Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? (3738 Views)

My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls / Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? / Pedophiles: I Use God Take Beg Una, Leave Our Small Girls Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by aimmoney9: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
jericco1:
You are going about it all wrong.

Why give some the privilege and some you turn a blind eye.

The ones that get married at 15,16,17 what are you going to say about that
She has no right to give anybody privilege....
Dating a young girl is the sweetest thing in this world, esp when you and her are strolling together on the road it always pains the old ladies because they will be wishing they can be young again but time has gone never to return again.... grin
Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by Someodds: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
aimmoney9:

I'm a man and I'm all about them young sweet beautiful girls...
They are the best... grin
If you are a young girl here on nairaland hit like for this post we nl men love you, but I love you more... grin grin

Lol we strap on the game OG. Young pussy or nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by jericco1(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
aimmoney9:

She has no right to give anybody privilege....
Dating a young girl is the sweetest thing in this world, esp when you and her are strolling together on the road it always pains the old ladies because they will be wishing they can be young again but time has gone never to return again.... grin

Lol.. I cannot relate to that.
Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by knowhowk: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
Why don't small girls leave Men alone
Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by ITbomb(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lamentations of Resident Nairaland Evening Newspapers
Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by Southernigbo: 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
ITbomb:
Lamentations of Resident Nairaland Evening Newspapers
what

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? / Watch S€x Video Of Temmy Big Girl From Lagos Leaked By Guy She Met On Instagram / Would You Marry A Househelp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.