Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

What Would U Do If The Person You Are Dating Now Slaps You During An Argument? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would U Do If The Person You Are Dating Now Slaps You During An Argument? (322 Views)

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument / Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would U Do If The Person You Are Dating Now Slaps You During An Argument? by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2021
How good are you with self-control?

What Would U Do If The Person You Are Dating Now Slaps You During An Argument?

Would u return the slap?

Or

Would you hold your cheek and walk away?

Or

Would you beat the hell out of him or her?

Or

Would you end the relationship instantly?

Farano

Rocktation

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Dominique

Ishilove
Re: What Would U Do If The Person You Are Dating Now Slaps You During An Argument? by debbydams(f): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2021
Walk away to avoid another slap..thats the end of the relationship but if it's marriage, I will walk out of the scene, go to a friend place to cool off..
Re: What Would U Do If The Person You Are Dating Now Slaps You During An Argument? by dawnomike(m): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2021
I will walk away from her life... But i doubt if i can argue to the point of slaps being involved.
Re: What Would U Do If The Person You Are Dating Now Slaps You During An Argument? by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2021
debbydams:
Walk away
walk away and end the relationship or what?
Re: What Would U Do If The Person You Are Dating Now Slaps You During An Argument? by debbydams(f): 10:50am On Nov 25, 2021
BadRadio:
walk away and end the relationship or what?
out of the relationship, I can't marry a man that can't control his anger..
Re: What Would U Do If The Person You Are Dating Now Slaps You During An Argument? by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2021
debbydams:
out of the relationship, I can't marry a man that can't control his anger..
interesting
Re: What Would U Do If The Person You Are Dating Now Slaps You During An Argument? by Asgard73: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2021
Will start laughing hysterically.. acting .. like say I Dey with plenty beings wey human no see and talking gibberish.. drAma things..

No be person go tell am say e don be grin
Re: What Would U Do If The Person You Are Dating Now Slaps You During An Argument? by KingEverest: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2021
simply walk away and end the relationship undecided any action you take will always have bad repercussions no body will listen she slapped me first

1 Like

Re: What Would U Do If The Person You Are Dating Now Slaps You During An Argument? by ifytrik(m): 10:55am On Nov 25, 2021
dawnomike:
I will walk away from her life... But i doubt if i can argue to the point of slaps being involved.
the picture bellow will be a perfect description of how she's going to look when am done with her

Re: What Would U Do If The Person You Are Dating Now Slaps You During An Argument? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 25, 2021
KingEverest:
simply walk away and end the relationship undecided any action you take will always have bad repercussions no body will listen she slapped me first
just because of one hot slap
Re: What Would U Do If The Person You Are Dating Now Slaps You During An Argument? by KingEverest: 10:58am On Nov 25, 2021
BadRadio:
just because of one hot slap
yes if u react u will always regret, no need having a girl who cant control her temper
Re: What Would U Do If The Person You Are Dating Now Slaps You During An Argument? by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 25, 2021
KingEverest:

yes if u react u will always regret, no need having a girl who cant control her temper
true
Re: What Would U Do If The Person You Are Dating Now Slaps You During An Argument? by Godada(m): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2021
Re: What Would U Do If The Person You Are Dating Now Slaps You During An Argument? by yuping(m): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2021
I always stay far away from people with hot temper, so no slap for me.
Re: What Would U Do If The Person You Are Dating Now Slaps You During An Argument? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2021
ifytrik:
the picture bellow will be a perfect description of how she's going to look when am done with her
grin

(1) (Reply)

What Seemed To Be The Problem? What Led To The Break Up? / Google Voice / Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.