Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] (4274 Views)

These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] / This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] / These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] (2) (3) (4)

Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:57am On Jul 19, 2021
You can just imagine the nonsense

And whats more, this girl actually left the country because of someone else, her boyfriend is obviously a simp by default because if he wasn't, this kind of shiit wouldn't go down! undecided

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by yanabasee1(m): 7:02am On Jul 19, 2021
Lol .... Some guys will get upset and will forgive her and begged her to promise never to break his heart again....

That's one silly think about loving a Nigerian girl with your heart and not with your brain....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by Vulcanheph(m): 7:04am On Jul 19, 2021
Hahahaha.... That's why most of these naija b!tches always look for SIMPS....so that they can cheat without fear .

Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:05am On Jul 19, 2021
yanabasee1:
Lol .... Some guys will get upset and will forgive her and begged her to promise never to break his heart again....

That's one silly think about loving a Nigerian girl with your heart and not with your brain....
Why guys would even get a girlfriend is whats even baffling me! undecided The safe code is FVVCK AND DUMP!!

Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by Franzinni: 7:06am On Jul 19, 2021
Cut her off quick ... or keep her for your little head sake.

Guys never ever simp... you lose anyhow you look at it.

A woman need a man that is always sure of their decision even if it is the wrong one.

Just be sure.

Stay hard! ~ goggings.

Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:19am On Jul 19, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Hahahaha.... That's why most of these naija b!tches always look for SIMPS....so that they can cheat without fear .
And then they go fvvck the alphamales! The simps just make all the expenses

Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:20am On Jul 19, 2021
Franzinni:
Cut her off quick ... or keep her for your little head sake.

Guys never ever simp... you lose anyhow you look at it.

A woman need a man that is always sure of their decision even if it is the wrong one.

Just be sure.

Stay hard! ~ goggings.
BE THE ALPHAMALE!!

Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by Jerryherd: 7:23am On Jul 19, 2021
If my side chick or sugar mummy invites me to Dubai I'll go
Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:26am On Jul 19, 2021
Jerryherd:
If my side chick or sugar mummy invites me to Dubai I'll go
Off point,this thread is not for you
Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by Zieus: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2021
Nah mumu go dey committed to any naija girl
Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by Limassol(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Why guys would even get a girlfriend is whats even baffling me! undecided The safe code is FVVCK AND DUMP!!
i hope you aware of the fact majority of these sluts are S.T.I ridden? Tread lightly!

Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2021
Zieus:
Nah mumu go dey committed to any naija girl
Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2021
Limassol:
i hope you aware of the fact majority of these sluts are S.T.I ridden? Tread lightly!
grin grin Noted

Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by doggedfighter(f): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2021
Red pill must be a very bitter pill.
Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by doggedfighter(f): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2021
Red pill must be a very bitter pill for the embittered.
Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:41am On Jul 19, 2021
doggedfighter:
Red pill must be a very bitter pill for the embittered.
Do you have anything more resourceful to say

Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by sunshineV(f): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2021
op is probably the most gullible dunce on nairaland. always posting ss from twitter like it real. its twitter bro, everything na vibes
Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2021
sunshineV:
op is probably the most gullible dunce on nairaland. always posting ss from twitter like it real. its twitter bro, everything na vibes
You finally found something different to say this time. Wow
Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by BaddieFreak(f): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2021
You guys complain every bleeping day about Nigerian girls and you won't stop asking us out. undecided

Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by Gadafii: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2021
i am sure she even restricted the boyfriend from seeing her status during that period, the mumu boyfriend sef go dey ask her "baby did i do wrong, i dont know why u are angry with me, but iam sorry, u hear?"

Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2021
Gadafii:
i am sure she even restricted the boyfriend from seeing her status during that period, the mumu boyfriend sef go dey ask her "baby did i do wrong, i dont know why u are angry with me, but iam sorry, u hear?"
Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2021
BaddieFreak:
You guys complain every bleeping day about Nigerian girls and you won't stop asking us out. undecided
Yea? but do we last long with you in the relationship?
Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gadafii:
Honestly, women are wicked!
Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by okrikaboi: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2021

Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
okrikaboi:
That guy is stupid gan!
Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by Kudducini(m): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
[quote author=BaddieFreak post=103862920]You guys complain every bleeping day about Nigerian girls and you won't stop asking us out.

Yes because they are dick hungry.

La's la's the relationship no do y last
Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by fourboys: 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos] by Stupidquestions: 12:34am On Jul 20, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Stop talkt like a slut....if ur brother is the simp in question, will u be happy?

The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) / Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles / She Loves Me But I Love Someone Else