Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} (6391 Views)

Can You Guess My Birth Name Just By Looking At My Profile Picture / No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Joelobioha(m): 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dorcmass:

Am nt using whatapp cause i dnt like it features
Facebook then...Joel obioha...blue native..facing left
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Dorcmass(m): 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Joelobioha:
Facebook then...Joel obioha...blue native..facing left
Okay my profile link as my signature
u enter through that link and dm
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Natasha2(f): 12:18am On Nov 27, 2021
Joelobioha:
na lie oo..from my observation I noticed when a non virgin pees it sounds diff from a virgin due to drilled borehole grin grin cheesy

Dorcmass:

Ajeh guy u dey motivate me
ImoleNaija:

You may not be far from truth. I once had a virgin friend & I noticed whenever she bent to pee, the urine from her tap flows straight unlike the divergent flow from other taps. Just an analogy grin

Holy shit, y’all tell me you’re joking

Couldn’t stand the ignorance I just had to comment.

So you grown ass men don’t know ladies don’t pee from the vagina? how did I get here sef. The vulva has two openings, the vaginal opening and the opening to the urethra, the second is where ladies pee from

to think someone is spewing this trash and feeling like a bad guy alongside. cry

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Jay5mie: 6:04am On Nov 27, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool WAITING I just READ.. Na my WEED de high me or na waiting.. WTF MAN

Where ur kala make u blow ein left and right legs grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by ImoleNaija: 7:46am On Nov 27, 2021
Natasha2:

So you grown ass men don’t know ladies don’t pee from the vagina? how did I get here sef. The vulva has two openings, the vaginal opening and the opening to the urethra, the second is where ladies pee from

to think someone is spewing this trash and feeling like a bad guy alongside. cry

Person cannot just play with you? grin
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by tosaino95(m): 7:56am On Nov 27, 2021
Tell me you're joking or i donbelivit grin
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by tosaino95(m): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2021
ImoleNaija:

You may not be far from truth. I once had a virgin friend & I noticed whenever she bent to pee, the urine from her tap flows straight unlike the divergent flow from other taps. Just an analogy grin
What the other way.
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Joelobioha(m): 9:18am On Nov 27, 2021
Natasha2:

see who wan lecture me on anatomy..I know fully well the female vulva has 3 opening.
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Joelobioha(m): 9:24am On Nov 27, 2021
Natasha2:

to think someone is spewing this trash and feeling like a bad guy alongside.sharrap ya mouth dia..

Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Natasha2(f): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2021
Joelobioha:
see who wan lecture me on anatomy..I know fully well the female vulva has 3 opening.

Just say thank you and pass.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by siofra(f): 10:54am On Nov 27, 2021
Joelobioha:
na lie oo..from my observation I noticed when a non virgin pees it sounds diff from a virgin due to drilled borehole grin grin cheesy

You guys sound so ignorant. You don't even know the anatomy of a woman. I'm sure when they were teaching sex education in class, you people are the ones that will be laughing and making stupid comments at the back of the class. In the end nothing will enter your blockheads.

A woman's pee hole and the hole where penis enters is different. Do your research semi-literates.

The pee hole is known as the urethral opening, it's very tiny and nothing can pass through there except a woman's pee.

While the vaginal hole, where the penis enters is also where a woman's period passes through.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by siofra(f): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2021
Joelobioha:

Lies you don't know anything because the vagina has just two openings

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Truvelisback(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2021
donbachi:
Yes!...and if she dey waka with her head and not legs,if she walks backward,with 20 toes and is black/white in complexion.
The ones wey don fvck well, well, when dem dey waka, their ass go dey bounce like water, water. These kind of girls have possibly had many body counts. These one na pro them be.
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Skynet55: 11:16am On Nov 27, 2021
Joelobioha:
my sister told me
so u dey watch ur sister piss abi
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Skynet55: 11:18am On Nov 27, 2021
siofra:

I disagree pls illustrate with a well detailed picture of your vagina
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by siofra(f): 11:56am On Nov 27, 2021
Skynet55:
I disagree pls illustrate with a well detailed picture of your vagina

Send me an email smiley
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Joelobioha(m): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Skynet55:
so u dey watch ur sister piss abi
nooo jeeezz....
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Joelobioha(m): 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
siofra:

You guys sound so ignorant. You don't even know the anatomy of a woman. I'm sure when they were teaching sex education in class, you people are the ones that will be laughing and making stupid comments at the back of the class. In the end nothing will enter your blockheads.

A woman's pee hole and the hole where penis enters is different. Do your research semi-literates.

The pee hole is known as the urethral opening, it's very tiny and nothing can pass through there except a woman's pee.

While the vaginal hole, where the penis enters is also where a woman's period passes through.
whoever you think you are I'm not ignorant..let's end this banter here its not worth it thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Joelobioha(m): 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
siofra:

I meant to say 2 not 3
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Truvelisback(m): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
siofra:

Which opening are u talking abt? These are the types of Vagina.

Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by ashawopikin(m): 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
OloshoMan:
grin grin grin grin grin grin na mad man be this o

But how did you know this?
I dey tell u
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by ashawopikin(m): 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
Abeg na wetin concern us with virgin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry Short Girl? / Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? / Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.