Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? (3995 Views)

Does Groundnut Mix With Pepsi Helps Erection Of Penis / Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by khia: 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
KingEverest:

pele next time dont try awkward food combos grin

People have been drinking milk and cola since the 1970's.
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by KingEverest: 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
khia:

People have been drinking milk and colĂ  since the 1970's.
Wow really shocked
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 27, 2021
khia:

I drink it all of the time but the best is to mix Orange or Root beer beverage with milk, tastes like an ice cream soda.
I'll definitely try this! Thanks!.

Its definitely different.
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2021
Have done this mixture at some point.
People think we are crazy for trying out things. We are just living, biko.
YOLO.
That was how I made eba with groundnut and peak milk last week. Ate it with afang and my peeps thought I was not alright upstairs. But what do they know undecided
You never know until you try. grin
It was nutty and crunchy tho...
Everyone is responsible for whatever they decide to try out. If you kpai, you kpai. Lol.
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by Silentgroper(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2021
Yuck! .. I'd rather drink a mix of sprite+promethazine+cough syrup..
feels heavenly..
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
JerryBizz:
Have done this mixture at some point.
People think we are crazy for trying out things. We are just living, biko.
YOLO.
That was how I made eba with groundnut and peak milk last week. Ate it with afang and my peeps thought I was not alright upstairs. But what do they know undecided
You never know until you try. grin
It was nutty and crunchy tho...
Everyone is responsible for whatever they decide it try out. If you kpai, you kpai. Lol.
Lol! Damn... This is on a different level entirely... grin

Was it milky too?
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Silentgroper:
Yuck! .. I'd rather drink a mix of sprite+promethazine+cough syrup..

feels heavenly..
And you look so innocent... undecided

But I can't mix drugs... Just can't...
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by Silentgroper(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
Datboredberry:

Look innocent?? .. How did u come to dat conclusion??

btw, i do not take those.. Was just messing around..
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by kponkedenge(m): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
Datboredberry:

Where in Nigeria are you based?
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by okoroemeka(m): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
KingEverest:
even your name is datboredberry grin
how I wish that I am the one idle and bored,stress has a way of killing men slowly ,can I ever be bored again in my life?maybe when I am dead, because everyday is a new challenge filled with opportunities

1 Like

Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by KingEverest: 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
okoroemeka:
how I wish that I am the one idle and bored,stress has a way of killing men slowly ,can I ever be bored again in my life?maybe when I am dead, because everyday is a new challenge filled with opportunities
Swears
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by tnerro1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Add a little black label to it, you will thank me later wink
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
No

Sounds like a recipe for diarrhoea
Datboredberry:
This afternoon, I was bored as fu**... No electricity, no one to chat with...

So I took a cup, and mixed a little milk and Pepsi... Just to taste it... I wasn't sure if it would cause some reaction and I didn't feel like using myself as a guinea pig... grin

Anyways... I kinda liked the taste... Like a malt drink mixed with milk... Except this flavour is cola... But they were a bit similar...

So I poured and entire tin of peak milk and three crowns milk with a full bottle of Pepsi... It's sitting in the fridge...

But I decided to check online if others have drank this curious combination before...

The answer is yes! In South Africa, a mix of Coke and milk is called the Brown cow...

And other people have also tried it... Most think it's gross tho.

But the question..: would you drink this?

If you have, tell me your opinion! smiley

Lalasiclala
Mynd44

Can this reasonable thread be moved to the front page?
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 30, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake / Incredible! 25 Years In Marriage He Never Raise A Voice At His Wife(photo) / It's Today, I Realize Masturbate Has Side Effects.. My Dick Isn't Working

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.