Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

My Boyfriend Hasn't Called Me In Two Weeks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Hasn't Called Me In Two Weeks (4565 Views)

My Boyfriend Hasn't Fvcked Me For 2 Days Now? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Hasn't Called Me In Two Weeks by TruthnLight: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
You love your privacy?
And every freaking minute you are on nairaland spilling shit about your private life.

Girl I think you have issues.

The first was you loving your guy because he has sexual stamina, and you still chased him away. another time you are liking your neighbors husband.

Girl what the Bleep is wrong with you?

I see confusion everywhere

NovesaTillie:
Nairalanders cry

My boyfriend who I once posted here that he he didn't want to leave my house after coming to visit for the weekend has not called me after he left. I have called him severally after that and he picked on a few occasions and said he was busy with work.
What actually happened is we have been dating for close to 3 months now and sometimes spend times in each other's place but for me I have never spent more than a day at his place because I love my privacy and when he came to my apartment for a weekend hangout he refused to go, the day he eventually left he came back by 11pm calling that he wants to spend one more night at my place. The next day I took the bold step and told him to please leave my house because he was going against the arrangement we had to only spend at most the weekend in each other's place. Now ever since he left he has not been calling me.
Could it be that he is no longer interested?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hasn't Called Me In Two Weeks by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Nairalanders cry

My boyfriend who I once posted here that he he didn't want to leave my house after coming to visit for the weekend has not called me after he left. I have called him severally after that and he picked on a few occasions and said he was busy with work.
What actually happened is we have been dating for close to 3 months now and sometimes spend times in each other's place but for me I have never spent more than a day at his place because I love my privacy and when he came to my apartment for a weekend hangout he refused to go, the day he eventually left he came back by 11pm calling that he wants to spend one more night at my place. The next day I took the bold step and told him to please leave my house because he was going against the arrangement we had to only spend at most the weekend in each other's place. Now ever since he left he has not been calling me.

Madam, what do u really want?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hasn't Called Me In Two Weeks by Branduche: 1:30am On Nov 26, 2021
I remembered this post https://www.nairaland.com/6854890/growing-fond-neighbors-husband
NovesaTillie:
Nairalanders cry

grin grin grin

Re: My Boyfriend Hasn't Called Me In Two Weeks by engrchykae(m): 3:55am On Nov 26, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Give him more time, he will be back. He is childish, and feels hurt over the issue. From what you wrote, you were not at fault, because too much familiarity brings contempt, if there should be familiarity, let it be in marriage, you were right to ask for your privacy. Three weeks is too much for a guy to hang around a woman's home. Continue to call him or visit him to sort things out.
you really think guys still have time for nonsense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Hasn't Called Me In Two Weeks by femi4: 6:57am On Nov 26, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Nairalanders cry

He's had enough of you....you gave out too much so soon
Re: My Boyfriend Hasn't Called Me In Two Weeks by godofuck231: 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
You are a call girl , and you are trying out love with a relationship where you are sectioning your guy because you have skeletons in your pot , he has moved to a girl who wants cuddling and pillow fights , just keep busy with clients one go soon give you belle

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? / My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. / 15 Signs You Are Actually In A ‘situationship’ With A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.