Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC (42220 Views)

Bobrisky: A Shameless, Disorderly And Idle Institution - Odinkalu Replies EFCC / Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC / Watch List: Fayose Replies EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by temitope27(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2021
mrvitalis:

His people requested he come govern them how's that your business
which of his people
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2021
Even the governors ain't loyal to the country
Their ultimate plan is to japa
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by thundafire: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2021
ivandragon:
One of the reasons why the country is in a mess.

They steal & destroy the State. Abuse the power they are given. Let loose their thugs & killers who then resort to robbery & kidnapping. Put the country into a state of lawlessness...

Then relocate with their families to better societies...

but he was already base there na so why the noise? No be the same una go queue collect 500 naira,one cup of rice and 2 maggi to vote them.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by tivhador: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2021
His base......he dey talk am like say na there they born am, lol grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by leighcon(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2021
mrvitalis:

That was where he was before he became governor na

Not true, he was MD of Fidelity Bank for many years and became governor after he left as MD. He was living in Lagos.

9 Likes

Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by yusluvad(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2021
He should just leave. That has been their routine for many decades now. They steal our common wealth, run to a saner clime, and rub it on our faces...
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by stanluiz(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2021
Obaino should remain silent and quiet.

With this statement. Efcc will monitored him and may even sieze his Visa to investigate because of money laundering after his tenure is over.
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by Shedking(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2021
Why would EFCC alert someone that they're watching you? How do you tell a rat that you are going to watch him so that he won't steal fish again, the rat will only device another means to steal and cover his old tracks

1 Like

Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by TheGift: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2021
It’s so distasteful of the governor of a state to be taking of relocating once He is done with His term. Especially when He is not leaving His state in an exactly great state. Especially when He has cases to answer , re: awkuzu SARS and co.

He should just leave quietly. If He can.
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by house10s: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2021
u mean run
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by Danjikanbauchi: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2021
GreatTormentor:
I guess this is the reason
can you prove that Obiano soiled his hands with public funds ?

You are just a stupid Yoruba Almajiri, who has work by instincts not reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by muykem: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2021
mrvitalis:

But now that he has turned Anambra to Dubai, he should stay here to enjoy his labour.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by Jojopikin85: 9:41am On Nov 26, 2021
hisexcellency34:
To enjoy the loot
na so
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by kokowe(m): 9:41am On Nov 26, 2021
Very careless statement from the Governor. Even if you intend to relocate, you don't make it obvious. I hope he remains there forever. Nonsense.
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by 8stargeneral: 9:41am On Nov 26, 2021
mrvitalis:

but he came back to build it,so why going back,thought they said anambara is like USA now..All these our politicians self

2 Likes

Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by jaxxy(m): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2021
ivandragon:

Simple!!!

If he was so sure he did well, he would have brought down his investments to his state as proof that he had been able to turn around the fortunes of the state for better.

Not in a Buhari Government where dollar is N600 and inflation is sky high and climbing. No sane person wants to stay in Nigeria now unless it’s really important or they have no choice.

Buhari got us praising Jonathan to the high heavens. Smh. undecided
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by Handsum64: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2021
The chicken has come home to roost
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by 8stargeneral: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2021
Grgton:
If EFCC r really jobless this time,. I think they should go probe that fat man in Abia state government house umuahia...

Nonsense
That man is worst thing that ever happened to abia state..he should send to jail after his service
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by peacettw: 9:45am On Nov 26, 2021
Very shameless man
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by muykem: 9:46am On Nov 26, 2021
JosephXavier:
EFCC are obviously acting out a script here

Why has Ganduje not being placed on watch list

Why the like of Malami, Garba Shehu and Bumi not on efcc watch list?

But if you can reason well without sentiment you will see the reason from this statement. Those you mentioned above doesn't have planned to relocate immediate after their tenure.
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2021
Do not elect a US citizen is the lesson learnt

1 Like

Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by Kaiser20: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2021
inoki247:
so you no fit stay in Anambra nd enjoy all the developments u bring to Anambra abi na audio development full everywhere...
Which development.
ALL POLITICAL LEADERS in Nigeria are professional MANIPULATORS, youths stop praising and hailing any politician.

1 Like

Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by Jabar2017: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2021
I no blame dis man,na d mumu people wey vote for him I blame, person wey dey live abroad come win governorship election nd still nothing to show for it for 8years....

5 Likes

Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:51am On Nov 26, 2021
PointZerom:
Why don't you remain in Anambra to enjoy the MASSIVE infastructures you put in place?

Reminds me of one President that the Doctors in his country are on strike , but he took off to London for medical leave......even who some urchins believe will succeed him was also in London for same medical leave.....
lols......like father like Son..

Naija na cruise....just find yourself in the political class, and your sins will be forgotten but not forgiven

3 Likes

Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by gtrader: 9:52am On Nov 26, 2021
This man called Willie Obiano wasted a whole 8 years for nothing, absolutely nothing. Awka is a mess, everywhere is a mess, infact I've never seen Anambra this messed up in the last 20 years.
Peter Obi really made grave mistake introducing this common Joe to Anambra politics. Just imagine when a state capital is not tidy potholes everywhere, imagine how messed every other places are...
Obiano and Mbadinauju, may God never give Anambra such curse of a Governor. Amen!

ivandragon:
Governor Willie Obiano has told the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) that he will be relocating to his United States base when he leaves office next March.

Reacting yesterday to Wednesday’s placement of the governor on a watch list by the anti-graft agency, Anambra State Commissioner for Information and Public Enlightenment, Don Adinuba, accused EFCC of acting a script.

He said his principal, currently out of the country, never disguised when he embarked on the foreign trip.

The commissioner said the governor has made it public that he would relocate to his U.S. residence at the end of his tenure.

https://guardian.ng/news/ill-relocate-to-u-s-after-my-tenure-obiano-replies-efcc/

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/25/obiano-ready-to-answer-efccs-questions-anambra-govt-reacts-as-commission-places-gov-on-watchlist/

1 Like

Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by mediainc: 9:53am On Nov 26, 2021
He have to answer to the EFCC first.
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by Saidfx(m): 9:53am On Nov 26, 2021
Promismike:
Nigeria really has a very strong foundamental problem.

Emagin someone who base abroad and people who frequent the developed world being give oppotuinities to govern states and a country . Yet these bunch of men can't replicate one good thing they see in the developed countries.

This country ee

Wallahi it bothers me a lot. Most of these guys travel frequently and yet they can borrow a template from what they see..even if its half of the local government, its still something and subsequent administration will follow suite. Indeed Nigeria is a ZOO
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by Billygee2u: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2021
ivandragon:
Governor Willie Obiano has told the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) that he will be relocating to his United States base when he leaves office next March.

Reacting yesterday to Wednesday’s placement of the governor on a watch list by the anti-graft agency, Anambra State Commissioner for Information and Public Enlightenment, Don Adinuba, accused EFCC of acting a script.

He said his principal, currently out of the country, never disguised when he embarked on the foreign trip.

The commissioner said the governor has made it public that he would relocate to his U.S. residence at the end of his tenure.

https://guardian.ng/news/ill-relocate-to-u-s-after-my-tenure-obiano-replies-efcc/

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/25/obiano-ready-to-answer-efccs-questions-anambra-govt-reacts-as-commission-places-gov-on-watchlist/
So those you ruled for 8 good years are animals,that you can't stay in the same state with after your tenure ? We know you're just running to avoid nemesis of all your evil actions and looting while parading yourself as a governor
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by jumper524(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2021
ivandragon:
One of the reasons why the country is in a mess.

They steal & destroy the State. Abuse the power they are given. Let loose their thugs & killers who then resort to robbery & kidnapping. Put the country into a state of lawlessness...

Then relocate with their families to better societies...

obiano did well for Anambra I must commend.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by JosephXavier: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2021
muykem:
But if you can reason well without sentiment you will see the reason from this statement. Those you mentioned above doesn't have planned to relocate immediate after their tenure.

So the criteria to avoid being probed bu efcc is to loot and remain in the country?

Is that what you're saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church / New Truck Assembly Plant In Ondo Commences - Governor Akeredolu (photos) / Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.