Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife (55646 Views)

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel / Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by lexy2014: 6:19am On Nov 26, 2021
Latakia:
Are u unfollowing your supleme leada radio because of the challenge he's facing? It's not good o grin

Once again, am not sure what it is u saying or trying to say
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Latakia(f): 6:39am On Nov 26, 2021
lexy2014:

Once again, am not sure what it is u saying or trying to say
Eeyah so quick to deny your DILECTOR. U are not a loyal follower, u are efulefu grin
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by lexy2014: 6:56am On Nov 26, 2021
Latakia:
Eeyah so quick to deny your DILECTOR. U are not a loyal follower, u are efulefu grin

Follower of who? U aren't communicating
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by DJInfluence: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2021
Somebody was cut with machetes and then burnt to death but i read comments of people being happy or saying it serves him right for supporting a contrary view. We have all lost our humanity. Nobody deserves such death. It's cruel plain and simple and the culprits should all pay for this. Maybe now that I've a contrary view, i also deserves some evil deeds to befall me.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by NLPoliceWoman: 9:13am On Nov 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
is currently eating watery beans at the Nairaland Correctional Facility....

Anywhere you see this moniker; ILoveDemManna, kindly report it, that's one of his numerous alternates.

Maobichek:

Is Mannabbgrills on suspension?

PlayMaker14:
Yes, but the never-do-well is accessing the forum with his numerous alternates.... ILoveDemManna and NLPoliceWoman.
Again,
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by NLPoliceWoman: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
is currently eating watery beans at the Nairaland Correctional Facility....

Anywhere you see this moniker; ILoveDemManna, kindly report it, that's one of his numerous alternates.
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 1

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Latakia(f): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2021
lexy2014:

Dilector your supleme leada

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Imagine someone dying for Buhari? The most shameful death ever.

Get some sense. Did he die for Buhari or he died at the hands of a barbarian who took the law into his own hand over rent refund? Some of you and your mindlessly hateful souls.

Whatever he has done, the guy does not deserve to be killed like that let alone any Nigerian be claiming his death is fitting and justified because he supported Buhari or other isues.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2021
DJInfluence:
Somebody was cut with machetes and then burnt to death but i read comments of people being happy or saying it serves him right for supporting a contrary view. We have all lost our humanity. Nobody deserves such death. It's cruel plain and simple and the culprits should all pay for this. Maybe now that I've a contrary view, i also deserves some evil deeds to befall me.

Thank you. This is why I never pity ordinary Nigerians anymore. Day to day experience of their ways, attitude and thinking has shown me that most are worse than the leaders they hate and castigate.

Simple case of murder, a conspiracy as well, some have now turned into a justified killing because the name Buhari has been thrown in the mix.

Was the homicidal tenant thinking of Buhari or #EndSARS when he committed this heinous murder over two months rent refund he was demanding?
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by lexy2014: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2021
Latakia:
Dilector your supleme leada
The only word I recognize there is "your". What do the other words u have written mean?
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Latakia(f): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
lexy2014:

The only word I recognize there is "your". What do the other words u have written mean?
Eeyah and that YOUR is for YOUR Dilector grin
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Latakia(f): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
lexy2014:

No be me say make Npower disqualified u nah grin
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by lexy2014: 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Latakia:
Eeyah and that YOUR is for YOUR Dilector grin

lexy2014:

What do the other words u have written mean?
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by lexy2014: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
Latakia:
No be me say make Npower disqualified u nah grin

Sorry. I don't get u
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Latakia(f): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
lexy2014:

Sorry. I don't get u
Sorry take your drug,sleep, wakeup and go through the comment again grin
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by lexy2014: 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Latakia:
Sorry take your drug,sleep, wakeup and go through the comment again grin

which drugs? did u go thru d same process in order to be able to understand what u wrote?
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Latakia(f): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
lexy2014:

which drugs? did u go thru d same process in order to be able to understand what u wrote?
Guy use your drug, take a rest and go through my comment again grin
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by lexy2014: 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Latakia:
Guy use your drug, take a rest and go through my comment again grin

which drugs? did u use drugs before u were able to understand what u wrote?
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Latakia(f): 6:31am On Nov 27, 2021
lexy2014:

which drugs? did u use drugs before u were able to understand what u wrote?
The one u skipped before answering my comment, it's affecting u on social media if u don't know grin
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by lexy2014: 6:47am On Nov 27, 2021
Latakia:
The one u skipped before answering my comment, it's affecting u on social media if u don't know grin

which drugs? did u use drugs before u were able to understand what u wrote? are u being affected on social media as a result of not accessing them?
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Latakia(f): 8:48am On Nov 27, 2021
lexy2014:

which drugs? did u use drugs before u were able to understand what u wrote? are u being affected on social media as a result of not accessing them?
The one that have been giving u sleepless night over my comment and social media grin
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by lexy2014: 8:50am On Nov 27, 2021
Latakia:
The one that have been giving u sleepless night over my comment and social media grin

Does d drug not have a name? did u use drugs before u were able to understand what u wrote? are u being affected on social media as a result of not accessing the drugs?
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Latakia(f): 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Does d drug not have a name? did u use drugs before u were able to understand what u wrote? are u being affected on social media as a result of not accessing the drugs?
Eeyah abeg use your drug, rest small before answering my comment cos the thing don dey affect your IQ grin
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by lexy2014: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
Latakia:
Eeyah abeg use your drug, rest small before answering my comment cos the thing don dey affect your IQ grin

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Latakia(f): 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by lexy2014: 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
Latakia:

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Latakia(f): 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by lexy2014: 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Latakia:

What's d name of d drug u referring to? did u use drugs before u were able to understand what u wrote? are u being affected on social media as a result of not accessing the drugs?
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Latakia(f): 7:04am On Nov 28, 2021
lexy2014:

What's d name of d drug u referring to? did u use drugs before u were able to understand what u wrote? are u being affected on social media as a result of not accessing the drugs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos / Soldiers Storm Daily Trust Abuja Office, Seize Phones, Computers (PICS) / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.