Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

A Lady With Breast Deficiency Is In Love With Me And Am Worried (18+ Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady With Breast Deficiency Is In Love With Me And Am Worried (18+ Picture) (4908 Views)

See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture / HAHAHAHA. Why Are Men Like This? +18 [Picture] / I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady With Breast Deficiency Is In Love With Me And Am Worried (18+ Picture) by Scientists(m): 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
sad sad sad

Nairalanders, please help me ask Judith what i did to her.Why is she stressing me like this?

I met this my gentle sister were i work She is also a junior worker. At a distance,She is a shy type that hardly talks. We connected quickly because she has lived long in Igbo land and can speak our language to an extent.

Small talk, she has already started getting emotional. Infact since last week till today, i have been receiving emotional messages from her at any slight conversation. Infact, I have been stylishly telling her that I am not into relationships. I even told her point blank that I don't believe in love(that it is scam.) Yet, she still have high hope that we will become life time partners, always telling her friends about me and our friendship...

Nairalanders help a brother out, my two problems with her is that

1. One day we were making up, i noticed that her breast is flaccid. Maybe something has entered into her stomach before

2. What kept other guys away from her till i came? If she is this easy, why haven't she been taken ?

How can I terminate this relationship which has generated so much publicity in our workplace and how do we cope seeing each other lashing other co-workers?

Serious advice only

Dalu

1 Like

Re: A Lady With Breast Deficiency Is In Love With Me And Am Worried (18+ Picture) by SportsHD: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Psycho clout demon

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady With Breast Deficiency Is In Love With Me And Am Worried (18+ Picture) by Scientists(m): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
SportsHD:
Psycho clout demon

I need an advice bro. Although it sounds shameful, but i had to endure and open this thread for it because I need advice now than ever

1 Like

Re: A Lady With Breast Deficiency Is In Love With Me And Am Worried (18+ Picture) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
Mtchewww
Re: A Lady With Breast Deficiency Is In Love With Me And Am Worried (18+ Picture) by Scientists(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Beebah2000:
Mtchewww

Advice needed please

Re: A Lady With Breast Deficiency Is In Love With Me And Am Worried (18+ Picture) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Scientists:

Advice needed please
you don't need advice, you need serious deliverance ASAP!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Lady With Breast Deficiency Is In Love With Me And Am Worried (18+ Picture) by SportsHD: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Scientists:

I need an advice bro. Although it sounds shameful, but i had to endure and open this thread for it because I need advice now than ever
I didn't even read what you wrote.
Re: A Lady With Breast Deficiency Is In Love With Me And Am Worried (18+ Picture) by Danielkelly: 12:01am On Nov 27, 2021
Scientists:

Advice needed please
it would be a shame if you don't get rid off her.
You will be seen as weak.
Easy to manipulate and prideless. No that is not for a man like you you didn't come dis far to settle for less. Here a piece of advice. Use the same technique she using on you on her. E.g publicity, emotion, forcing will. For more details email me.
Re: A Lady With Breast Deficiency Is In Love With Me And Am Worried (18+ Picture) by Scientists(m): 3:52am On Nov 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
you don't need advice, you need serious deliverance ASAP!!! undecided

Why did you say so?
Re: A Lady With Breast Deficiency Is In Love With Me And Am Worried (18+ Picture) by Scientists(m): 3:53am On Nov 27, 2021
Danielkelly:
it would be a shame if you don't get rid off her.
You will be seen as weak.
Easy to manipulate and prideless. No that is not for a man like you you didn't come dis far to settle for less. Here a piece of advice. Use the same technique she using on you on her. E.g publicity, emotion, forcing will. For more details email me.

Email kwa

Re: A Lady With Breast Deficiency Is In Love With Me And Am Worried (18+ Picture) by Jayboi(m): 6:26am On Nov 27, 2021
Bros. Just free the lady and move. It's better. Since you know what you want, just take a leave and damn whatever anyone would say. Act now and friendzone her. All your observations are correct 3xcept you want to date her out of Pity and konji urge which you will regret.
Re: A Lady With Breast Deficiency Is In Love With Me And Am Worried (18+ Picture) by Scientists(m): 8:07am On Nov 27, 2021
Jayboi:
Bros. Just free the lady and move. It's better. Since you know what you want, just take a leave and damn whatever anyone would say. Act now and friendzone her. All your observations are correct 3xcept you want to date her out of Pity and konji urge which you will regret.

Thanks
Re: A Lady With Breast Deficiency Is In Love With Me And Am Worried (18+ Picture) by Northernblood(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2021
Eze ndi Ara
Re: A Lady With Breast Deficiency Is In Love With Me And Am Worried (18+ Picture) by Ahmback(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2021
People can be funny sha
Re: A Lady With Breast Deficiency Is In Love With Me And Am Worried (18+ Picture) by Scientists(m): 11:58am On Nov 27, 2021
Ahmback:
People can be funny sha

This is not funny bro. Put yourself in my shoe
Re: A Lady With Breast Deficiency Is In Love With Me And Am Worried (18+ Picture) by Scientists(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
Northernblood:
Eze ndi Ara

Could she be a witch?
Re: A Lady With Breast Deficiency Is In Love With Me And Am Worried (18+ Picture) by Ahmback(m): 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
Scientists:

This is not funny bro. Put yourself in my shoe
i can never be in your shoe. It will not contain me grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Just Don't Know What To Do. / Can You Marry A Rasta? / Y Do Nlders Pretend..??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.