Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators (3964 Views)

Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators / The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. / The 10 Most Expensive Liquids In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by hoppez2020: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2021
No wonder people patronise their brand as they have all these techniques

4 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by Jitena: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
No wonder they have a huge customer base
hoppez2020:
Impressive

4 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by Nope31(f): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
Infact mine recommended itself. It lasted me without much hassles. Although one of my neighbour's one gave him stress at first but it was taken care of as soon as he reached out to the service center
Teetee17:
Sumec firman is a good product. I have many of families & friends that use it. And it quite impressive.

5 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by Nope31(f): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
And they are also into other product like power banks, inverter AC and extension socket. A friend of mine won a power bank in of their giveaway competition on Facebook
hoppez2020:

4 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by Nope31(f): 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
And they also produce power banks, inverter ACs and extension sockets. A friend won their power bank when she participated in one of their giveaway competition on Facebook
hoppez2020:

4 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by hoppez2020: 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
Exactly
Jitena:
No wonder they have a huge customer base

4 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by hoppez2020: 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
shocked
Nope31:
And they also produce power banks, inverter ACs and extension sockets. A friend won their power bank when she participated in one of their giveaway competition on Facebook

3 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by hoppez2020: 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
How do we participate and win too o..

4 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by Nope31(f): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
Naija and giveaways sa. When you follow them on their fb page. I think its sumecfirmanng if I'm not mistaken. I've never participated though.
hoppez2020:
How do we participate and win too o..

3 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by Itunu97: 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
In a country where power instability is a major problem,then one will still fall as a prey to fake Generator worst still at a high price. If you had not act wisely,this is what would have befall you.
Cokahot:
If u see gen,auto start and kick 180k.na original manual 90k. Na fake,even 120k sef na fake. When i say fake,i mean the avr has been swapped from the one the manufacturer put to last u longer,with the one Igbos will put from China. What is gen. Na the AVR. better buy original than fake,or u buy portable diesel plant
Or buy sumec, u wanna know an original gen. It won't be in the store,they will gonwnd bring it from thr warehouse or wherever they locked it. I almost fell mugu when I went alone,the idiot ate my 1k that I dropped for 1 liter cos my instincts kept bugging. Till I went to another store few days later equipped with 2 diff gen mechanics. Hahahahaha
God dem for chop me for fake gen of 100k for 180k. Kai.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by Itunu97: 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hmmm,with all of these electronic device they are into,hope they all work efficiently because that's what happens most time when a company decides to venture into many things,forget if its foreign or local base.
Nope31:
And they are also into other product like power banks, inverter AC and extension socket. A friend of mine won a power bank in of their giveaway competition on Facebook

3 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by Itunu97: 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
As for me,my Tec brand is ok accompany with their AC. They both work effectively.
Itunu97:
Hmmm,with all of these electronic device they are into,hope they all work efficiently because that's what happens most time when a company decides to venture into many things,forget if its foreign or local base.

3 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by Itunu97: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
I won't mind their power bank and extension socket. Pls can you help in finding out from your friend as to how I can get it.
Nope31:

4 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by Cokahot: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
Even after watching YouTube videos,when I wanted to buy the sumec at 180k manual,I told them to loose it ,he was first reluctant,when they loosed it,the avr name was diff from sumec own and already I had paid 1k for a litre, nw imagine if I did not follow my instincts ,dem for chop me a whole 80k. naso the gen for they gimme wohala
Since i bought original sumec since May till now,its still brand new auto kick. I only change oil litre every two months,I deleted my gen mechanic now cos I don buy original Oe
Itunu97:
In a country where power instability is a major problem,then one will still fall as a prey to fake Generator worst still at a high price. If you had not act wisely,this is what would have befall you.

5 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by hoppez2020: 8:21am On Dec 10, 2021
You have never participated. How come you sure people are winning.
Nope31:
Naija and giveaways sa. When you follow them on their fb page. I think its sumecfirmanng if I'm not mistaken. I've never participated though.

4 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by hoppez2020: 8:27am On Dec 10, 2021
This country called Nigeria, is something else. Imagine...
Cokahot:
If u see gen,auto start and kick 180k.na original manual 90k. Na fake,even 120k sef na fake. When i say fake,i mean the avr has been swapped from the one the manufacturer put to last u longer,with the one Igbos will put from China. What is gen. Na the AVR. better buy original than fake,or u buy portable diesel plant
Or buy sumec, u wanna know an original gen. It won't be in the store,they will gonwnd bring it from thr warehouse or wherever they locked it. I almost fell mugu when I went alone,the idiot ate my 1k that I dropped for 1 liter cos my instincts kept bugging. Till I went to another store few days later equipped with 2 diff gen mechanics. Hahahahaha
God dem for chop me for fake gen of 100k for 180k. Kai.

3 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by hoppez2020: 8:29am On Dec 10, 2021
This issue of fake KVA seriously needs to be addressed cos alot of gadgets are damaged due to this deliberate mechanical fault

4 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by Jitena: 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
It should. But how's that possible when all these sellers want to reap where they did not sow. We just have to learn how to get the original brand products
hoppez2020:
This issue of fake KVA seriously needs to be addressed cos alot of gadgets are damaged due to this deliberate mechanical fault

3 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by Jitena: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
Thank God for threads like this

3 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by hoppez2020: 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
How many things are they not venturing into? Almost if not all is from their country and some of their products are....Hmmm. let's not finish the phrase wink
Itunu97:

3 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by Nope31(f): 1:47am On Dec 13, 2021
smiley I know cos she told me about it and she even showed me
hoppez2020:
You have never participated. How come you sure people are winning.

4 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by Nope31(f): 4:50am On Dec 13, 2021
Its not peculiar to only their brand. Even tec that was also mentioned here produce other appliances. I guess they all know what they are doing
hoppez2020:
How many things are they not venturing into? Almost if not all is from their country and some of their products are....Hmmm. let's not finish the phrase wink

4 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by hoppez2020: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2021
But one can't compared Tec other product to the ones the chinkos are producing.
Nope31:
Its not peculiar to only their brand. Even tec that was also mentioned here produce other appliances. I guess they all know what they are doing

3 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by hoppez2020: 9:25am On Dec 13, 2021
Am sorry to say this. But more of what those people produce spoils so quickly. Even up to toys our children plays with, it's apology. Just assembling those toys alone, it's either broken or faulty before use

3 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by hoppez2020: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2021
Am not condemning them but they should try help produce lasting quality products for us so that people can have extra confidence in their products like generator

4 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by hoppez2020: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2021
So how do we participate? I want to win sumec firman product too. Who doesn't like free good things... wink
Nope31:
smiley I know cos she told me about it and she even showed me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by Itunu97: 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
You are 100% right,that's the fear am entertaining now,because am considering getting their power bank.
hoppez2020:
Am sorry to say this. But more of what those people produce spoils so quickly. Even up to toys our children plays with, it's apology. Just assembling those toys alone, it's either broken or faulty before use

2 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by Itunu97: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
Please just leave Tec in it's space,every appliances they produce is top notch,very much different from China made.
Nope31:

2 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by Teetee17: 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
Don't need to worry. The power bank is very good. A friend of mine got his. And its working fine
Itunu97:
You are 100% right,that's the fear am entertaining now,because am considering getting their power bank.

3 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by Teetee17: 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
I won't totally agree. Because some dont know how to use those products effectively. Some Nigerians are always in haste to disassembled these products without reading the manual on how it should be used. At the end, we blame the manufacturers.
hoppez2020:

3 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by Teetee17: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
How many can our country boast of producing and we blaming a country for covering our shame.

3 Likes

Re: Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators by Jitena: 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
I can't laugh o grin grin
Teetee17:
How many can our country boast of producing and we blaming a country for covering our shame.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HACKING Free+ Buy CEH V7 Tools / 34ft, Samsung Unveils World Largest TV To Replace Cinema Projectors(Photos) / Active Researchers In Physics, Chemistry And Nanotechnology (what's Your 'λ'?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.