Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality (37865 Views)

Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting / Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics) / In Response To A Previous Thread Created By Amara Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by samorobo: 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Crystalom3:
we'll accept it the day the west accepts polygamy.

Or how unnatural is polygamy that they are against it but want us to accept their 'natural' homosexuality?

Right!!
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by samorobo: 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
Crystalom3:
a spade remains a spade bro.

Why then call a woman a man?

You are a smart one.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by samorobo: 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
You are not wise!

Eating food is it why you blacks are alive ? but you eat to live not live to eat.
(Sorry but You blacks are dumb just like Fulani cows )
I believe you dull black race reason for existence isn't to overpolulate our earth you don't know how it is formed .

Stupid thing and are you white?
The day you fools can explain to me why you substitute a real dickk for rubber dickks that they day I will take you serious.And that if the reason is valid..if is licking ur tits you want ,a guy can equally lick ur tits and supply you endless erected dickk for a thousand years without getting tired.

2 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Shalommy(f): 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Guys relax afterall our male politicians are GAYLORDS while the female politicians are LESBIAN QUEENS. So anybody is free to love who so ever they want.

2 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by samorobo: 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
lexy don't disappoint me .you are more intelligent than this ,
If you say you are that religious student of nature " those teeth , tongues , oesophagus etc that helps your digestion does that make feeding reason for your existence?

Is eating food not as essential as giving birth but shud that be why we are here in this world?
How many kids has mark zukkerber.?
How many kids has warren buffet ?

They use their mouth( words) to gather trillions in dollars over the years,while you poor souls tank nature for giving u fools mouth to feed.
Now many lesbians has reached life fulfillment through lesbianism ,while you blackfools use ur wombs to give birth to terrorists , corrupt leaders , banditsv, ritualists and u still open ur mouth to say wombs are y women exists ..shame on u xezy

I am pretty sure if you momma went the lesbian way you would exist to even write this nonsense. You are no different from from the societal rot you listed up there.
Ur mother also made a mistake.I guess she should have followed ur teaching of seeking more to life than actually birthing you,or what do you think.

5 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by samorobo: 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
we are saying the same thing. Golden rule is beyond nature ,it is a universal rule .
When two girls are practicing lesbianism how does that destroy ur dull and donkey kind of life?
If you hate gayism kill anyone who beg to fvck u Gayly not my business. But curse be on u if u are uneasy because Amara and co are having lesbianism , shey e concern u ?
Time shall come when u brutes wl be killed for all ur atrocities ! Yes mark today kill a lesbian and 10heads drops, kill 10 and 100drops .mark today
I believe in golden rule as well.

Lmao keep believing,you are just wasting your hope and time. Lesbians,gays have existed since time immemorial and its being their head on the chopping board not the other way round. When you think this ur conjured up imagination will come to fruition. Remember we are the majority and the majority always wins.

5 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by samorobo: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Give it another 30 years
Let's see if Africa will still be like this

Nonsense!!!’ That was thesame thing that was said back then.fast forward now and shiit still thesame.nothings changed.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by lexy2014: 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
I am not hurt but you .

Good bye

So then, answer d questions:

If u say lesbianism is nature taking it's course, have u ever asked why the female sex organ is an opening with a pathway that leads into the womb? What fits into that pathway?

1 Like

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
samorobo:

I am pretty sure if you momma went the lesbian way you would exist to even write this nonsense. You are no different from from the societal rot you listed up there.
Ur mother also made a mistake.I guess she should have followed ur teaching of seeking more to life than actually birthing you,or what do you think.
I didn't tell my mum to give birth to me ,did I?
Now I am here ! I will do what I want ok
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
Shalommy:
Guys relax afterall our male politicians are GAYLORDS while the female politicians are LESBIAN QUEENS. So anybody is free to love who so ever they want.
I wonder oo
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by samorobo: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
I didn't tell my mum to give birth to me ,did I?
Now I am here ! I will do what I want ok

Your reasoning is stupid.
Why not kill ur self now since you didn’t want to be born in the first place?
Why not kill ur self now since you preferred you mummy used her vagina for something else other than birthing you.

Mumu as she born you now you are enjoying that your stupid lesbianism and still making noise on top of it. She should have ceased you that opportunity by aborting you.

5 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Boss13: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
The mom is right. You gave them breaking news. You gave people topic to discuss. I thought she has a partner already and I don't think people are really interested in her relationship even if it's heterosexual. People only comment when you bring your relationship to the public

3 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by We4all: 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
isaiah4life:
Nature doesn't practise lesbianism, but human nature does. Lesbianism is a product of nurture and not nature.

Have you ever seen two cows having sex?

How come nature got it right, but human nature got it wrong.

Lesbianism is an abnormally. Nothing sweet pass fresh, big and ever standing D**k. cheesy grin

I agree with you to an extent but nature is a mystery we can’t understand. I used to think same sex relationship was abnormal until our male goat started chasing another male goat and wanting to mount it. I was like, “What the Bleep?”
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Bigpapi: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian-based lesbian has sparked reactions online for recording an altercation with her mother over her sexuality, Igbere TV reports.

Many online users have rebuked the lady, identified as Amara, for recording a conversation that should have something private between the lady and her mum.

In the 1 minute long video obtained by Igbere TV, Amara could be heard saying,

Her mother responded that she [the mother] was the one at fault before Amara later ended the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXCNgL1LQrs

While many believe that no part of the video that Amara shared online proves that her mother is homophobic or violent towards her, many believe Amara is trying to use the video as evidence to seek asylum in a country that protects homosexuals in Nigeria is not a country that does.

It was gathered that Amara was sent abroad when she was 15 years old before returning to her home as a 'lesbian.'

See reaction below;

Amara I don't mean to insult you but honestly a glorious thunder will fire you.....so you want waste your TOTO for nothing....ToTo wey boys suppose dey Bleep you cum hide am dey claim lesbian

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Bigpapi: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
meth
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by GodIsBiafran: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
There is nothing wrong with lesbianism. The problem is Christianity and Islam. The two major religions that have destroyed the minds of Africans.

1 Like

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by nero2face: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
Then none of you shall be al..ve to see Jan 2022,
You might do that to a homosexual but lesbians don't forget ,they go extra mile to seek vengeance.
Some group did this you said but none of them where alive as we speak , remember intelligent ladies are most lesbians

Let me ask you *, Are lesbians reason Nigeria is a zoo today ?
make we catch una first, no need to write long story...

2 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
If you never give lesbian head before you no go understand why other girls wan chuke tongue.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Freebills12: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Amatarasha:
we are saying the same thing. Golden rule is beyond nature ,it is a universal rule .
When two girls are practicing lesbianism how does that destroy ur dull and donkey kind of life?
If you hate gayism kill anyone who beg to fvck u Gayly not my business. But curse be on u if u are uneasy because Amara and co are having lesbianism , shey e concern u ?
Time shall come when u brutes wl be killed for all ur atrocities ! Yes mark today kill a lesbian and 10heads drops, kill 10 and 100drops .mark today
I believe in golden rule as well.

Gayism is a sin which not only is intrinsically evil but also can be learnt. Why promoting it if it is natural, or have you seen anybody promoting straight, people are being discouraged self from premarital sex. Gayism is evil, it is against the gold rule which you said you believe in, nature has it man and woman, if you are not attracted to man as a woman meet doctors, psychologist, priest, and counsellor. They will help you, Gayism is a malady, please you need help

2 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
That girl is a fraud. Na visa she dey hustle so. See her tweet from few months ago

1 Like

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by RodgersAkpafu: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
samorobo:

Nonsense!!!’ That was thesame thing that was said back then.fast forward now and shiit still thesame.nothings changed.
I am a realist
The hand writing is on the wall
50 years ago was cohabitation a very common thing in Nigeria?
What's happening today ?
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Hkff: 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by MufasaLion: 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
yanabasee2:
The mother doesn't sound like an African mother that will be using slippers to hit you on your head....

And I believe it's just how soft she is that made her to go the lesbian way...

Because my mother and her friends will beat you till you no go know when you go get boyfriend even marry come born children...

It would be wrong for your mother to hit you. You ain't a kid! You have the right to your sexuality!
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by MufasaLion: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Gayism is a sin which not only is intrinsically evil but also can be learnt. Why promoting it if it is natural, or have you seen anybody promoting straight, people are being discouraged self from premarital sex. Gayism is evil, it is against the gold rule which you said you believe in, nature has it man and woman, if you are not attracted to man as a woman meet doctors, psychologist, priest, and counsellor. They will help you, Gayism is a malady, please you need help

LGBTQ is not evil . Stop spewing trash.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by komekn(m): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Romanoff:
E go try before this LGBT agenda go gree agenda for Nigeria sha.

A country where a Section still sees nothing wrong in child marriages.

A country where fornication is now a norm.

A country where Adultery is normal for men but am abomination for women

Nigerians will continue in these sins mentioned above before they accept the LGBT.

May we not give birth to what we don't understand and can't defend o.

MODIFIED

It may seem as though some people do not understand my comment, hence, they think I'm in support of the LGBT.

You don't justify a WRONG DOING with ANOTHER WRONG DOING.

You make proposition without substance and allude to the idea there is an Injustice.

Check UN published report on paternity in Nigeria. Over 20% of children in Nigeria are not being Fathered by thier biological Fathers , UNKNOWN TO THEM, the Father's. What does that say about Nigerian women

You are justying the UNJUSTIFIABLE.

Because a very small misguided section of Nigeria finds no issues with child marriage is not acceptance in the general it's still an ABOMINATION in Nigeria.

I really don't know how you define fornication

You justify the adopted deranged mental disorder and disfunctionalism called lesbianism. Then you make the mistake of comparison justification but without rational or substance.

In this matter you are either for IT or AGAINST IT there is no middle road.

That way you can counsel and tutor your children and rest assured , YOU WILL NEVER EVER HAVE CHILDREN ADOPTING THIS DYSFUNCTION LIFESTYLE called homosexuality.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by kkonyeji(m): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
samorobo:

Your reasoning is stupid.
Why not kill ur self now since you didn’t want to be born in the first place?
Why not kill ur self now since you preferred you mummy used her vagina for something else other than birthing you.

Mumu as she born you now you are enjoying that your stupid lesbianism and still making noise on top of it. She should have ceased you that opportunity by aborting you.

God bless you man.
The world & NL wouldn't have been reading senseless comments from that wasted being.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Shalommy(f): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bigpapi:

Amara I don't mean to insult you but honestly a glorious thunder will fire you.....so you want waste your TOTO for nothing....ToTo wey boys suppose dey Bleep you cum hide am dey claim lesbian
Chaii.. Make una free Amara oo..
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Shalommy(f): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
I wonder oo
Baby, u gallant!.. I believe u wink
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Sleekmilan01(m): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
Oh shut up! I dare you Harvey!
Tell me ur location or hotels around you .I will show there to practice it then do your worst !
I swear I will crush all of u gone are those days lesbians and gifteds cry now we shall cause you pains. I swear to that , no one shall be speared . Are we y Nigeria is useless?

You are typing like a lunatic.. seriously trying to understand u is like having Brain tumor,the pain is exhilarating
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Akalia(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
Then none of you shall be al..ve to see Jan 2022,
You might do that to a homosexual but lesbians don't forget ,they go extra mile to seek vengeance.
Some group did this you said but none of them where alive as we speak , remember intelligent ladies are most lesbians

Let me ask you *, Are lesbians reason Nigeria is a zoo today ?
You talk like a child. No sense in your comments so far. Your approach to giving credence to lesbianism is lame and unappealing. Come up with strong points, brainstorm if you have to.

2 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Freebills12: 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
MufasaLion:

LGBTQ is not evil . Stop spewing trash.

It is intrinsically evil. The act in itself is evil.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by MufasaLion: 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

It is intrinsically evil. The act in itself is evil.

Knowing that it gives you headache is enough for me to stop responding to you. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano / 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives / I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.