Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality (37881 Views)

Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting / Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics) / In Response To A Previous Thread Created By Amara Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by FuckHomophobes: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2021
Y'all homophobes can go hang yourself cool

1 Like

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Robertjones442: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2021
Lord heal our land.....nibo latun jasi yii ooooo

1 Like

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by lexy2014: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
Nature uphelds freedom of sexuality .
The paramount thing in this world isn't giving birth but turning earth to paradise through science and so on .

U haven't answered the question:

If u say lesbianism is nature taking it's course, have u ever asked why the female sex organ is an opening with a pathway that leads into the womb? What fits into that pathway?

1 Like

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by jimb(m): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2021
why is sweating, is she bleeped .
I guess she needs help from macho uzomgbada.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Fatale: 10:02am On Nov 25, 2021
Crystalom3:
I also said what I said.

Same sex is unnatural and we'll not welcome it here in Nigeria

Whether You Welcome it Or Not is Your Problem Not Mine. Got Better Thinks To Do And Think Of and I Guess you Do Too. What Am Saying Remains Same. A Spade Is A Spade No Matter What Names You call It. Thanks For Your Opinion.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Phoenixblu(f): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2021
Well scripted...later she'll be seeking asylum in the UK.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Crystalom3(m): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2021
FuckHomophobes:
Y'all homophobes can go hang yourself cool

Call us all the names you want, but let the west accept polygamy first or are they polygamophobes?

5 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Crystalom3(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2021
Fatale:

Whether You Welcome it Or Not is Your Problem Not Mine. Got Better Thinks To Do And Think Of and I Guess you Do Too. What Am Saying Remains Same. A Spade Is A Spade No Matter What Names You call It. Thanks For Your Opinion.
a spade remains a spade bro.

Why then call a woman a man?

2 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2021
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

You are not even intelligent, turning the to paradise through science is the paramount... Lame answer. Who then will turn the world into a paradise if all goes the way of homosexuality?
You are not wise!

Eating food is it why you blacks are alive ? but you eat to live not live to eat.
(Sorry but You blacks are dumb just like Fulani cows )
I believe you dull black race reason for existence isn't to overpolulate our earth you don't know how it is formed .
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Dshocker(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
Yes ooo!
Proud Lesbians are more responsible , sympathic to nature and good behaved than female hypocrites .
No lesbian is a sin .

A dull girl can't be a lesbian
But all lesbians are highly intelligent

Lesbianism isn't the reason why bank workers now beg online to feed nor why you suffer bad economy in Nigeria.

Allow nature take it course black fools will you ?
Lesbianism has come to stay Drfunmisticgold I hope we are communicating ?

God is disappointed in you
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Crystalom3(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
You are not wise!

Eating food is it why you blacks are alive ? but you eat to live not live to eat.
I believe you dull black race reason for existence isn't to overpolulate our earth you don't know how it is formed .
wise white girl.

grin grin.

We are not accepting thst dirty act. Go in back your masters hole and practice it

1 Like

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Freebills12: 10:16am On Nov 25, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
Amatarasha:
You are not wise!

You make no sense with what you wrote. Overpopulation can be curtail by family planning. Homosexuality is a no means of curtailing population. All your arguments makes no sense, they are not sound and sometimes I think you need to see a psychiatrist.

7 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by wildikeman(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2021
Nice try... I think she wants to japa to America or Canada.. Good luck
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Fatale: 10:18am On Nov 25, 2021
Crystalom3:
a spade remains a spade bro.

Why then call a woman a man?

I Never Said So. Try To Understand A Write Up, before Quoting. What I Meant Is That Anything Immoral is Bad. Bad Thing Na Bad Thing No Matter How You Wan call Am.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered the question:

If u say lesbianism is nature taking it's course, have u ever asked why the female sex organ is an opening with a pathway that leads into the womb? What fits into that pathway?
lexy don't disappoint me .you are more intelligent than this ,
If you say you are that religious student of nature " those teeth , tongues , oesophagus etc that helps your digestion does that make feeding reason for your existence?

Is eating food not as essential as giving birth but shud that be why we are here in this world?
How many kids has mark zukkerber.?
How many kids has warren buffet ?

They use their mouth( words) to gather trillions in dollars over the years,while you poor souls tank nature for giving u fools mouth to feed.
Now many lesbians has reached life fulfillment through lesbianism ,while you blackfools use ur wombs to give birth to terrorists , corrupt leaders , banditsv, ritualists and u still open ur mouth to say wombs are y women exists ..shame on u xezy
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Jeromejnr(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

many other animals also engage in homosexual behaviours.

Many other animals also eat their children.

4 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Bmaster(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
Or what?
I got no time to explain things,things will explain itself at the right time.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Temi2468: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2021
Skyfornia:
When she look herself in the mirror..is she happy with her appearance?..She actually look like someone in bondage.

You've said it all!
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 10:31am On Nov 25, 2021
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Imagine, an illiterate definition of Nature.. "Freedom for all we do". If we follow this your definition I can comfortably kill you and all other lesibians. Laws of Nature are simply do to others what you like them to you, darkness at night and light in the morning, man and woman not man man or woman woman, because the purpose of union is procreation. Homosexual is against Nature
we are saying the same thing. Golden rule is beyond nature ,it is a universal rule .
When two girls are practicing lesbianism how does that destroy ur dull and donkey kind of life?
If you hate gayism kill anyone who beg to fvck u Gayly not my business. But curse be on u if u are uneasy because Amara and co are having lesbianism , shey e concern u ?
Time shall come when u brutes wl be killed for all ur atrocities ! Yes mark today kill a lesbian and 10heads drops, kill 10 and 100drops .mark today
I believe in golden rule as well.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by RodgersAkpafu: 10:33am On Nov 25, 2021
JavaScript90:
Foolish girl. Why must you announce your lesbianism to the whole country. In Nigeria homosexuality is a CRIME. Personally I don't like this kind of stuffs and I am not against them either. But what I don't like is the habbit of rubbing homosexuality on our faces. You see movies of a man kissing a fellow man and Netflix wants us to watch it by force. Don't they know it is very disgusting and sickening to a straight person? Do your shit in your closet and nobody will insult or ridicule your family. You can't force Africans to accept the gay culture they despise.

Na Taliban fit these women last Iast
Give it another 30 years
Let's see if Africa will still be like this
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by SavageResponse(m): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
Yes ooo!
Proud Lesbians are more responsible , sympathic to nature and good behaved than female hypocrites .
No lesbian is a sin .

A dull girl can't be a lesbian
But all lesbians are highly intelligent

Lesbianism isn't the reason why bank workers now beg online to feed nor why you suffer bad economy in Nigeria.

Allow nature take it course black fools will you ?
Lesbianism has come to stay Drfunmisticgold I hope we are communicating ?

Lesbianism is an aberration!

2 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by greypencils: 10:35am On Nov 25, 2021
Bondage indeed...LGBTQ always on the offensive like they have something to prove. They are the ones that want same sex marriage yet they want to have children, How can same sex marriage produce children? They say they have the option of adoption, they should know those very children they intend adopting were not produced by same sex marriage. Why make an already simple life complicated? This life no hard o...But like stubborn goats, they insist they want the complicated life...Trans want to compete in sports with the new sex they have changed into. Nature already gave a man the advantage in sports, if such a man changes into a woman, that man is never, can never be a complete woman, so why compete with naturally born women? When you make this obvious to them, they say you are homophobic. No one is homophobic. It is only fair that LGBTQ do the things they want to but they should NEVER try to force it down the throats of others. Dey your dey, Its not compulsory anyone answers you when you greet them, we no dey greet normal people finish, so just dey let others dey...But being on the aggressive, offensive end will only breed more hatred not acceptance to the LGBTQ community.

5 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Revolva(m): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2021
this girls father will be regreting now.....and wondering why he used his hard earned money to send her to school..instead he should have used the ,money to open piggery farm
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 10:51am On Nov 25, 2021
Crystalom3:
Granted we are all animals but that doesn't mean that I will f*cking eat sh*t like the dog or roam in dirt like the pig or walk aimlessly like the cows.

Why then should I learn my sexuality from those lower animals? Or f*ck a fellow man because a chimpanzee does the same thing?

Are you the same species as that animal? Or don't you know that different animal species are supposed to have different behaviours?

Talk more of a cultured human being. Mehn your way of reasoning is f*cked up and to see that you will one day raise a child is traumatizing to think about

you talked about nature and I replied u on same nature u talked about .
Didn't he say animals don't do same sex
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by SocialJustice: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2021
GOFRONT:
That Could be Charlie Boy's Wife and her daughter........Of all the sweet sweet Joysticks rolling around inside boxers, na your fellow female kpekus you prefer to toy with.
Don't be unfortunate.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Nyanabo(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2021
This one don watch plenty Hollywood coming out as a lesbian film. Odepataki. undecided
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 11:07am On Nov 25, 2021
Gbagura:
If I bang you once, you will curse the day you joined lesbianism. Na because you never fvck better dick dey make you svck your fellow pvssy.
I ride good dicks but lesbianism is beyond mere pleasure
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 11:10am On Nov 25, 2021
Timekeeper:

I miss you so much babe.... The love of my life
love nwantiti
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2021
Putindbutt:

You belong in a cult. send me a pm, you need help urgently.
Tell that to my sweet sisterfire
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by einsteine(m): 11:25am On Nov 25, 2021
Asylum scam loading.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by hopefulLandlord: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Many other animals also eat their children.

don't get me wrong. I find homosexuality repulsive but eating their children isn't the same as doing something for pleasure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert / My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.