Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife (55688 Views)

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel / Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Ammishaddai: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
[s]
Mexicanbreed:

And an mpuru nmiri addict like you will never be in the right sense to realize how damaged ur brain is
[/s] Remove yourself from my mentions
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Burruchaga71(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
To God be the glory
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by onyegwu(m): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amhappy:
I remember this guy, Oh God have mercy. But what kind of evil tenant is this one? God deliver us from evil. May his family be consoled. Don't mock the dead bikonu
Please keep quiet with your don't mock the dead antics was he not mocking the deaths of the Lekki massacre by defending evil?! Learn to stand up against evil because it has a way of coming back to you if you don't.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Malawian(m): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
chiefobdk2:
Daily post and lies. No picture. Tenant killed his land lord at Nkpor and it didn't go viral.. NKPOR is a developed city near Onitsha not some village
They should check that his wife very well. Shey she is the one to inherit his property now. Anyways, one stupid efulefu out of the way.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by wman(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You forget that you will pay for your reckless statement.

Are you alright? Is everything okay with you upstairs? You are threatening someone on an open forum like this. Why are the mods overlooking this?

You must be stupid.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by WisdomHunter(m): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Now e go know say people they suffer from buhari wey e de support
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Latakia(f): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
lexy2014:

Sorry. I don't follow
Are u unfollowing your supleme leada radio because of the challenge he's facing? It's not good o grin
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Psychokinetic: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:

meth is one hell of a drug. The effects of this meth bad ass drug on the youths of AfghanEastern is glaringly obvious on this IPIG terrorist monkey.
Hey get a life, STFU or proceed to the Lagos lagoon. The choice is yours.
Thanksgiving Turkey is slowly cooking and smelling nice. Like I said before, come and get the leftover crumbs.
You see the way the idiot keeps repeating the phrase ‘Thanksgiving Turkey’ and even how the deranged fool types it will tell you that all na copy & paste. Thanksgiving Turkey as you call it because it’s different from every other turkey sold in Walmart Notice I used small letter t in turkey while perhaps you’re cooking a country on Thanksgiving. cheesy
It’s like that cow dung you shot directly in the brain you mixed it with steroids because the more you type the more you reveal you’re as dumb as the average Fulani herdsman/terrorist!
FYI... Tell whoever is sending you these texts to copy & paste to do a better job!
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by IPIGSRHYPO: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
[[s]quote author=Psychokinetic post=107964228]
You see the way the idiot keeps repeating the phrase ‘Thanksgiving Turkey’ and even how the deranged fool types it will tell you that all na copy & paste. Thanksgiving Turkey as you call it because it’s different from every other turkey sold in Walmart Notice I used small letter t in turkey while perhaps you’re cooking a country on Thanksgiving. cheesy
It’s like that cow dung you shot directly in the brain you mixed it with steroids because the more you type the more you reveal you’re as dumb as the average Fulani herdsman/terrorist!
FYI... Tell whoever is sending you these texts to copy & paste to do a better job!
[/quote][/s]

Hey delusional reta@ded IPIG terrorist monkey, go and see a shrink. Your mental disorder is blatantly on display on NL.
Your zero IQ level coupled with meth is a sad combination. A mind on drugs is a sad and terrible thing to see. I feel sad for your Aba baby factory olosho mother that gave birth to you after doing a 1000 drunkards in Aba.
FVCK off and get lost.
SEEK HELP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Psychokinetic: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:
[[s]quote author=Psychokinetic post=107964228]
[/s]

Hey delusional reta@ded IPIG terrorist monkey, go and see a shrink. Your mental disorder is blatantly on display on NL.
Your zero IQ level coupled with meth is a sad combination. A mind on drugs is a sad and terrible thing to see. I feel sad for your Aba baby factory olosho mother that gave birth to you after doing a 1000 drunkards in Aba.
FVCK off and get lost.
SEEK HELP.
Oga nor Dey blow grammar wey you no sabi. You and I both know it’s the vulture griller feeding you lines. If you like ehn f.uck all the schoolboys in the Northern badlands from now till the next century you’re still less than a subhuman you paedophilic, imbecilic, dangerously stupid Fulani terrorist!!

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Amhappy(f): 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
onyegwu:
Please keep quiet with your don't mock the dead antics was he not mocking the deaths of the Lekki massacre by defending evil?! Learn to stand up against evil because it has a way of coming back to you if you don't.
He mocked the dead and think they don't deserve justice? If we do same now how are we better than him? Two wrongs doesn't make a right. That tenant should face justice.

2 Likes

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by NairaMaster1(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ammishaddai:
RIP to the zombie .

May your days be long.

In his next world he won't support evil.

As for his wife, she must learned to wait for her man to decide.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Ammishaddai: 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
NairaMaster1:

May your days be long.

In his next world he won't support evil.

As for his wife, she must learned to wait for her man to decide.
Amen my brother. And I wish you the same. God has made him an example to people who support wickedness .
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by omenkaLives(m): 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
The hate in the heart of an average easterner, as this thread depicts, is terrifying!!

Look how happy human beings appear, over the death of a fellow tribesman, BECAUSE HE SUPPORTS SOMEONE THEY DISPISE!!

Lord have mercy. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by omenkaLives(m): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL, just read the comments of the brothers you were trying to preach to yesterday.

Just look at this. Isn't this a hopeless situation?

You've done your bit. History will be kind to you. But I think your folks have crossed the rubicon. I honestly dont think there's a chance for redemption here.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
omenkaLives:
The hate in the heart of an average easterner, as this thread depicts, is terrifying!!

Look how happy human beings appear, over the death of a fellow tribesman, BECAUSE HE SUPPORTS SOMEONE THEY DISPISE!!

Lord have mercy. Chai.
oga why you carry Igbo matter for head like this fa?

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by jrusky(m): 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
I'm sorry I give no shit. Anyone still supporting this life destroyers govt of apc unfortunately I see you as non existing huma and I don't give bleep what befell you.

I thought buhari will give him 200 DSS to be guiding him? See as he died a misreable death. I remember how this guy was supporting this govt against Lekki toll gate massacres and was feeling good about it now he has been hacked to death and where is Buhari and his people I thought they gave him a batallion to be protecting him?

Sorry no rest in any damn peace go and rest wherever suit you.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by ComeToJesus: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
Really sad!

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by SirBunky85(m): 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=Emergingnation post=107954247] That's the benefits of supporting evil

He die exactly one year of supporting this evil government against #endsars victims..

The blood of innocent protesters that was massacre during #Endsars protest are indeed at work..
[/quote)you'll also die a painful death too
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by authority2006(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ammishaddai:
RIP to the zombie .
Emergingnation:
That's the benefits of supporting evil

He die exactly one year of supporting this evil government against #endsars victims..

The blood of innocent protesters that was massacre during #Endsars protest are indeed at work..
Kingpin1000:
Is this not the Endsars lunatic lawyer?

That good tenant made my day. The wicked will not go unpunished.

In between, who noticed the Vulture griller has gone mute. Abi no money for subscription?
Maxymilliano:
Imagine someone dying for Buhari? The most shameful death ever.

Shame on you all.

2 Likes

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Hellonearth007: 12:08am On Nov 26, 2021
brainpulse:
His People have killed him.

The IPOB/ ESN terrorist group the majority of the Easterners belong to and joined hands to celebrate is now the killing machine tormenting them.

Your name alone says much about u. I think your brain is still on pulse
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Hellonearth007: 12:09am On Nov 26, 2021
Udele is next.

Watch out for part 2
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by UnabashedIPOB: 12:45am On Nov 26, 2021
brainpulse:
His People have killed him.

The IPOB/ ESN terrorist group the majority of the Easterners belong to and joined hands to celebrate is now the killing machine tormenting them.

You sound like a lunatic. It’s better you stay silent and let’s only assume you’re dumb than open your stinky dirty mouth and remove all doubts.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Billygee2u: 1:57am On Nov 26, 2021
Emergingnation:

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Billygee2u: 2:00am On Nov 26, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Imagine someone dying for Buhari? The most shameful death ever.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by christistruth01: 2:11am On Nov 26, 2021
Hellonearth007:
Udele is next.

Watch out for part 2

Back to Sender in Jesus Christ Mighty Name
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Notasyouthink: 2:55am On Nov 26, 2021
Emergingnation:

Let their blood also work against helinues that's my prayer always.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Notasyouthink: 2:56am On Nov 26, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Is this not the Endsars lunatic lawyer?

That good tenant made my day. The wicked will not go unpunished.

In between, who noticed the Vulture griller has gone mute. Abi no money for subscription?
udele1 don jakpa grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today / Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family / Dino Melaye Divided Senate Meeting Over "Militarized Election Statement"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.