Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Ay And May Yul Edochie Accused Of Infedelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ay And May Yul Edochie Accused Of Infedelity (1461 Views)

May Yul Edochie Drama Becoming Annoying, Leave The Man And Let Social Media Rest / As A Couple, Should Disloyalty And Infedelity Call For A DNA Test? / May Yul Edochie Accused Of Snubbing Fellow Actress Victoria Inyama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ay And May Yul Edochie Accused Of Infedelity by shimolv: 5:58pm On Jan 30
Re: Ay And May Yul Edochie Accused Of Infedelity by FRANCISTOWN: 6:05pm On Jan 30
Lol... This marra go long
Re: Ay And May Yul Edochie Accused Of Infedelity by Dimaya: 8:12pm On Jan 30
FRANCISTOWN:
Lol... This marra go long

DEFAMATION LAWSUIT LOADING
Re: Ay And May Yul Edochie Accused Of Infedelity by Caramia2020(m): 11:11am On Jan 31
Ok, we waiting for more from bloggers.
Re: Ay And May Yul Edochie Accused Of Infedelity by Emma513: 11:20am On Jan 31
Bloggers are like gossipers, but they make money with it
Re: Ay And May Yul Edochie Accused Of Infedelity by seanery: 12:51am On Feb 01
Sigh
Re: Ay And May Yul Edochie Accused Of Infedelity by Pauliaette(m): 1:52pm On Feb 02
I don't know May Yul nor seeing her but I don't believe this cook up stories about her with AY. No Mek una stop this one
Re: Ay And May Yul Edochie Accused Of Infedelity by TrevorJones: 8:04am On Feb 12
Thanks for sharing this video with us. I am searching for it online and I am glad I found my answer over here. While searching for it online, I also found https://ukwritings.com/do-my-coursework website link where I found professional writer who will do my coursework for me by taking few bugs and I took interest in that website because I never got high marks in my essay assignments and I want to get rid of this problem. Because it makes my parents angry and they always scold me.

(1) (Reply)

My Boy Friend Hardly Calls / My Fiancee Is Overweight-hellllllllp! / Can You Marry Someone That Is 10yrs Older Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.