Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results (28435 Views)

Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! / What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Internet22: 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
Best option is for her to retake the exam next year

3 Likes

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
killmods:

Don't mind those making fun of the result.. She can actually read law.. D7 in Emglish should be a pass right? Our time result codes were different
what of the economics and civic education? D7 to study law? Which primary school will accept dat?

3 Likes

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by CALCULUS16: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yoruba Engineering
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by stalwart123(m): 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ifa and Orisa Studies.

She's vast in Yoruba tenets.

3 Likes

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Metsolo:
Encourage her to resit for her exams to get that English right, some courses should be avoided in the University
she needs to study for everything, not just english.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by adedayoa2(f): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
She should resit, she needs English language
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by joyandfaith: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
shawante:
Am actually surprised at the result.. Cuz am still wondering how she passed literature which is very difficult to pass(cuz the examiners usually score them very low) and fail to credit english(where the examiners are way more lenient)
D7 in English and C6 in L in English are very close. She is not good enough for university education in Art courses.
What about neco result? She can retake waec. Her result is good for College of Education. Yoruba education or political science or government in NCE.
Her combination is horrible. How did she get B3 in maths? If she has B3 in maths with her efforts, she should have been social science class.

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Way4orward: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
Tell her to wait till she pass English Language
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by olufunmi01(m): 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
Let the person try again and prepare well, failure is a sign you are making effort. I was the dumbest in primary 3 but at the end of repeating the class I graduated from the University as one of the top 5 in my department.

4 Likes

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Mykelslim: 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
Make she start who cup grin
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Moony45: 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
herbalism grin
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by MrFly(m): 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
She can study Yoruba
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by TheWolfen(m): 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
English D7
Spoil this result. She for get many opportunities. But now it is limited. Make she try few courses for poly or college of education
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by nokspos: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
You can't fail english but pass english literature, i'm not an art student but this is just like having c6 in further maths but d7 in mathematics. Your sister's result doesn't even add up. A school like U.I that does one on one interview might even deny her from getting admission in a case like this, Make sure she writes another exam but ensure that she doesn't start all this pos shop work before her next exam, if not she will be distracted.
[quote author=Ebukawaylaid post=107977033]

1 Like

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by goshen26: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:
Good morning Ladies and gentle men.
This morning, I got a call from my younger sister telling me that she has seen her WAEC Results. However, the tone of her voice was somehow not good. I suspected that something was wrong... I saw the results finally and here are are grades

Christian Religious Studies - E8
Economics - F9
Government - C5
Literature-in- English - C6
Civic Education - E8
English Language - D7
Yoruba - C4
Mathematics - B3
Catering Craft practice - F9

Please, help me advice her on which course she can study in the university with this WAEC results.
Mods , please I will appreciate if it is moved to front page for more advice. Thanks

If u had at least made English with the above it would AV been good.

Try re-sit for GCE, and focus on English

1 Like

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by bitrusnathan396(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Go and joint soldier
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Nonexisting: 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
She can study grass cutting. See result naa, most educated sufferisticated people indeed.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by chronique(m): 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
Let her re-sit for the exams. Very poor result.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by airsaylongcome: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
shawante:
Am actually surprised at the result.. Cuz am still wondering how she passed literature which is very difficult to pass(cuz the examiners usually score them very low) and fail to credit english(where the examiners are way more lenient)

Noticed that too. Maybe her "failure" of English was borderline

1 Like

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by ifinger: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:
Good morning Ladies and gentle men.
This morning, I got a call from my younger sister telling me that she has seen her WAEC Results. However, the tone of her voice was somehow not good. I suspected that something was wrong... I saw the results finally and here are are grades

Christian Religious Studies - E8
Economics - F9
Government - C5
Civic Education - E8
English Language - D7
Yoruba - C4
Mathematics - B3

Please, help me advice her on which course she can study in the university with this WAEC results.
Mods , please I will appreciate if it is moved to front page for more advice. Thanks

Heardsmen economic

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
She got a B in maths but low grades in other much simpler subjects? Well she is obviously a numbers person. She can study accounting or something.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
killmods:

Don't mind those making fun of the result.. She can actually read law.. D7 in Emglish should be a pass right? Our time result codes were different
D7 IS A FAIL. The minimum requirements to pass WAEC is a C6 in maths, english and 3 other subjects related to what she wants to study in University I.e the subject she will write for jamb. These courses she chose sef are somehow.

Who on earth fails catering craft practice? Did she ditch classes and practicals?
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Olaniyi021(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:

Thanks brother, but please I will appreciate if you can give valuable advice.
what a polite insult, I like that.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Olam09(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Let her retake the exam
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by tellwisdom: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Banditry
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Mvena(f): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Aarenasbaba:

You mean decentology

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Ikem11(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bebson007:

[b]Christian Religious Studies - E8
Economics - F9
Government - C5
Civic Education - E8
English Language - D7
Yoruba - C4
Mathematics - B3

Tell her to study herbalist technology.
The D7 from English is to speak broken or pigin with her clients.
Lit in English to communicate with the gods in poet.
Then finally the Yoruba for incantation
Maths to calculate the measurement of charm especially liquid charms lol

This got me laughing hard grin
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Jidemoo: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Massiveglory:
Yoruba mathematics grin
una no go kill me with laughter here

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
Slurity:
What kind of result is this. It is 100% obvious this student did not pass the English and Mathematics himself or herself. How on earth will a student smart enough to have B3 Mathematics and have F9 in those simple subjects.

It’s possible sir. Some people are numbers oriented. What’s simple to you might be hard to someone else and vise versa. Our brains are not all wired the same.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Milkycollins002(m): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:

Thanks brother, but please I will appreciate if you can give valuable advice.
u are really funny guy
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by komodapson(m): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:

She wants to read Theatre art in the university, I'm actually disappointed in the result.

Don't be too disappointed. Humans tend to acquire knowledge differently - time & Age. She should have sat for GCE in SS2 to test her might, but that has passed now...

Encourage and Enrol her in extra lesson...re-register her for NECO&WAEC next year. With adequate tutoring, she'll come out in flying colors....Its a learning phase, some us encountered such but we are better off now...

Ensure you counsel her, she'll later appreciate it later in life...than the bandwagon of RUSH to Institution, which could result into total disaster.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun State University (UNIOSUN) In Pictures / Faith Odunsi Smashes Cowbellpedia Records, Answers 19 Questions In 60 Seconds / Are You Having A Tough Time In Your Academics?? Read My Story

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.