Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake (3986 Views)

Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) / I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by AntiYahooYahoo: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
So me and this girl have been friends for two months now. So I jokingly asked her out some days ago. I was expecting a No. But she surprised me with Yes.

Though beautiful, I am not ready for any relationship now. Not in the right state of mind. Ever since I asked this girl out. She has done too much to please me. She has spent money to do things I didn't ask her to. Sacrificed a lot. Doing too much to please me. But, I actually asked her out by mistake.

I don't love her like that. I just wish I could tell her but don't want her to feel bad. She also saved me from loosing my job 4 days ago. She told me today that she took the sacrifice cuz we're dating. If not she wouldn't. Guys, what do I do?

No sex yet. Not sexually attracted to her too and I know if I continue faking it. She will one day ask why I never touched her

We're both graduates and works in same company

Modified: I forgot to add that she told me she sent my pictures to their family Whatsapp group and everyone was okay with me. I just feel like I'm in a deep mess

10 Likes

Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by chatinent: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
So I jokingly asked her out some days ago. I was expecting a No. But she surprised me with Yes.
But, I actually asked her out by mistake.
Asked her out by mistake? Date her by correction.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by cutecommend: 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
You must face it....Go and manage the consequences of your joke..

16 Likes

Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
what do you want us to do now..
give me her number,i will call her and read to her what you wrote here

6 Likes

Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
ask her out "how" exactly?! like....."lets do something fun together someday" OR "lets go on a date" ?!

take her out, go to some fancy place and have a great time with her, then at the end of the fantastic day, tell her that you aint ready for anything more than friendship.....(you owe her that much)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
So what exactly do you want us to do na? angry

Since you don't like her and you don't find her sexually attractive enough. Put her in the friend zone (should in case you change your mind in banging her), then dump her ass and move on.
Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by Zionzoom(m): 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by Kriss216: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
Only a coward will ask a girl out with no intentions of dating her.

Besides, you don't need to woo a Nigerian girl before dating her. To woo is old fashioned. Learn to move with Time.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by AntiYahooYahoo: 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
GoodHardDick:
So what exactly do you want us to do na? angry

Since you don't like her and you don't find her sexually attractive enough. Put her in the friend zone (should in case you change your mind in banging her), then dump her ass and move on.
She doesn't deserve this bro. Funniest thing is her estate is close to mine and her bestie is my neighbor. I can't have another girl without her knowing. She once said she wonders what she'll do if she comes to my place and meet another woman. I feel like I'm in trouble. She's too valuable. Especially at work. So I can't just break her heart. It'll affect my job
Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by maiiilooo(m): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
This guy no know wasup lollz
She just wan use u for valentine

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by Animegirl(f): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
cheesy men are confuse chai.

You see better girl, still they talk rubbish. Pls, tell her you were joking and let her leave your sorry ass for a better man, since you don't like her. Don't waste her time. angry

Men are confuse and some of them don't deserve love from any women

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by DaddyRochie1642: 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Can't you see that she's desperate, doing things that you didn't ask her to do and according to you, she has sacrificed alot within a short time period grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by DaddyRochie1642: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
AntiYahooYahoo:
She doesn't deserve this bro. Funniest thing is her estate is close to mine and her bestie is my neighbor. I can't have another girl without her knowing. She once said she wonders what she'll do if she comes to my place and meet another woman. I feel like I'm in trouble. She's too valuable. Especially at work. So I can't just break her heart. It'll affect my job

She acting like you owe her something, maybe because she saved you from loosing your job according you,

Oga better be careful, from here, I can smell OBSESSION, SHE'S OBSESSED with you and also pray for your sake that it doesn't get to the stage of

"If I Can't have you, Nobody will have you" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by Lecrayjammy: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
If you don't like her, is better you leave her. And don't even try to fake the love.

jux leave her. . Stay away from herbro. If you dnt like her. . To avoid "had it been i know". . . Be wise broda
Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by helinues: 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
You mistakenly asked her out

Were you drunk, drugged or hypnotized when asking her out?

8 Likes

Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by Nicepoker(m): 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy men are confuse chai.

You see better girl, still they talk rubbish. Pls, tell her you were joking and let her leave your sorry ass for a better man, since you don't like her. Don't waste her time. angry

Men are confuse and some of them don't deserve love from any women
So the entire men in this world are confused.
Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by AntiYahooYahoo: 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
helinues:
You mistakenly asked her out

Were you drunk, drugged or hypnotized when asking her out?
you are the one that is drunk. It was a joke. Like I wasn't seriously asking her out. I thought she will laugh about it . I never knew it will end in this kind of trouble. Advise me if you have sense. If not, just leave me alone and let others help

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by helinues: 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
AntiYahooYahoo:
you are the one that is drunk. It was a joke. I never knew it will end in this kind of trouble. Advise me if you have sense. If not, just leave me alone and let others help

I have to wait for Funke to come back, she kept it for me..
Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by Elianawalker(f): 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
It may sound weird to you sir but i think you are in the right relationship...

It's best she loves you more than you love her... no girl will tell you this truth sir but I just did...

Maybe when you both get sexually active your feelings might grow for her but be careful not to love her more than she loves you. If you do she might start fucking with your mind...

Keep this secret to yourself sir.

8 Likes

Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by Boogyman557: 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool

NA U 1 TAKE UR HAND ENTER EXPRESS!

Make u know SAY VALENTINE'S DAY Na NEXT month..

Any BANI way u ASK OUT by DIS period of Time, der ANSWER na YES..

SO Man hold ur SELF and USE ur O.T

b4 u ENTER EXPRESS!

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by Boogyman557: 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Time to LITE UP WEED..

Wat a WONDERFUL WEATHER..

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by AntiYahooYahoo: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

NA U 1 TAKE UR HAND ENTER EXPRESS!

Make u know SAY VALENTINE'S DAY Na NEXT month..

Any BANI way u ASK OUT by DIS period of Time, der ANSWER na YES..

SO Man hold ur SELF and USE ur O.T

b4 u ENTER EXPRESS!

WTF MAN
She sent some of my pic to their family Whatsapp group. This doesn't look like Val thing. Sure she wouldn't care if I get her a val gift or not
Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by arthurwillia(m): 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
AntiYahooYahoo:
So me and this girl have been friends for two months now. So I jokingly asked her out some days ago. I was expecting a No. But she surprised me with Yes.

Though beautiful, I am not ready for any relationship now. Not in the right state of mind. Ever since I asked this girl out. She has done too much to please me. She has spent money to do things I didn't ask her to. Sacrificed a lot. Doing too much to please me. But, I actually asked her out by mistake.

I don't love her like that. I just wish I could tell her but don't want her to feel bad. She also saved me from loosing my job 4 days ago. She told me today that she took the sacrifice cuz we're dating. If not she wouldn't. Guys, what do I do?

No sex yet. Not sexually attracted to her too and I know if I continue faking it. She will one day ask why I never touched her

Modified: I forgot to add that she told me she sent my pictures to their family Whatsapp group and everyone was okay with me. I just feel like I'm in a deep mess

Ok so what do you want us to do for you?
Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by AntiYahooYahoo: 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
arthurwillia:

Ok so what do you want us to do for you?
How to end relationship without hurting her or having problem at work
Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by Truvelisback(m): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ur Moniker said it all "yahoo,yahoo". If it were a lady that did what u just did, una for no let person hear word.

Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by Boogyman557: 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
AntiYahooYahoo:
She sent some of my pic to their family Whatsapp group. This doesn't look like Val thing. Sure she wouldn't care if I get her a val gift or not
Holly Gram cool

AMABOBI u SEE dat RUBBERZ or MONEY wey d BANI de SPEND on U..

1 WAY or d OTHER, U go pay BACK...

But if u be real G... Nothing really SPOIL...

PIKIN wey know no how MARKET take start go always see MARKET as em play GROUND...

U better REASON d BANI now if u know want her or just NACK clean MOUTH...

But if u be real G... Na to flex on d RUBBERZ or MONEY wey she de DROP...

Na small PAROLE to RUN... if ONLY u be real G..

I LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by AntiYahooYahoo: 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
Truvelisback:
Ur Moniker said it all "yahoo,yahoo".
If only you went to school, you would have known what"anti" stands for in my moniker. You have an advice or not?
Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by AntiYahooYahoo: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Don't come here and say rubbish. If you can't help, just let me be!
Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by AntiYahooYahoo: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

AMABOBI u SEE dat RUBBERZ or MONEY wey d BANI de SPEND on U..

1 WAY or d OTHER, U go pay BACK...

But if u be real G... Nothing really SPOIL...

PIKIN wey know no how MARKET take start go always see MARKET as em play GROUND...

U better REASON d BANI now if u know want her or just NACK clean MOUTH...

But if u be real G... Na to flex on d RUBBERZ or MONEY wey she de DROP...

Na small PAROLE to RUN... if ONLY u be real G..

I LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN
I'm not an ungrateful fraudster like you. Single Sense you don't have. You Can't even type like human being

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by SarutobiEky(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
AntiYahooYahoo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy congrats. Hope y'all get married by mistake too. grin

Edit: better no break that girl heart else I'll find you and ill break your face. Capisce? angry

1 Like

Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by Truvelisback(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
AntiYahooYahoo:
If only you went to school, you would have known what"anti" stands for in my moniker. You have an advice or not?
U went to School but School went out of u otherwise, u wouldn't played games with someone's feeling.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake by arthurwillia(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
AntiYahooYahoo:
How to end relationship without hurting her or having problem at work

Plenty ways, use marriage to end it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. / I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences / What Should A Single Woman Do When There Is No Suitor Coming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.