Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? (4010 Views)

Does Groundnut Mix With Pepsi Helps Erection Of Penis / Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
Silvernus2020:

No, I'm not trying the pilk of a thing, would just love to watch someone taking it wink
Lol! Everyone is scared of this amazing combo? embarassed

It's disgusting tho... Extremely thick... I read that the acid in the Pepsi separates the fat in the milk and makes them stick together...or some chemistry-ish stuff like that!

But it's sweetish...
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by Silvernus2020(m): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
Lol! Everyone is scared of this amazing combo? embarassed

It's disgusting tho... Extremely thick... I read that the acid in the Pepsi separates the fat in the milk and makes them stick together...or some chemistry-ish stuff like that!

But it's sweetish...

I'm not scared though, it would be an adventure to try that out, but I'm not a fan of the bottle, I can count the number of times I take a drink in a year, aside water. cool
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
Silvernus2020:

I'm not scared though, it would be an adventure to try that out, but I'm not a fan of the bottle, I can count the number of times I take a drink in a year, aside water. cool
You're so brave and manly! kiss

Really? I love Pepsi and Coke... I can't stand Fanta though.

But favourite... It's malt...
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by Silvernus2020(m): 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
You're so brave and manly! kiss

Really? I love Pepsi and Coke... I can't stand Fanta though.

But favourite... It's malt...

Lolz. Enjoy
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by DaInferno(m): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
One time I mixed igboya with malt, tasted like stout
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by soundOsonic: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nonsense. Does drinking this come with a diabetes Doctor?
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by SarutobiEky(m): 7:26am On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
Lol! grin

I wouldn't waste my money doing this sh** again...

And you were right... And I'm sad... cry embarassed

About you know who!
what the hell!! He's hurt your feelings again? Grabs glock, shoves it in his trousers. Where he at? Gimme a location.. I told ya that nigga was bad news.. sad angry I'll use the content of his brain as my wallpaper. angry
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 26, 2021
SarutobiEky:
what the hell!! He's hurt your feelings again? Grabs glock, shoves it in his trousers. Where he at? Gimme a location.. I told ya that nigga was bad news.. sad angry I'll use the content of his brain as my wallpaper. angry
embarassed

It's his fault! Entirely his fault... But I was outta control again... always being jealous. cry

I can't say much... Thank you for wanting to defend me...His brain shouldn't even be on your wallpaper! You deserve berra... kiss
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by SarutobiEky(m): 11:49am On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
embarassed

It's his fault! Entirely his fault... But I was outta control again... always being jealous. cry

I can't say much... Thank you for wanting to defend me...His brain shouldn't even be on your wallpaper! You deserve berra... kiss
His fault? Then you're always being jealous. Sighs. You ought to thread carefully missy. Honestly find a brother you can set eyes on.
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
SarutobiEky:
His fault? Then you're always being jealous. Sighs. You ought to thread carefully missy. Honestly find a brother you can set eyes on.
Thank you! embarassed

You're right... We're still working on it... But you're right!
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by SarutobiEky(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
Thank you! embarassed

You're right... We're still working on it... But you're right!
Awwwn... Cheer up nau. Don't want a wrinkle upon that cute melanin ... You should not have to put yourself through such mental torture. Chin up, you'll be okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Awwwn... Cheer up nau. Don't want a wrinkle upon that cute melanin ... You should not have to put yourself through such mental torture. Chin up, you'll be okay.
Do you like nasty c? smiley
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by SarutobiEky(m): 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
Do you like nasty c? smiley
sure I do like Nasty mf C. Why do you ask though? wink
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
SarutobiEky:
sure I do like Nasty mf C. Why do you ask though? wink
Because I've been listening to a song of his!

'Easy'... I thought you might like it... ♡

Besides, I'm taking my time to know you... What you like! And don't... grin

But with time... Everything would make sense later... smiley
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by SarutobiEky(m): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
Because I've been listening to a song of his!

'Easy'... I thought you might like it... ♡

Besides, I'm taking my time to know you... What you like! And don't... grin

But with time... Everything would make sense later... smiley
Lol. "Eazy" is actually one of my favourite Nasty's song. I used to have that on repeat when it was released. The first time I heard that song I thought it was performed by a foreign artiste, mind was blown away when I found out that it was Nasty.

No kidding, Nasty is easily one of Africa's best rapper atm. Have you seen that nigga freestyle?

When there's a host of things I don't like.. Lol. A lot of things I do like. See what I did there? grin
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Lol. "Eazy" is actually one of my favourite Nasty's song. I used to have that on repeat when it was released.
Was I living under a rock?! I just downloaded the song! grin
It's been a while? Since he released it...?

The first time I heard that song I thought it was performed by a foreign artiste, mind was blown away when I found out that it was Nasty.
I know, right? I absolutely love him... I once joined a dissing group... Between South Africans and Nigerians... No matter what, Nigerians couldn't bring themselves to write sh** about Nasty c! grin

No kidding, Nasty is easily one of Africa's best rapper atm. Have you seen that nigga freestyle?
Sadly, I haven't... embarassed

But I agree... He's one of the best!

When there's a host of things I don't like.. Lol. A lot of things I do like. See what I did there? grin
smiley

You want to know something, you and I have been friends once... But that's the past...

I think, we didn't take the time to know and appreciate the other...

I'm glad for this second chance... wink
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by SarutobiEky(m): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
Was I living under a rock?! I just downloaded the song! grin
It's been a while? Since he released it...?

I know, right? I absolutely love him... I once joined a dissing group... Between South Africans and Nigerians... No matter what, Nigerians couldn't bring themselves to write sh** about Nasty c! grin

Sadly, I haven't... embarassed

But I agree... He's one of the best!

smiley

You want to know something, you and I have been friends once... But that's the past...

I think, we didn't take the time to know and appreciate the other...

I'm glad for this second chance... wink
The song has been out for a while. We are talking about 3-4years now! Lol you've been living under a rock actually.

Nigerians can't say shit about that nigga cause he is very good. I cut cap for am. Err.. there's this song he did with T.I as well. That one was fire.

We were friends once? You sure about that? Lol. That could have been on a different timeline because I ain't recalled shii. grin cheesy That version of me must have been a hard head!
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
SarutobiEky:
The song has been out for a while. We are talking about 3-4years now! Lol you've been living under a rock actually.
Omg! embarassed

And here I am recommend it, feeling all fly... grin

Don't mind me...

Nigerians can't say shit about that nigga cause he is very good. I cut cap for am. Err.. there's this song he did with T.I as well. That one was fire.
Time for me to go download all his songs! I'll definitely listen to this! Thanks!

We were friends once? You sure about that? Lol. That could have been on a different timeline because I ain't recalled shii. grin cheesy That version of me must have been a hard head!
Yes! But I can reveal no more... lipsrsealed

But you were cool... I think, we were both 'concerned' with other things... smiley

But no more confessions!
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by SarutobiEky(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
Omg! embarassed

And here I am recommend it, feeling all fly... grin

Don't mind me...

Time for me to go download all his songs! I'll definitely listen to this! Thanks!

Yes! But I can reveal no more... lipsrsealed

But you were cool... I think, we were both 'concerned' with other things... smiley

But no more confessions!
Lol @feeling all fly. I didn't see that way though. It's perfectly normal to recommend a song you find beautiful to folks.

Yeah you really should, perhaps you'd find another cool one to recommend to me, cause I dunno all his songs. Lol

"But you were cool... I think, we were both 'concerned' with other things" I'm thoughtless/speechless.

I wish I could recall what really transpired. smiley
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Lol @feeling all fly. I didn't see that way though. It's perfectly normal to recommend a song you find beautiful to folks.

Yeah you really should, perhaps you'd find another cool one to recommend to me, cause I dunno all his songs. Lol

"But you were cool... I think, we were both 'concerned' with other things" I'm thoughtless/speechless.

I wish I could recall what really transpired. smiley

J.P Saxe and Julia Michaels- If the world was ending...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D1jO2wSpAoxA&ved=2ahUKEwjOwMP1xbb0AhUySvEDHVMuAIEQwqsBegQIDBAF&usg=AOvVaw1cPtgLuxDd-mK5MMFwbssb

Lyrics:

I was distracted

And in traffic

I didn't feel it

When the earthquake happened

But it really got me thinkin'

Were you out drinkin'?

Were you in the living room

Chillin' watchin' television?

It's been a year now

Think I've figured out how

How to let you go and let communication die out

I know, you know, we know

You weren't down for forever and it's fine

We weren't meant for each other and it's fine

But if the world was ending

You'd come over, right?

You'd come over and you'd stay the night

Would you love me for the hell of it?

All our fears would be irrelevant

If the world was ending

You'd come over, right?

The sky'd be falling and I'd hold you tight

And there wouldn't be a reason why

We would even have to say goodbye

If the world was ending

You'd come over, right?
Right?

If the world was ending

You'd come over, right?

Right?

I tried to imagine

Your reaction

It didn't scare me when the earthquake

happened

That night we went drinkin'

Stumbled in the house

And didn't make it past the kitchen

Ah, it's been a year now

How to think about you without it rippin' my

heart out

You'd come over, right?

If the world was ending

You'd come over, right?

The sky'd be falling while I'd hold you tight

No, there wouldn't be a reason why

If the world was ending

You'd come over, right?

You'd come over, right?

You'd come over, you'd come over, you'd come

over, right?

You'd come over, right?

If the world was ending

You'd come over, right?

The sky'd be falling while I hold you tight

If the world was ending

You'd come over, right?

over, right?

If the world was ending

You'd come over, right?
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by SarutobiEky(m): 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
J.P Saxe and Julia Michaels- If the world was ending...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D1jO2wSpAoxA&ved=2ahUKEwjOwMP1xbb0AhUySvEDHVMuAIEQwqsBegQIDBAF&usg=AOvVaw1cPtgLuxDd-mK5MMFwbssb

Lyrics:

I was distracted

And in traffic

I didn't feel it

When the earthquake happened

Were you out drinkin'?

Were you in the living room

Chillin' watchin' television?

It's been a year now

How to let you go and let communication die out

You'd come over, right?

If the world was ending

You'd come over, right?

The sky'd be falling and I'd hold you tight

And there wouldn't be a reason why

If the world was ending

You'd come over, right?
Right?

If the world was ending

You'd come over, right?

Right?

I tried to imagine

Your reaction

It didn't scare me when the earthquake

happened

That night we went drinkin'

Stumbled in the house

And didn't make it past the kitchen

Ah, it's been a year now

How to think about you without it rippin' my

heart out

You'd come over, right?

If the world was ending

You'd come over, right?

The sky'd be falling while I'd hold you tight

If the world was ending

You'd come over, right?

You'd come over, right?

over, right?

You'd come over, right?

If the world was ending

You'd come over, right?

The sky'd be falling while I hold you tight

If the world was ending

You'd come over, right?

over, right?

If the world was ending

You'd come over, right?
Hmm mmm mmm....let me go download and check what's in store for me. cheesy beautiful lyrics... Almost had moi feeling like a teenage head again. your taste in music is rather interesting. Peculiar too, if I must say. smiley hope you're feeling better now?
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Hmm mmm mmm....let me go download and check what's in store for me. cheesy beautiful lyrics... Almost had moi feeling like a teenage head again. your taste in music is rather interesting. Peculiar too, if I must say. smiley hope you're feeling better now?
Thank you!

I think the song is beautiful... Plus, I'm sure there's someone you might think of... While listening to it...

Am I feeling better? Not really... He sent a message... he's just being all moody...and to be honest, it's exhausting...

But I don't know... It's my fault... But I think he takes things too personal...

We keep arguing over the most stupid things... So I'm giving him a month to be mature... As for me, I need special deliverance...
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by SarutobiEky(m): 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
Thank you!

I think the song is beautiful... Plus, I'm sure there's someone you might think of... While listening to it...

Am I feeling better? Not really... He sent a message... he's just being all moody...and to be honest, it's exhausting...

But I don't know... It's my fault... But I think he takes things too personal...

We keep arguing over the most stupid things... So I'm giving him a month to be mature... As for me, I need special deliverance...
Lol
Someone I might think of? You sound rather sure. That's not true though.

He's always moody and he ain't even a lady. Lol

Funny guy. It can't be your fault every damn time..he needs to fix his insecure ass.. that's the only way you'd ever forge ahead in the rlshp. He's a goofy, other guys won't think twice about being in rlshp with you. Make e wake up quick before person wey know your worth snatch you for e hand. kiss

Then again I think you're probably right about giving him some time.to cool his ass off. And no you don't need a deliverance. cheesy
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Lol
Someone might think of? You sound rather sure. That's not true though.

I think not!

Everyone talks about how toxic their exes were...

I still believe there were moments that made the relationship worth it...

Every past relationship is beautiful...no matter how it ended. The heartbreaks... They give love the spice it that makes it what it is... The risks, excitement and eventual crash... What's love without these? ♡

There must be a girl... Someone who you loved passionately then...who loved you also...

I'll tell you a dream I had when I was little... smiley

You know the song, it's about two adults whose relationship didn't work out... But they ask the other the question,

"If the world was ending, you would come over, right?"...

"Would you love me for the hell of it?"...

That's the beauty I see... The security we might find in the arms of a past lover... No matter how bad they were!

Back to my dream... I was 10...maybe 12...
It was night... I was out on the streets with a crowd, some I knew...the others were strangers...

The sky, it was pitch black... But when I looked up, it was on fire... There was a flaming ball falling down from outer space... I knew it would be the end of the world...of everyone I loved...

There was a band in a corner... And they sang a really sad song... Around, everyone kept saying, "16 hours to live"...

I was scared... I went through the crowd searching for those worth saying my goodbyes to... And even those whom I didn't like...

Then I remembered a boy I liked... I was a bit crazy... I desperately wanted to spend my last moments with him... Honestly, I wanted him to kiss me... Just that... A little reassurance... Even though it would not have changed our fate...

I didn't see him... I woke up...

Now, if the world were to end... Some disaster we can not escape... Isn't there someone you once loved... Whom you would love again for those few hours... simply for the sake of loving and being loved?

A girl you would hold tightly... Her head pressed against your beating heart... Someone to share your fears with... To take them away... While the sky burns or the earth parts beneath you both...

Sometimes, memories are enough to push us back into the arms of those who'd hurt us... Especially when we're desperate for some affection...

I had a guy I was with... For two years... But I wasn't really inlove with him... But I loved him...

I guess if I'm certain I would die tonight... I would rather be with him... It's weird but I'm selfish... And for all the genuine love he's shown me... I would pass away peacefully in his arms... Because he's safe...

And if we were to go together, then I would want nothing more than to love him... More than ever! Just to lay on his bed... In each other's embrace...

I know, right...

Funny guy. It can't be your fault every damn time..he needs to fix his insecure ass.. that's the only way you'd ever forge ahead in the rlshp. He's a goofy, other guys won't think twice about being in rlshp with you. Make e wake up quick before person wey know your worth snatch you for e hand. kiss
You're extremely sweet... But the blame lies with me... It always has... You know, my mum once said she's grateful I have no intention of ever getting married...

I'm far from perfect... I'm insecure and dumb... And I'm an emotional wreck... Maybe that's why I dream up fairytales... Lol.

Since my dad left... It was a cold night... He walked out into the rain... I had knelt down begged him to stay... I was 9... I know he never loved me...nor my mum... But it's tough accepting that bitter truth... You know the funny thing, we had lived with my mum's family before... I only stayed with my dad two weeks... But he didn't deserve us... I willingly deliver him to his whores and fellow drunks...

I have trust issues... I don't think like normal people do... Or act like them...

I sabotage every single relationship I've had... I tell the guys point blank to date someone else cause I'm insane... And when the still persist, I deliberately hurt them to prove my point: that I'm unlovable... smiley

This time, I was jealous... And it was all a misunderstanding... I did something very stupid...

I'm not the sort of girl anyone should want... I definitely wouldn't be with me... But he's just the way I am... Restless, insecure, silly... And I've been with the 'toughest' men... It's great to be with someone who's still sorting out his sh** and failing hopelessly! grin

He hates himself... I hate myself... We like each other... Weird it's the sweetest relationship I've had... Makes me feel like a kid...

Then again I think you're probably right about giving him some time.to cool his ass off. And no you don't need a deliverance. cheesy
Yes! He needs to seat on the bench!

I'm beyond help! Hopeless case, that's me... But I'm comfortable... I've lost my sanity so long ago, I don't even miss it... wink

I just feel miserable now... I do stupid things when I feel this way... Drugs, alcohol... I can't try any of these cause I'm home... So I have to deal with my emotions and it's so annoying... And impossible! I prefer to avoid confronting them...
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
Thugnificent:
I tried it today. Nonsense. Very bad. Even puked
Really? grin

I'm sorry... But you shouldn't have drank so much... Just a taste...

So many people don't like it... I threw out what was left of the drink this morning...
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Lol
Someone I might think of? You sound rather sure. That's not true though.

Did you download the song? smiley
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
Did you download the song? smiley
sure did.
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
SarutobiEky:
sure did.
I'm off to sleep now... Goodnight! kiss

Sweet dreams!

I think I'll create a thread for us... To discuss...
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by SarutobiEky(m): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:

I think not!

Everyone talks about how toxic their exes were...

I still believe there were moments that made the relationship worth it...

Every past relationship is beautiful...no matter how it ended. The heartbreaks... They give love the spice it that makes it what it is... The risks, excitement and eventual crash... What's love without these? ♡

There must be a girl... Someone who you loved passionately then...who loved you also...

I'll tell you a dream I had when I was little... smiley

You know the song, it's about two adults whose relationship didn't work out... But they ask the other the question,

"If the world was ending, you would come over, right?"...

"Would you love me for the hell of it?"...

That's the beauty I see... The security we might find in the arms of a past lover... No matter how bad they were!

Back to my dream... I was 10...maybe 12...
It was night... I was out on the streets with a crowd, some I knew...the others were strangers...

The sky, it was pitch black... But when I looked up, it was on fire... There was a flaming ball falling down from outer space... I knew it would be the end of the world...of everyone I loved...

There was a band in a corner... And they sang a really sad song... Around, everyone kept saying, "16 hours to live"...

I was scared... I went through the crowd searching for those worth saying my goodbyes to... And even those whom I didn't like...

Then I remembered a boy I liked... I was a bit crazy... I desperately wanted to spend my last moments with him... Honestly, I wanted him to kiss me... Just that... A little reassurance... Even though it would not have changed our fate...

I didn't see him... I woke up...

Now, if the world were to end... Some disaster we can not escape... Isn't there someone you once loved... Whom you would love again for those few hours... simply for the sake of loving and being loved?

A girl you would hold tightly... Her head pressed against your beating heart... Someone to share your fears with... To take them away... While the sky burns or the earth parts beneath you both...

Sometimes, memories are enough to push us back into the arms of those who'd hurt us... Especially when we're desperate for some affection...

I had a guy I was with... For two years... But I wasn't really inlove with him... But I loved him...

I guess if I'm certain I would die tonight... I would rather be with him... It's weird but I'm selfish... And for all the genuine love he's shown me... I would pass away peacefully in his arms... Because he's safe...

And if we were to go together, then I would want nothing more than to love him... More than ever! Just to lay on his bed... In each other's embrace...

I know, right...

You're extremely sweet... But the blame lies with me... It always has... You know, my mum once said she's grateful I have no intention of ever getting married...

I'm far from perfect... I'm insecure and dumb... And I'm an emotional wreck... Maybe that's why I dream up fairytales... Lol.

Since my dad left... It was a cold night... He walked out into the rain... I had knelt down begged him to stay... I was 9... I know he never loved me...nor my mum... But it's tough accepting that bitter truth... You know the funny thing, we had lived with my mum's family before... I only stayed with my dad two weeks... But he didn't deserve us... I willingly deliver him to his whores and fellow drunks...

I have trust issues... I don't think like normal people do... Or act like them...

I sabotage every single relationship I've had... I tell the guys point blank to date someone else cause I'm insane... And when the still persist, I deliberately hurt them to prove my point: that I'm unlovable... smiley

This time, I was jealous... And it was all a misunderstanding... I did something very stupid...

I'm not the sort of girl anyone should want... I definitely wouldn't be with me... But he's just the way I am... Restless, insecure, silly... And I've been with the 'toughest' men... It's great to be with someone who's still sorting out his sh** and failing hopelessly! grin

He hates himself... I hate myself... We like each other... Weird it's the sweetest relationship I've had... Makes me feel like a kid...

Yes! He needs to seat on the bench!

I'm beyond help! Hopeless case, that's me... But I'm comfortable... I've lost my sanity so long ago, I don't even miss it... wink

I just feel miserable now... I do stupid things when I feel this way... Drugs, alcohol... I can't try any of these cause I'm home... So I have to deal with my emotions and it's so annoying... And impossible! I prefer to avoid confronting them...

Now this is a rather lengthy one. Lol. I must give you the kudos for going that far. You get mind o! Maybe I'm just a lazy oaf. grin cheesy

I'm impressed you can still recall very vividly an incident (the dream) that happened ages ago, that's commendable. Your dream is rather crazy, but akin to something I would have on another day(Trust me, I've had really mad ones too).

I'm sorry about the thing with your Dad, shit happens, I guess he had another family in whom he found his solace. And He favoured them over your mum and yourself, which is quite sad. You needn't let this bring you down or interfere in your relationship with other people, that would be pressing the self destruct button

I see you already stated how it messed with your psyche and how you cannot seem to trust another human being. It's not easy but you've got to let go of the energies of your past. You are too young to be considering stuff like alcohol and drugs, trust me you do not want to tread that path.

You talk about finding solace in the arms of the last person I cared about, I thought about it, and it did make sense, the only point you got wrong is She was an angel in human form, I was the problem. Like your baby, I was really insecure and didn't have enough faith in her to take care of herself and the attention she was getting out there.

Since I called it off, five years ago, I haven't been able to get into another relationship. Lol unbelievable right?

No, I don't think I'd think about her and dying in her arms. I don't think I'd deserve that. I was too cowardly to stick with her when she needed my support and love. Nah..I think I'd rather save as much people as I can, I've always wanted to be a hero of some sort. Then my life would have made a whole lotta meaning.

I'm happy somehow you've been able to find someone who you understand and who makes you feel so innocent and carefree, whatever that it is that's being a stumbling block in your relationship, if you really want it to work, do your utmost best to make sure you always set aside your differences.

Don't worry you'll be good.
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by khia: 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
This afternoon, I was bored as fu**... No electricity, no one to chat with...

So I took a cup, and mixed a little milk and Pepsi... Just to taste it... I wasn't sure if it would cause some reaction and I didn't feel like using myself as a guinea pig... grin

Anyways... I kinda liked the taste... Like a malt drink mixed with milk... Except this flavour is cola... But they were a bit similar...

So I poured and entire tin of peak milk and three crowns milk with a full bottle of Pepsi... It's sitting in the fridge...

But I decided to check online if others have drank this curious combination before...

The answer is yes! In South Africa, a mix of Coke and milk is called the Brown cow...

And other people have also tried it... Most think it's gross tho.

But the question..: would you drink this?

If you have, tell me your opinion! smiley

Lalasiclala
Mynd44

Can this reasonable thread be moved to the front page?

I drink it all of the time but the best is to mix Orange or Root beer beverage with milk, tastes like an ice cream soda.
Re: Would You Drink Pilk (pepsi + Milk)? by khia: 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
KingEverest:

pele next time dont try awkward food combos grin

People have been drinking milk and colà since the 1970's.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm In Luv With A Lesbian Bt Her Partner Is Against Hw Relashionship. She: / 4 Different Types Of Men / Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.