Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture (5560 Views)

A Lady With Breast Deficiency Is In Love With Me And Am Worried (18+ Picture) / I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] / COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: My Sex Experience With A Customer Care Lady (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by OtuologyProf(m): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
When you are in this situation and you release disgusting stuff from that part you show on the camera, I'm quite certain your facial expression is like that of a fowl beaten by a heavy Rain.
So what's all the pride for?
Learn to relate well with people around you and even if you have to justify your proud nature, show your skull to the cameras and not your buttocks

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
The same anal canal that some of you men are fond of licking? undecided

11 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by Moshybear(f): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
I don't understand

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

No be African girls wer de scramble to lick Arab man nyansh for Dubai because of the love of $?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by Omoawoke: 12:28am On Aug 18, 2023
OtuologyProf:
When you are in this situation and you release disgusting stuff from that part you show on the camera, I'm quite certain your facial expression is like that of a fowl beaten by a heavy Rain.
So what's all the pride for?
Learn to relate well with people around you and even if you have to justify your proud nature, show your skull to the cameras and not your buttocks

Abeg leave that thing bros

Nothing like yansh . It can humble anybody .
Even the Bible talk say the sons of God behold the daughters of men and came down to earth

2 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by etrange: 3:25am On Aug 18, 2023
The kind of thread you guys create on this platform sometimes makes me wonder how old y'all are.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by OtuologyProf(m): 3:35am On Aug 18, 2023
etrange:
The kind of thread you guys create on this platform sometimes makes me wonder how old y'all are.

Hahahaha my Ancestor, this one pain you
no be small

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by OtuologyProf(m): 3:38am On Aug 18, 2023
Moshybear:
I don't understand

if it's sex sex sex, you will understand angry
Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by 1Sharon(f): 5:32am On Aug 18, 2023
Lol. The audacity. The male ego is out of this world. I think men need that advise more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by Matix222: 5:35am On Aug 18, 2023
OtuologyProf:

Hahahaha my Ancestor, this one pain you
no be small

Guy you are still a kid

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by 1Sharon(f): 5:38am On Aug 18, 2023
Moshybear:
I don't understand

They love to accuse women of being arrogant when they get rejected. That's what this post is truly about.

2 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by Okhuadams(m): 5:59am On Aug 18, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
The same way u suck his joystick as if your life depends on it

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by Kevineleven(m): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2023
This thread is for boys with inferiority complex, work to improve yourself esteem, you can't heal by hurting others.

5 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by maticar: 8:32am On Aug 18, 2023
etrange:
70% of Nigerians are 26 and below

It's not surprising the things you see one opinions you get on nairaland

It's a reflection of the society and their collective thinking abilities

No adult would create such topics definitely unless one with ADHD

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by maticar: 8:34am On Aug 18, 2023
1Sharon:
Lol. The audacity. The male ego is out of this world. I think men need that advise more.

The poster is not a man I assure you

More like a teenager, I would say 18, 19

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by akposking(m): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2023
1Sharon:

what odacity. Otuology grin

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by OtuologyProf(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2023
Matix222:

Guy you are still a kid
grin you are pained
Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by OtuologyProf(m): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2023
1Sharon:

They love to accuse women of being arrogant when they get rejected. That's what this post is truly about.

Hahahaha what a low IQ, typical of most Nigerian ladies.

I didn't demean any Lady, I didn't use the alpha male vibes, I didn't call any one prostitute in this thread, this thread isn't about women being more promiscuous than men, I just stated a fact, or am I spoiling your selling point?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by OtuologyProf(m): 9:32am On Aug 18, 2023
maticar:

The poster is not a man I assure you

More like a teenager, I would say 18, 19

Either you are pained or you have low IQ
The last sentence in my post could be way above your understanding
Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by OtuologyProf(m): 9:37am On Aug 18, 2023
akposking:
what odacity. Otuology grin

They no know who Otuology Prof be. They thought people can't expose the truth without showing the alpha male rubbish.
I will continue to expose more realities to break more tables
Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by OtuologyProf(m): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2023
maticar:

70% of Nigerians are 26 and below

It's not surprising the things you see one opinions you get on nairaland

It's a reflection of the society and their collective thinking abilities

No adult would create such topics definitely unless one with ADHD

your last sentence show say you go mushroom school.
No adult will go defending a corrupt politician in the politics section, unless he has some mental challenges. How about that?
Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by maticar: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2023
OtuologyProf:

your last sentence show say you go mushroom school.
No adult will go defending a corrupt politician in the politics section, unless he has some mental challenges. How about that?
Peter obi is not corrupt

We know who you defend, so you see...you are sick upstairs
Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by sofiscatedmoron: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2023
Do ladies poop? I thought is only we men that do that ?

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by OtuologyProf(m): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2023
maticar:

Peter obi is not corrupt

We know who you defend, so you see...you are sick upstairs

I have exposed your low IQ
Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by maticar: 11:24am On Aug 18, 2023
OtuologyProf:

I have exposed your low IQ
Ok
You are still sick upstairs
Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by OtuologyProf(m): 11:31am On Aug 18, 2023
maticar:

Ok
You are still sick upstairs

Or maybe we are mentally unstable because I can't understand how a self acclaimed stable person will be responding to an unstable Sapien
grin
Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by maticar: 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
OtuologyProf:

Or maybe we are mentally unstable because I can't understand how a self acclaimed stable person will be responding to an unstable Sapien
grin
I'm conducting an experiment
Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by 1Sharon(f): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
OtuologyProf:

Hahahaha what a low IQ, typical of most Nigerian ladies.

I didn't demean any Lady, I didn't use the alpha male vibes, I didn't call any one prostitute in this thread, this thread isn't about women being more promiscuous than men, I just stated a fact, or am I spoiling your selling point?

Alpha male, prostitution? where is all this coming from?

I'm certain humility is for everyone, not just women. The Nigerian male ego is out of this world, I think you should address that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by OtuologyProf(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
1Sharon:

Alpha male, prostitution? where is all this coming from?

I'm certain humility is for everyone, not just women. The Nigerian male ego is out of this world, I think you should address that.

I wouldn't know. But you wrote like I said something bad. What's wrong in advising ladies to pride with their brains rather than buttocks?
Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by 1Sharon(f): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
OtuologyProf:

I wouldn't know. But you wrote like I said something bad. What's wrong in advising ladies to pride with their brains rather than buttocks?

Because Nigerian men are far more arrogant.

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by OtuologyProf(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
1Sharon:

Because Nigerian men are far more arrogant.

Hahahaha
Don't worry, I'll soon shake their own table to your delight
Re: See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture by Rexymania(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
Seconded lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? / I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! / Check Out The Picture Of This Female Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.