Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife (55645 Views)

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel / Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Rahkman: 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
The death of any buhari supporter will continue to celebrated on every platform till thy kingdom.....this guys took us to the stone age spits on his grave ...

4 Likes

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by bareal(m): 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Evil that men do.......

As you lay your bed....

More......

2 Likes

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by KingEverest: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ammishaddai:
A zombie like you cannot understand, but I will advice you to stop being a zombie...at least for the good of your unborn children and mother grin
fool im not a buhari supported not even a northerner
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Ceram: 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
A young soul s gone
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Ammishaddai: 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
[s]
Afriqan:

You're inviting evil into your life. Continue rejoicing when evil happens to people.
[/s]Keep quiet jare...when people were being killed in the last EndSars protest this useless zombie was making jest of the killings and denying its existence. But now , look at how he died ...so shamefully. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by otokx(m): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Are there no elders in the community? What of the youth leader?
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by PlayMaker14: 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Maobichek:

Is Mannabbgrills on suspension?
Yes, but the never-do-well is accessing the forum with his numerous alternates.... ILoveDemManna and NLPoliceWoman.

3 Likes

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by lexy2014: 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
firstratedcitiz:
There's more to this story than just a tenant killing his landlord. The man should have known that he was putting his life at risk by foolishly and openly mouthing his support for Buhari, especially in that area teeming with IPOB members and IPOB sympathizers.

And yet d police didn't arrest his killer based on ipob matter
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Lovenorth: 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ipob terrorists on the beat

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Fashdeejay(m): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Is this not the Endsars lunatic lawyer?

That good tenant made my day. The wicked will not go unpunished.

In between, who noticed the Vulture griller has gone mute. Abi no money for subscription?
As much as I never supported the man's views, he is a man and deserved better... No one deserves to die irrespective of their political beliefs.

7 Likes

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Ammishaddai: 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
KingEverest:

fool im not a buhari supported not even a northerner
Just shut the hell up. You can't deny your love for Buhari undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Dshocker(m): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
Godwin18r18:
Ok

I scanned the id B951wwpaoaaawt-3973361....It doesn't exist,meaning you are a thief grin

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by FreeStuffsNG: 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
tiswell:
Who is killing all these people?

Igbos are not killers!!!
Killers belong to a single tribe of their own. No Fulani, Igbo or Ijaw tribe is a killer tribe but you can have a few bad eggs. In this case, the alleged killer is Igbo but that doesn't make Igbos killers

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Golan007: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
AfghanEASTan.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by KingEverest: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Just shut the hell up. You can't deny your love for Buhari undecided
ewu do buhari supporters hide their love for him? is that not y they are call them zombie, u want to force me to love him
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Subonbon(m): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
Anything fake no dey ever last undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Ammishaddai: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
[s]
KingEverest:

ewu do buhari supporters hide their love for him? is that not y they are call them zombie, u want to force me to love him
[/s] Be quiet jare . undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by KaptainAfrika: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ahahan this Bubu supporter during Endsars time.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by wink2015(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Igbo against Igbo.

May his soul rest in Peace.

THIS WORLD NO BALANCE.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by observanc1: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Imagine someone dying for Buhari? The most shameful death ever.
he didnt die for buhari. His tenant killed him. Read the story.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
You can't truly be a human rights activist and also a Buhari supporter.
It doesn't make sense and it is contradictory. Maybe a cow rights activist,psychopath, sycophant,extremist or a pure terrorist.

5 Likes

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by nothingbuttruth: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Whoever that helped remove this nuisance should help himself with as many bottles as he wants.

2 Likes

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Monizaza: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bad Wife!!!

Since you knew he was a bad boy, you still insisted your husband shouldn't refund any money because he didn't notify you before he packed out. Money for just two months at that. Now you are crying neglect.

If a husband is stone hearted, is it not the duty of a good wife to calm him?

Nonetheless, the husband supported the killings in Lekki and now it seems our curses are manifesting. I pray he rest in peace!

5 Likes

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by OBALOLA55(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
SO DSS DON FINALLY KILL THIS BOYshocked

TO ALL BUHARI SUPPORTERS IN IGBO LAND, DSS GO JUST USE UNA AS SACRIFICIAL LAMB

2 Likes

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Naija147: 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Is this not the Endsars lunatic lawyer?

That good tenant made my day. The wicked will not go unpunished.

In between, who noticed the Vulture griller has gone mute. Abi no money for subscription?

He is probably enjoying ban. He is next in line or could this be him

2 Likes

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by GardenOfGod(m): 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
is currently eating watery beans at the Nairaland Correctional Facility....

Anywhere you see this moniker; ILoveDemManna, kindly report it, that's one of his numerous alternates.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by OBALOLA55(m): 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
nothingbuttruth:
Whoever that helped remove this nuisance should help himself with as many bottles as he wants.
THE STATE ACTORS HAVE DONE IT AGAIN.

WATCHOUT HOW NPF WILL BLAME IPOB FOR THIS.

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Jman06(m): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
This matter should never be swept under the carpet regardless of the guy being a supporter of Buhari's government. Human life should never be made that cheap! All those involved in the killing should be arrested and prosecuted accordingly.

Let's not start setting bad antecedents in the name of politics.

#Justice4Kenechukwu

3 Likes

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Seun360(m): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
South East is a jungle.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by odaniel1(m): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
This damn country.
Pls i pray people rise up to bringing his killer to book. I know what it feels like to ne harassed by a callous tenant. And the bastrd is even threatening the deceased’s mother same way my former tenant did.
The humiliation is unbearable to think that because you are a lover of peace and gentility someone cn threaten the peace of you nd your family. The stigma n embrassment and feeling of insecurity by your family members is annoying and heartbreaking.
I hope his death can be avenged by the law or better still karma.
Have money in this life so that you cm buy your way to freedom, buy your way to the criminals, buy your way to the law and most of all, buy your way to the heart of even your enemies. This guy didn’t have a lot of money like me and dt was y they cld trample on him d way they did. Money wld hv bought over the law enforcement agents to fish out that miscreant and deal with the idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Emergingnation(m): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
studentwriter:
[s]you must be very stupid for this comment.
Na your useless parents I blame for not aborting you earlier[/s]
Says mental derailed stunts..

Keep supporting evil, your death will be more shameful than this !

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos / Soldiers Storm Daily Trust Abuja Office, Seize Phones, Computers (PICS) / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.