Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira (4121 Views)

1.2 Million Naira Sallah Ram (pics/video) / CHOOSE WISELY! 2 Million Naira Or This Babe, Which Would You Choose? (See Photo) / How Do I Invest 400k ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Exkandayee(m): 12:20am On Nov 25, 2021
Please nairaland help me,I have 2 million naira at hand now,but I don't know which business to go into, please suggest for me
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Juliusmomoh: 12:32am On Nov 25, 2021
Japa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Clintondanielson: 1:03am On Nov 25, 2021
If you are suitable with Uk used and Us used phone business then its a no brainier. Just get your links and connections right
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Agricmoney(m): 1:32am On Nov 25, 2021
U no even need all this big money to start agriculture o

Anyway, Agriculture is life

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Exkandayee(m): 1:33am On Nov 25, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Japa
Ma guy where you go japa with 2 mili,is too small nah

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Exkandayee(m): 1:34am On Nov 25, 2021
Agricmoney:
U no even need all this big money to start agriculture o

Anyway, Agriculture is life
I no deh for North,I deh owerri,is not possible to invest in agriculture here in the East

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 25, 2021
Don't rush, that money can vanish before you know it.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Juliusmomoh: 1:47am On Nov 25, 2021
Exkandayee:
Ma guy where you go japa with 2 mili,is too small nah
Ghana
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Exkandayee(m): 1:58am On Nov 25, 2021
rabankonchas:
Don't rush, that money can vanish before you know it.
I'm not rushing, just wanna start something doing,I got deported and that's the only money I have remaining now,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:37am On Nov 25, 2021
Exkandayee:

I'm not rushing, just wanna start something doing,I got deported and that's the only money I have remaining now,
ehya sorry .open small restaurant if you sabi cook

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Boogyman557: 4:29am On Nov 25, 2021
Holly Gram cool D RISE of SMOKING WEED now is something so AMAZING so I will ADVISE u to get a good LAND and start a WEED FARM.. WTF MAN
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by AgriHub: 4:30am On Nov 25, 2021
Exkandayee:

I no deh for North,I deh owerri,is not possible to invest in agriculture here in the East

Oga, stop saying what you dont know. People are making billions from Agriculture in the East.

Rent 6 plots of land inside inside Owerri. Plant plantains there. You can order the suckers from Ibadan.

You can also invest in cucumber or fish farming. Just meet the right people to be sure you dont waste your money.

Thank me later.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Richvibes1997: 6:29am On Nov 25, 2021
AgriHub:

Oga, stop saying what you dont know. People are making billions from Agriculture in the East.

Rent 6 plots of land inside inside Owerri. Plant plantains there. You can order the suckers from Ibadan.

You can also invest in cucumber or fish farming. Just meet the right people to be sure you dont waste your money.

Thank me later.
please how lucrative is this?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by femi4: 7:13am On Nov 25, 2021
Exkandayee:
Please nairaland help me,I have 2 million naira at hand now,but I don't know which business to go into, please suggest for me
What are you good at
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Ynix(m): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2021
Exkandayee:
Chat me up on 08089456258, I will guide you not only on best option and bad option based on your skills and education but also on how to go corporate so as to access more funds
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Exkandayee(m): 7:55am On Nov 25, 2021
Richvibes1997:
please how lucrative is this?
Thanks,I appreciate
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by oluwaseyi0: 8:02am On Nov 25, 2021
AgriHub:

Oga, stop saying what you domnt know. People are making billions from Agriculture in the East.

Thank me later.

Small small with all this exaggerated exaggerations, a regular citizens making billions from farming cheesy grin

Tell me one person who have made billion from farming and the person is not already an established multi millionaire/billionaire before going into farming?

If your assumption is 1% true then our village farmers should all be millionaire, truth is lucrative farming is highly money intensive and MUST involve processing the harvested crop to another form, you ain't gonna be rich by planting corns without processing to something like conflakes and selling in multiple countries, farming without mechanized farming implement is one of the fastest shortcut to poverty, you will barely break even and average teachers will be richer than you

We grew up in the village and see the so called farmers, they are our uncles and distant relative/friends, they ain't rich infact they are sometimes the yardstick for measuring poverty

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by shantti(m): 9:02am On Nov 25, 2021
O.p please try to ignore anyone that gives u his number or email to contact him. So many fraudsters are here

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 25, 2021
You could invest in me... kiss grin

Oluwaseyi0: Don't mind them... grin
What aren't they atleast millionaires?

As for the Op... How about starting up a table water company? I don't know what goes into it... But it seems to sell....
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Ghana
To suffer there? undecided

Nigerians and always 'japaing' sef... Leaving our country to be parasites elsewhere while the Chinese, Lebanese and Indians take over...

With a good business idea... You can make your wealth in your OWN country!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Exxentialz(m): 9:14am On Nov 25, 2021
Chief use like 1million and buy plenty crypto coins and hold for long term.. coins to buy. Focus one metaverse coins, and gaming coins... You go dey alright within one year.... Buy the ones less than 0.1 cent.. so you can have enough quantity of them .. then pray to God to deliver you with just one or two of them.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by purefacti(m): 10:37am On Nov 25, 2021
betting business or become a distributor of drinks like hero or life any of those is good am into it myself and I can comfortably tell u i earn enough to sort my needs and invest some in cryptocurrency for the future
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ynix:

Chat me up on 08089456258, I will guide you not only on best option and bad option based on your skills and education but also on how to go corporate so as to access more funds

Bloody scammer why can't you tell him everything here in the open ... Abeg get out una go just dey find innocent people to scam .

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
Just open a beer parlour joint... thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Ynix(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Perfectnumber6:

Bloody scammer why can't you tell him everything here in the open ... Abeg get out una go just dey find innocent people to scam .
That is the last thing I will do. Mean while it is not too good to put precious jewels on pigs like you, my Holy Bible says that
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Nemesis0147(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
2m no be money abeg.
Unless you wan use am buy coins.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Quality20(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
do poultry business or travel to sokoto to buy livestock to sell in PH and make nearly 100% profit. But whatever you do, make sure you don't invest ur money on all those female derriere

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Bigpapi: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
Exkandayee:

Give me the 2million lemme teach you the business
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira by Oleka1: 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Exkandayee:

If you are in Lagos, I am into production, packaging and distribution of popcorn and we have different distributors in different areas. If you want to partner with me and we share profit. Contact me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! / Never Trust An Animal With Tail In Front - A Lady Said (photo) / 10 Types Of Women To Never Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.