Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help (1059 Views)

Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by SavageResponse(m): 6:18am On Nov 26, 2021
I don't see any issue here
Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by ukaface(f): 6:27am On Nov 26, 2021
Wearing that cap is the number 1 problem.
Bros, once you're ready to ditch that cap, you're completely out of the depression.
You would still keep feeling low esteemed anytime you reach out for that cap.
Man up, thousand and one handsome guys don't have limbs, some have bumps and they go about their activities.

I have a shiny bald spot ,caused by hot water when I was a baby,hair no gree grow there again. I still make my hair, hairdressers leave it visible even if I sing to them to cover it up stylishly,but Wetin I wan do? I flaunt it abeg. If mouth dey scratch you to know Wetin do me there, come ask me .

So, what I'm saying is, DONT GIVE A FVCK! OWN IT. AND, STOP WEARING CAP.
You're not deformed.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by femi4: 6:30am On Nov 26, 2021
Bradford14:
Nairalanders please help me i have a scar on my head making a circle of my head bald this scar on my head was caused by an accident when I was a child around 8 playing with my big bro the play ended up in a fight he pushed me to the wall my head hitted the edge of the wall since then there have been no hair growth on that spot this has been affecting me a great deal as I always put on a face cap or head warmer I am now generally known as cap man in my area because a cap Will always be on my head anytime any day any where.I feel uncomfortable walking without a cap this has affected my self esteem as ilook at a myself as a less privilege even at talking to girls I feel rejected even without giving it a try I need help on this please as of over the years have generated a strong hatred for my brother we no longer talk freely like siblings and evil thoughts are always on my mind to hurt him badly even though it's been long it happened.
You should always be non low cut. With time, you LL embrace your cross
Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by DroppingLiquid: 6:34am On Nov 26, 2021
Bradford14:
Images of the scar how can I handle this I need advice cux I'm losing my senses

What kind of girls do you talk to that can see the back of your head from talking face to face with you?

Are you an ant? What's your height? I don't think that thing in your head has anything to do with your inability to get women. You're just looking for someone to blame your failures on and thus dwelling on an event that happened years ago.

You are the reason for being a looser. Take care of yourself and stop blaming your brother. Eat food, gym, take care of your skin, get a job, whatever. That spot at your back got nothing to do with your many failures.
Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by Bradford14(m): 6:47am On Nov 26, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

What kind of girls do you talk to that can see the back of your head from talking face to face with you?

Are you an ant? What's your height? I don't think that thing in your head has anything to do with your inability to get women. You're just looking for someone to blame your failures on and thus dwelling on an event that happened years ago.

You are the reason for being a looser. Take care of yourself and stop blaming your brother. Eat food, gym, take care of your skin, get a job, whatever. That spot at your back got nothing to do with your many failures.
I understand is just that sometimes I do feel bad when reflecting about my self my inability to walk on the street without a cap on my head even at the house the same thing so I always feel dejected looking at boys having clean hair cuts styling their hair that's just it
Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by DroppingLiquid: 7:06am On Nov 26, 2021
Bradford14:
I understand is just that sometimes I do feel bad when reflecting about my self my inability to walk on the street without a cap on my head even at the house the same thing so I always feel dejected looking at boys having clean hair cuts styling their hair that's just it

What would you do then when you start balding in the front of your hair? Commit suicide?

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having $ex / Yoruba Lesbians Doing What They Do Best (video) / Who Says Nigerian Girls Are Boring? Spend Some Cash On Them First And See Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.