Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results (28432 Views)

Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! / What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:

She wants to read Theatre art in the university, I'm actually disappointed in the result.

Let her write waec again and put more effort into doing well in the exams...

Or

She write neco and combine the result to read her desired course...((buh I'm not sure if you can combine waec and neco from 2 different years o ))....
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by quickberry(m): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:

OK, thanks.

Register her for GCE.

She can't study anything with this result.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Hkff: 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
Read my lips
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by calcal: 12:19am On Nov 27, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:
Good morning Ladies and gentle men.
This morning, I got a call from my younger sister telling me that she has seen her WAEC Results. However, the tone of her voice was somehow not good. I suspected that something was wrong... I saw the results finally and here are are grades

Christian Religious Studies - E8
Economics - F9
Government - C5
Literature-in- English - C6
Civic Education - E8
English Language - D7
Yoruba - C4
Mathematics - B3
Catering Craft practice - F9

Please, help me advice her on which course she can study in the university with this WAEC results.
Mods , please I will appreciate if it is moved to front page for more advice. Thanks

Ever since the way most of the results look like, is like the distribution of grades.

One should wonder if this child scored C6 in English literature, I think the English language should same if not better.

reseat of-course.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by haakeem2(m): 12:49am On Nov 27, 2021
Dbb01:
How did her check her results i've check mine but it read error
mail me let me assist you.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by DesChyko: 3:13am On Nov 27, 2021
shawante:
Am actually surprised at the result.. Cuz am still wondering how she passed literature which is very difficult to pass(cuz the examiners usually score them very low) and fail to credit english(where the examiners are way more lenient)

My thoughts exactly.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:53am On Nov 27, 2021
Make she started movie career
She go do well
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by offiahvictor(m): 9:00am On Nov 27, 2021
I will advise she re write the WAEC exam if she did not sit for NECO exam for combination. She tried cos she wrote this herself not this cheaters forming intelligent. No hurry in life.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by mikemodel24: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:

Thanks brother, but please I will appreciate if you can give valuable advice.
you no get sense that results is useless. Sit for another olevel and work towards your English studies
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Bright9239(m): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2021
There is no course in the Nigeria University that does not require at least "a credit pass" in English Language and Mathematics.
She will need at least C6 in English language to be able to study Theatre Arts.
Meanwhile, make sure she is learning a skill while she is waiting for the next WAEC.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by greggng: 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:
This morning, I got a call from my younger sister telling me that she has seen her WAEC Results. However, the tone of her voice was somehow not good. I suspected that something was wrong... I saw the results finally and here are are grades

Economics - F9
Government - C5
Civic Education - E8
English Language - D7
Yoruba - C4
Mathematics - B3

Please, help me advice her on which course she can study in the university with this WAEC results.
Mods , please I will appreciate if it is moved to front page for more advice. Thanks

Policing is your course
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Fahd11: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Even if she go Sunday school, she no fit study word of God....
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
edoairways:

With E8 in CRK undecided
grin grin grin tell her to study herbalistology
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by soundOsonic: 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:

Economics - F9
Government - C5
Civic Education - E8
English Language - D7
Yoruba - C4
Mathematics - B3

Nothing she didn't pass English. She must have atleast c6 in English and maths
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Dbb01(m): 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
haakeem2:
mail me let me assist you.
Thanks bro, reply me i've message you
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by haakeem2(m): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
Dbb01:
Thanks bro, reply me i've message you
replyed u bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Easy Ways To Stay Awake While Studying At Night (FOR STUDENTS) / Osun State University (UNIOSUN) In Pictures / Faith Odunsi Smashes Cowbellpedia Records, Answers 19 Questions In 60 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.