Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality (38386 Views)

Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting / Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics) / In Response To A Previous Thread Created By Amara Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by kkonyeji(m): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2021
JavaScript90:
Foolish girl. Why must you announce your lesbianism to the whole country. In Nigeria homosexuality is a CRIME. Personally I don't like this kind of stuffs and I am not against them either. But what I don't like is the habbit of rubbing homosexuality on our faces. You see movies of a man kissing a fellow man and Netflix wants us to watch it by force. Don't they know it is very disgusting and sickening to a straight person? Do your shit in your closet and nobody will insult or ridicule your family. You can't force Africans to accept the gay culture they despise.

Na Taliban fit these women last Iast

You're right bro.

Taliban, Sharia & Mosaic laws.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by merrymike47(m): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
I reject ur god , he didn't create me !
not everybody will like you Amara and not everybody will hate you. From my belief, God say make we love everybody, I suppose love you but deep down, God know say I hate you because ur sex organ should be better than being a toy. Get D and get sense.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by SocialJustice: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
Blacks are donkeys without brain ! Can't you see her mum is a pretender ? Use your head
How is she a pretender?
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Sammerboi: 11:54am On Nov 25, 2021
The is cool tempered woman I swear lol. I’m sure her dad ain’t around or something like a man would just disown you straight away without thinking twice. Lesbian kee you there.

2 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by lexy2014: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
lexy don't disappoint me .you are more intelligent than this ,
If you say you are that religious student of nature " those teeth , tongues , oesophagus etc that helps your digestion does that make feeding reason for your existence?

Is eating food not as essential as giving birth but shud that be why we are here in this world?
How many kids has mark zukkerber.?
How many kids has warren buffet ?

They use their mouth( words) to gather trillions in dollars over the years,while you poor souls tank nature for giving u fools mouth to feed.
Now many lesbians has reached life fulfillment through lesbianism ,while you blackfools use ur wombs to give birth to terrorists , corrupt leaders , banditsv, ritualists and u still open ur mouth to say wombs are y women exists ..shame on u xezy

U haven't answered the question:

If u say lesbianism is nature taking it's course, have u ever asked why the female sex organ is an opening with a pathway that leads into the womb? What fits into that pathway?

1 Like

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered the question:

If u say lesbianism is nature taking it's course, have u ever asked why the female sex organ is an opening with a pathway that leads into the womb? What fits into that pathway?
fvck you zexy , remain dumb I don't care
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by snoopz: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Them carry this one go learn for abroad at the age of 15,
She come back turn leabian grin grin grin
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by lexy2014: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
fvck you zexy , remain dumb I don't care

Why are u hurt? Can't u answer the simple questions?

1 Like

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by kkonyeji(m): 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

If you believe that people born with deficiency at birth can be corrected without allowing nature as you said to take it course though nothing like that exist with regard to homosexual, then homosexual should be correct as well. It is against nature, have you seen any animal doing it? Why human? If you are sick go to hospital. Homosexuality is a sickness, an aberration that can cured by first admitting that you are not normal, and seek counseling and possibly deliverance through prayer

The geh is not well, it's obvious from her comments.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
lexy2014:

Is your stupid mouth only used for eating Dundee? Y will my vagina only be used for rods and pregnancy .
That wide labia and long clit is for what zexy?
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by lexy2014: 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
Is your stupid mouth only used for eating Dundee? Y will my vagina only be used for rods

1 Like

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
kkonyeji:

The geh is not well, it's obvious from her comments.
Me not well ? Tel that 2 ur mum
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by kkonyeji(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Crystalom3:
I also said what I said.

Same sex is unnatural and we'll not welcome it here in Nigeria

It will never be welcomed here in Nigeria.

If they show themselves publicly, na massacre!

2 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
lexy2014:

I am not hurt but you .

Good bye
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Crystalom3(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
kkonyeji:

It will never be welcomed here in Nigeria.

If they show themselves publicly, na massacre!
E de pain them.

They are as toxic as acid. Give them an inch and they will want the whole damn country

4 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by kkonyeji(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
Yes ooo!
Proud Lesbians are more responsible , sympathic to nature and good behaved than female hypocrites .
No lesbian is a sin .

A dull girl can't be a lesbian
But all lesbians are highly intelligent

Lesbianism isn't the reason why bank workers now beg online to feed nor why you suffer bad economy in Nigeria.

Allow nature take it course black fools will you ?
Lesbianism has come to stay Drfunmisticgold I hope we are communicating ?

All lesbians I've seen are usually Ugly!

LGBT will never be allowed in Nigeria, if u doubt it & prove heady, come out n practice it publicly...na massacre!

Nonsense!!
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by kkonyeji(m): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
Crystalom3:
wise white girl.

grin grin.

We are not accepting thst dirty act. Go in back your masters hole and practice it

She can only do that in the white man's land, definitely not here!
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by kkonyeji(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
we are saying the same thing. Golden rule is beyond nature ,it is a universal rule .
When two girls are practicing lesbianism how does that destroy ur dull and donkey kind of life?
If you hate gayism kill anyone who beg to fvck u Gayly not my business. But curse be on u if u are uneasy because Amara and co are having lesbianism , shey e concern u ?
Time shall come when u brutes wl be killed for all ur atrocities ! Yes mark today kill a lesbian and 10heads drops, kill 10 and 100drops .mark today
I believe in golden rule as well.

Come out publicly n practice it na, stop hiding!

Massacre straight!
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
kkonyeji:

All lesbians I've seen are usually Ugly!

LGBT will never be allowed in Nigeria, if u doubt it & prove heady, come out n practice it publicly...na massacre!

Nonsense!!
Oh shut up! I dare you Harvey!
Tell me ur location or hotels around you .I will show there to practice it then do your worst !
I swear I will crush all of u gone are those days lesbians and gifteds cry now we shall cause you pains. I swear to that , no one shall be speared . Are we y Nigeria is useless?
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by kkonyeji(m): 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
Me not well ? Tel that 2 ur mum

You're pathetically sick & irredeemable, lost soul!

Devil spits on your head!
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Putindbutt: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
Tell that to my sweet sisterfire
Is she the one that initiated you?
Both of you can send me a pm.

2 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by kkonyeji(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
Crystalom3:
E de pain them.

They are as toxic as acid. Give them an inch and they will want the whole damn country

Honestly bro, they'll never be accommodated here.
We'll continue to make Naija hotter than hell 4 them...any 1 we see publicly na massacre.

In my area, we caught 2 gehs & 3 boys separately last yr, 2 of the gehs & 2 guys didn't live to tell the stories of what they passed tru.
The last guy who miraculously survived, today is better dead than alive.

This yeye geh just de behind her keyboard & typing trash, let her & her likes come out publicly & show themselves if they're bold.

We shall resist even the govt should they try to legalize LGBTQ rights!

3 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by kkonyeji(m): 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
Oh shut up! I dare you Harvey!
Tell me ur side or hotels around you .I will show there to practice it then do your worst !
I swear I will crush all of u gone are those days lesbians and gifteds cry now we shall cause you pains. I swear to that , no one shall be speared . Are we y Nigeria is useless?

Come to Aba if u get mind.
U claim you have right abi, we'll see btw 2 tortoises which is a male & female.

PM me & lemme know when u enter Aba, the hotel you'll lodge as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Testimony1988(m): 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
She's the black sheep of the family.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by nike4love: 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
yanabasee2:
The mother doesn't sound like an African mother that will be using slippers to hit you on your head....

And I believe it's just how soft she is that made her to go the lesbian way...

Because my mother and her friends will beat you till you no go know when you go get boyfriend even marry come born children...

U just said the truth

2 Likes

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
kkonyeji:

We'll continue to make Naija hotter than hell 4 them...any 1 we see publicly na massacre.

In my area, we caught 2 gehs & 3 boys separately last yr, 2 of the gehs & 2 guys didn't live to tell the stories of what they passed tru.

This yeye geh just de behind her keyboard & typing trash, let her & her likes come out publicly & show themselves if they're bold.

Guy na you go see Ak47 run las las when we mess you up .
You no fear bullet shebi ? Ur likes will be rooted out one by one . that time don pass oo bros
We go give u ur own brains to eat las las .
Black/white angels no b torkor
Xefxeoxeoxelxeixesxehxe • xemxeexeaxetxe •
Ladies forever ™
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by Amatarasha(f): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
kkonyeji:

you dealt with petite LGBTQ
Infact as I speak with u ,I am tracking your number with good and capable intels you can't go scott free like this never! When I'm done with ur ass u go turn Fulani , I shall post ur tragedy on nairaland so that likes of koyyes and gayhunter shall take caution . I go mess you up brother mi
Nwaigbo ibagokwa nsogbu ooo!
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by kkonyeji(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
Guy na you go see Ak47 run las las when we mess you up .
You no fear bullet shebi ? Ur likes will be rooted out one by one . that time don pass oo bros
We go give u ur own brains to eat las las .
Black/white angels no b torkor
Xefxeoxeoxelxeixesxehxe • xemxeexeaxetxe •
Ladies forever ™

Come public not behind keyboard.

No b grammar.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by kkonyeji(m): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
you dealt with petite LGBTQ
Infact as I speak with u ,I am tracking your number with good and capable intels you can't go scott free like this never! When I'm done with ur ass u go turn Fulani , I shall post ur tragedy on nairaland so that likes of koyyes and gayhunter shall take caution . I go mess you up brother mi
Nwaigbo ibagokwa nsogbu ooo!

U people don't have a place here, go to white man's land & practice.
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by hammer567: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
ALL SOME IGBO GIRLS KNOW IS TO BE SUCKING PUSSY AND CLIT OF THEIR FELLOW WOMEN.

WOE BETIDE THEM LGBT CREW

cc cococandy

1 Like

Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by hammer567: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
Romanoff:
E go try before this LGBT agenda go gree agenda for Nigeria sha.

A country where a Section still sees nothing wrong in child marriages.

A country where fornication is now a norm.

A country where Adultery is normal for men but am abomination for women.

Nigerians will continue in these sins mentioned above before they accept the LGBT.

May we not give birth to what we don't understand and can't defend o.

MODIFIED

It may seem as though some people do not understand my comment, hence, they think I'm in support of the LGBT.

MY SISTER, WE ARE STIL;L BATTLING ALL THESE, THEY ARE ADDING MORE.

IS NOT BETTER TO FIND CORRECT DICK TO SCUK LIKE LOLLIPOP THAND LICKING BUCKET?
Re: Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality by BABANGBALI: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
I reject ur god , he didn't create me !
I thought as much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Married My Wife? / What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? / OPINION POLL: Silent Treatment - Maturity/immaturity? Good OR Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.