Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results (28438 Views)

Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! / What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by dimix200(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
A talent-filled web-development company is needed to help build our next web-based solution and modify existing platforms.
Company Description
Elfrique is an innovative and complete goal-oriented company that’s focused on building the new frontier web-based Solutions in the Event Management and Travel Industry.
Application Deadline
3rd December 2021.
How To Apply:
Respective companies should send portfolio, website and contact details to INFO@ELFRIQUE.COM
We look forward to working with your firm!
Please share or tag friends/family in companies you can recommend.
#elfriquesolutions #elfriquevendors #elfriquetravels #elfrique #elfriquevoting #elfriquetickets #businessoppurtunities #webdeveloper #technology

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by holyDaniel: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
Se smiley
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Toluwanise247(m): 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:
Good morning Ladies and gentle men.
This morning, I got a call from my younger sister telling me that she has seen her WAEC Results. However, the tone of her voice was somehow not good. I suspected that something was wrong... I saw the results finally and here are are grades

Christian Religious Studies - E8
Economics - F9
Government - C5
Literature-in- English - C6
Civic Education - E8
English Language - D7
Yoruba - C4
Mathematics - B3
Catering Craft practice - F9

Please, help me advice her on which course she can study in the university with this WAEC results.
Mods , please I will appreciate if it is moved to front page for more advice. Thanks
No admission for this result
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by frankson1(m): 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
shawante:
Am actually surprised at the result.. Cuz am still wondering how she passed literature which is very difficult to pass(cuz the examiners usually score them very low) and fail to credit english(where the examiners are way more lenient)

He/she passed the same way some persons pass Additional/Further Mathematics but fail General mathematics grin

3 Likes

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Biodun556(m): 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:
This morning, I got a call from my younger sister telling me that she has seen her WAEC Results. However, the tone of her voice was somehow not good. I suspected that something was wrong... I saw the results finally and here are are grades

Economics - F9
Government - C5
Civic Education - E8
English Language - D7
Yoruba - C4
Mathematics - B3

Please, help me advice her on which course she can study in the university with this WAEC results.
Mods , please I will appreciate if it is moved to front page for more advice. Thanks

Not up to five credits.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Metsolo: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Encourage her to resit for her exams to get that English right, some courses should be avoided in the University

4 Likes

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Massiveglory:
Yoruba mathematics grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin ABEG MAK UNA NO KILL PSN WITH LAUGHTER HERE grin grin grin SHE BUSY DANCING SKELEWU AND PRESSIN PHONE INSTEAD OF STUDYIN HARD undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by sencekompis: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Biochemistry ��
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Laycan(m): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:

Economics - F9
Government - C5
Civic Education - E8
English Language - D7
Yoruba - C4
Mathematics - B3

Mathematics double major
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Mayeldah(m): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
No need going to the university, she will do well as an Agbo Jedi Jedi sales executive grin grin grin
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by NwaNimo1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Shoemaking....

1 Like

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Thebigheart: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:

Economics - F9

My friend go and write another WAEC
Government - C5
Civic Education - E8
English Language - D7
Yoruba - C4
Mathematics - B3

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by PHZADDY1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Even girls college Ogbomosho no go gree give her admission

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Labadi69: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:

Economics - F9
Government - C5
Civic Education - E8
English Language - D7
Yoruba - C4
Mathematics - B3

Troll spotted. Yamayama fall on your bald head there angry
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:

Economics - F9
Government - C5
Civic Education - E8
English Language - D7
Yoruba - C4
Mathematics - B3

please, let her rewrite the exam next year, or learn a trade. She cannot study anything with this result. She didn't even meet the minimum requirements to pass.

She can learn tailoring, hair dressing, coding etc. Your sister has to be honest with herself. Does she want to go to university at all? Cos university is a scam, and there are other options.

It shows that her parents thought that only mathematics was the most important subject. She has to give equal time and attention to studying all her subjects.

In my household, the fear of an extra year of insults in my father's house was the beginning of wisdom. You must enter university one way or another. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by loliapoopy2013(f): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
Let her rewrite next year, the result is poor.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by advanceDNA: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
ideatoprince18:
How she take get B3 for maths

U just spoke my mind...
I will never understand how someone is good at maths but completely poor at other subjects..

1 Like

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by xynerise: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Animal Husbandry
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by TallVictor: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Tell her to take the exam again next year.if she manage to gain admission with this result.they will eventually screen her out during departmental clearance

1 Like

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by xjiggy: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
She can study Slaying since book no let am read.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by GodisFirst: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yoruba Language and Education.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Elnathan454(m): 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
School is not for everybody......i'll advice to go and learn work,she can still make it if she serious.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by NOGRUDGES(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Go open shop now o!
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:

Thanks brother, but please I will appreciate if you can give valuable advice.
Don't mind those making fun of the result.. She can actually read law.. D7 in Emglish should be a pass right? Our time result codes were different
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Shokoloko(f): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:

Economics - F9
Government - C5
Civic Education - E8
English Language - D7
Yoruba - C4
Mathematics - B3

While she did not do well in English, her C's and D's show a slight aptitude for languages which can be developed.
I would either suggest a rewrite or see if she can study French. Hopefully if she puts in the effort, her knowledge of two languages, French and English will open doors for migration and opportunities to work as a translator or in embassies.

Now even if the OP's situation is not real, an advice to anyone reading French: YOU ARE STUDYING A COURSE WITH A LOT OF POTENTIAL> Use it wisely
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by tillaman(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yoruba engineering

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Wchris(m): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
Herbal medicine

1 Like

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by friday2011(m): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
How she got b3 in mathematics and failed economics is still surprising to me.

4 Likes

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
Slurity:
What kind of result is this. It is 100% obvious this student did not pass the English and Mathematics himself or herself. How on earth will a student smart enough to have B3 Mathematics and have F9 in those simple subjects.
Economics simple subject?

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by ucyonline: 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
Learn a trade or resit the exam.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by smile4kenn(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:

Economics - F9
Government - C5
Civic Education - E8
English Language - D7
Yoruba - C4
Mathematics - B3

She should give learning computer a try.

https://gist.am/what-course-can-she-read-with-this-waec-results/a/1769

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun State University (UNIOSUN) In Pictures / Faith Odunsi Smashes Cowbellpedia Records, Answers 19 Questions In 60 Seconds / Are You Having A Tough Time In Your Academics?? Read My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.