Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money (9392 Views)

How to get Money for starting a business without Loan / Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . / Here's 46 Ways To Get Money When You Are Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by chizzypresh(f): 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Yes, kindly send me a direct message.

Done
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Istan2020: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
dobnina:

The truth about Transcribing is that it gets better with time.
The more jobs you work on, the easier it gets because you would have familiarised yourself with many things.
I am a transcriber, so I am talking from experience.
Hi Dobinna,
I sent you mail.
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by LiamDazh(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
Learn a high income skill such graphics design and copywriting. You can even join a network marketing company like TDC and earn passively. Contact me on whatsapp 08131340722
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by EmperorTolson: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
dobnina:

Lol
Life is not too serious now
Not everybody can say this.
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Redomi(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Can you write at all? I'll put you through if you have good command of English. It's really nothing, just some tips and resources and we'll have you on your way to finding your first client.

I am relating to you because I'm just on my way to virtual football. In fact, I've played only about 6 times but have realized it's dangerously addictive. I hate losing money, yet I'm happy to burn it there. Kamaribi. I don move my ship.
I'll be happy if you can put me through
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by pat077: 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
dobnina:

The more jobs you work on, the easier it gets because you would have familiarised yourself with many things.
can this be done on mobile phones?
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Redomi:
I'll be happy if you can put me through
It's fine, kindly send a PM.
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
Scam alert
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Dubetex96(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
I will be happy if you can put me through I want to become a transcriber. I will appreciate
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Slimtuns(m): 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Can you write at all? I'll put you through if you have good command of English. It's really nothing, just some tips and resources and we'll have you on your way to finding your first client.

I am relating to you because I'm just on my way to virtual football. In fact, I've played only about 6 times but have realized it's dangerously addictive. I hate losing money, yet I'm happy to burn it there. Kamaribi. I don move my ship.

I'm interested in this please, can I send you a pm?

Modified: I tried sending a pm but it didnt go through, can you please write me your email address here? I'd really appreciate.
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by jericco1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
If you are a serious person and can get someone to put you through surveys, then you can make enough money for yourself.
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Redomi(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

It's fine, kindly send a PM.
your WhatsApp number please
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
jericco1:
If you are a serious person and can get someone to put you through surveys, then you can make enough money for yourself.
like seriously I made over 1.5M on a survey platform within a year. Just too bad they recently shot the door sad
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by snillocer(m): 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
AccessME:
like seriously I made over 1.5M on a survey platform within a year. Just too bad they recently shot the door sad

Pls link me up, bro.
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Generalwoodz(m): 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Oluwa Buggy, I want to also send you a message.
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
snillocer:

Pls link me up, bro.
they've temporary restrict registration at the moment one can't get an account anymore.
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by snillocer(m): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
AccessME:
they've temporary restrict registration at the moment one can't get an account anymore.

Chai. Which other way pls?
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
snillocer:

Chai. Which other way pls?
I honestly don't know

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by snillocer(m): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
AccessME:
I honestly don't know

Oh, ok.
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Oluwa Buggy, I want to also send you a message.
Please go ahead.
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by jericco1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
AccessME:

Which survey app is that?
Dabbl? Survey monkey, cheddar, moneyfoundry, cashcamel, megawallet, attapoll, zap, zipper, vestri, qmee, bulbshare or which one undecided

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Wealthscheme: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
start selling football betting tips to people online, you will make shitload of money
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by lolu2019: 6:06am On Nov 28, 2021
Op,I was once in ur shoes.when I started playing virtual. I thought I was cursed.I went to my friend Muslim cleric.I told him about my situation. He said I should buy salt and something's and give to the needy.I didn't adhere to any of the instructions cos I felt something was in store for me on dis virtual games.I didn't stop playing virtual until I discovered the secrets of playing virtual. Today,God have used virtual to save me from womanizing and following married women.once I am on it,I don't remember any woman.don't be stingy,I employed two of my friends to supervised my games so as not to lose balance. I pay them small money though cos they are not doing anything. It is just follow up.look at bet companies that suit ur style.we have bet bonanza, betking,merrybet,access bet.it doesn't have to be bet9ja.
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by riverbird: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2021
Redomi:
I have tried several times to quit, but I still find myself going back to it, I even cursed myself in the middle of the night, yet I'm still playing, is there a secret to quit the addiction?

This is how to quit it

Go to the bet shop where you normally go to play your game make sure you go with money, when you get there pick a piece of paper and make some prediction as usual and also write down the amount you would have waged on it but don't play it just hold on to that piece of paper(make sure u don't throw the papers away either it won or lost and make sure u subtract that exact amount of money when ever the game loses then at the of the day you will understand why they say that the house never loses. Thank me later.

The day I did this I was having 15k with me ready to go play virtual games but surprisingly when I got there something said to me "why not just forecast but don't play and if any of your forecast loses you minus the money, I kept doing that I was wining and losing but at the end of the day I lost everything, guess what I did guys, I then saw the 15k on me as a lost money that I found, with a huge joy in me I entered spar collect one frozen chicken with 5k and this same strategy of quitting has helped most of my guys.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Yungmil: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2021
Redomi:
I am equally a betking agent
baba how d betking agent stuff be? Una dey make sales and profit at all?
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by riverbird: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2021
Yungmil:
baba how d betking agent stuff be? Una dey make sales and profit at all?

U can't be inside an ocean and at same time stay dry.
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
jericco1:

Which survey app is that?
Dabbl? Survey monkey, cheddar, moneyfoundry, cashcamel, megawallet, attapoll, zap, zipper, vestri, qmee, bulbshare or which one undecided
U into survey too? The way u mention all these platforms, it seem like it.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
dobnina:

I'm a transcriber too. Please, can you put me through better opportunity?
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by jericco1(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
AccessME:
Prolific.. U into survey too? The way u mention all these platforms, it seem like it.

Oh prolific.. I don't how you manage to use it because it gave me few problems tho.

So what exactly is wrong with prolific
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Cuteimma1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
which platform do you work
dobnina:

Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Generalwoodz(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Please go ahead.
BOSS, KINDLY SEND ME WhatsApp message me on..07.036196184.

My nairaland email is abnormally acting up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! / Private School Teachers How Have You Been Coping Through This Period? / Massive Recruitment In Top Oil & Gas,banks And Others -apply Now Before Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.