Believe In Love/marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Still Believe In Love/marriage? (511 Views)

Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] / Myth Vs Truth:12 Myths We Still Believe Without Knowing They Are Lies / I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Still Believe In Love/marriage? by Opeyemiextra(f): 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
Most of us have experiences with heartbreak and betrayals in the place of love which might have left some people emotionally damaged. Most of us have been served hot breakfast at least once.
A few of us also grew up in home empty of love and affection including lack of motherly or fatherly care and there are almost no foundation for us to even understand what true love or loving is.
Also, most topics on this platform from married people are scary and discouraging coupled with the situation of things in our country.
With all of this and many more, why do you still believe in love and/or marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Still Believe In Love/marriage? by dhiqson(m): 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
cheesy
Make money
Flex life
That's all
Why buy the cow when the milk is free...?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Still Believe In Love/marriage? by zexy2030(m): 5:42am On Nov 25, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
Most of us have experiences with heartbreak and betrayals in the place of love which might have left some people emotionally damaged. Most of us have been served hot breakfast at least once.
A few of us also grew up in home empty of love and affection including lack of motherly or fatherly care and there are almost no foundation for us to even understand what true love or loving is.
Also, most topics on this platform from married people are scary and discouraging coupled with the situation of things in our country.
With all of this and many more, why do you still believe in love and/or marriage?
I will visit ibadan tomorrow, should we meet?
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In Love/marriage? by Boogyman557: 6:18am On Nov 25, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In Love/marriage? by Opeyemiextra(f): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
zexy2030:

I will visit ibadan tomorrow, should we meet?

Do have a safe trip.
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In Love/marriage? by walkingshadow911: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2021
hit me ASAP. lets mend each others broken Heart. we all deserve to be happy.

cheers to beautiful monday morning

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Still Believe In Love/marriage? by CrownOfClay724: 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
Partly, I do.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Still Believe In Love/marriage? by Lovebliss2(f): 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
I do.

Love is a beautiful thing with the right person.
To love someone is a good thing, but to get loved in return is the best feeling.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Answer This Question? / A Great Lesson For Women To Learn From. / Staph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.