Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results (28437 Views)

Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! / What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Sheriman(m): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
Your sister would need to resit for another WAEC
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by bikefab(m): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Better go and sit for another o'level examination. Except you want to be an apprentice to a babalawo.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
D7 IS A FAIL. The minimum requirements to pass WAEC is a C6 in maths, english and 3 other subjects related to her studies. These courses she chose sef are somehow.
Ahh I thought it was pass. Then it means she only has 4 credits which can't be combined. Maybe she should just rewrite
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Godstiger(m): 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
I won't blame her for scoring "f9" in economics, Nigeria economy is F9 afterall

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by uchdavinci: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
Mathematics and yoruba literature

1 Like

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
advanceDNA:

U just spoke my mind...
I will never understand how someone is good at maths but completely poor at other subjects..
VERY VERY possible. I went to uni with a couple of Indian guys. Those guys can solve the most complex equation in a matter of seconds. But give them a simple comprehension or crossword puzzle and they are lost. They have nothing to say when we talk about current affairs or global economic and political matters too. Our brains are wired differently.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by biyams(m): 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
mathematics of Yoruba English in Government
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
franciskaine:
what of the economics and civic education? D7 to study law? Which primary school will accept dat?

Since D7 is fail which I'm just knowing, it means she will have to re-sit

UTME Requirement for Law:

Five (5) O Level credit passes to include English Language, Literature in English and Mathematics
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by advanceDNA: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

VERY VERY possible. I went to uni with a couple of Indian guys. Those guys can solve the most complex equation in a matter of seconds. But give them a simple comprehension or crossword puzzle and they are lost. They have nothing to say when we talk about current affairs or global economic and political matters too. Our brains are wired differently.

U mean someone’s brain is advanced enough to solve complex maths... but can’t understand biology that’s basically la cram, la pour....I no gree
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by tegarocky(m): 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:
Good morning Ladies and gentle men.
This morning, I got a call from my younger sister telling me that she has seen her WAEC Results. However, the tone of her voice was somehow not good. I suspected that something was wrong... I saw the results finally and here are are grades

Christian Religious Studies - E8
Economics - F9
Government - C5
Literature-in- English - C6
Civic Education - E8
English Language - D7
Yoruba - C4
Mathematics - B3
Catering Craft practice - F9

Please, help me advice her on which course she can study in the university with this WAEC results.
Mods , please I will appreciate if it is moved to front page for more advice. Thanks
You should know better than bringing your sisters result to this forum full of kids that have nothing to do than to make callous statements.
My advice is for her to sit up and have another try. She may end up with Pol science
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by ProfAmaben(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:
This morning, I got a call from my younger sister telling me that she has seen her WAEC Results. However, the tone of her voice was somehow not good. I suspected that something was wrong... I saw the results finally and here are are grades

Economics - F9
Government - C5
Civic Education - E8
English Language - D7
Yoruba - C4
Mathematics - B3

Please, help me advice her on which course she can study in the university with this WAEC results.
Mods , please I will appreciate if it is moved to front page for more advice. Thanks

No sane human would get a B3 in mathematics and be confused in life. She cheated, period!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by iTommie(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lovenorth:
Double honour Diploma in Yoruba government and Mathematics of literature in English

You are not well���
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
advanceDNA:

U mean someone’s brain is advanced enough to solve complex maths... but can’t understand biology that’s basically la cram, la pour....I no gree

It is brother. This is not the first time I am seeing results like this and you are lying if you say it’s your first time too. By your logic, everyone should score higher in biology, English and other subjects than they do in maths because those subjects are “easier” than maths by your own standards but it’s not that simple. I have seen MANY students, from my set and beyond, who got A1 in further maths but barely scaled through or even failed English.

Stop judging everyone based on how your own brain is wired. Some people are more mathematically inclined and some people are better with words. We all learn differently and there are different types of intelligence Incase you don’t know. The fact that someone is not good at maths does not mean they are dumb or their brain isn’t “advanced” either.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by JuanDeDios: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:

Thanks brother, but please I will appreciate if you can give valuable advice.
She could try NCE?
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by JuanDeDios: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:

Thanks brother, but please I will appreciate if you can give valuable advice.
She could try NCE in Yoruba or Government?
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by basty: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yoruba Engendering

1 Like

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Daroldigits: 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
IT COURSES - SHE CAN BE A CLOUD ARCHITECH WITH F9 THROUGH OUT AND MAKE MORE MONEY THAN THOSE WITH A's
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:

OK, thanks.

Hospitality management without any science subjects? Let her rewrite the waec or go for nabteb.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by mediclife1987(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
Massiveglory:
Yoruba mathematics grin

Or "IleKewu"...

1 Like

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Sasi54: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
study pdp style of leadership
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Ramadangcfr(m): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Tell her to re_write WAEC naw.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by davidboro(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
Check any state University close, because I doubt federal helping out or maybe private university,she could be given admission but asked to bring the grade she is not having before graduation.keep working hard
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Benblaq(m): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
English D7 renders the result unusable
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
She needs to resit for waec except she has neco with good grades
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Testimony1988(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Freestainworld:
Let her read Yoruba, she will do well in school
hahahaha.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Adewole33(m): 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Freestainworld:
Freestainworld:
Freestainworld:
What of the admission process of 5 credit including english and mathematics?
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Testimony1988(m): 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
What of her NECO result, she should write the exam next year, no school will give her admission with that result.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Testimony1988(m): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
shawante:
To study any course in Uni you need to have at least a credit in English language.

Let her register and try the next forthcoming o level exam
You are correct.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by BarrElChapo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:

Economics - F9
Government - C5
Civic Education - E8
English Language - D7
Yoruba - C4
Mathematics - B3

None in the Arts/Humanities.. she didn't credit in many of the core courses.. She should either wait for her NECO results to see if she made it so as to use it alone or as a combination with this WAEC.

OR she could go register for GCE or wait another year to try again.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by BarrElChapo(m): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lovenorth:
Double honour Diploma in Yoruba government and Mathematics of literature in English

What is this bro LMAOOOOO grin

1 Like

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by lordatkinson07(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
E can study corruption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun State University (UNIOSUN) In Pictures / Faith Odunsi Smashes Cowbellpedia Records, Answers 19 Questions In 60 Seconds / Are You Having A Tough Time In Your Academics?? Read My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.