Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money (9419 Views)

How to get Money for starting a business without Loan / Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . / Here's 46 Ways To Get Money When You Are Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by justking(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
Affiliate marketing is the way, check my signature
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by latmukd: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
Graphic design using app like Canva.
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Fireson: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
dobnina:

The truth about Transcribing is that it gets better with time.
The more jobs you work on, the easier it gets because you would have familiarised yourself with many things.
I am a transcriber, so I am talking from experience.
Can you please teach me?
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by drexx(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Can you write at all? I'll put you through if you have good command of English. It's really nothing, just some tips and resources and we'll have you on your way to finding your first client.

I am relating to you because I'm just on my way to virtual football. In fact, I've played only about 6 times but have realized it's dangerously addictive. I hate losing money, yet I'm happy to burn it there. Kamaribi. I don move my ship.
Sir I have a strong command of English and I am read to learn. Can you put me through
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by waze63(m): 12:12am On Dec 27, 2021
Ktosin753:

Try trading Forex, Binary or crypto.
You can also try Transcribing using your phone.
Solving captchas with your phone can earn you money.

Pls I'm interested in learning any of these that can fetch me money
Seriously life don dey taya me
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by waze63(m): 12:17am On Dec 27, 2021
Ryts:
This

Pls am interested in this... Can u share the link here?
Or maybe write me on whatsapp pls
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Perfecter4real(m): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2021
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Can you write at all? I'll put you through if you have good command of English. It's really nothing, just some tips and resources and we'll have you on your way to finding your first client.

I am relating to you because I'm just on my way to virtual football. In fact, I've played only about 6 times but have realized it's dangerously addictive. I hate losing money, yet I'm happy to burn it there. Kamaribi. I don move my ship.

I'm interested I can write
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by moneytalk247: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
Try this

� Welcome to BabyMusk's official Airdrop

⏳ Airdrop Bot:
https:///BabyMuskAirdropbot?start=r0643251176

� Reward Poll: 5 Trillions BabyMusk
� 500,000,000 BabyMusk
� Winners: All Users
� Distribution Date: Up to 48 hours until withdrawal

RED CORE:
⁉️ Info Token

BabyMusk Airdrop:
Network: Polygon

Name: BabyMusk [ BMusk ]

Contract: 0xE5c30310b2CDb9d2698Ce27fd17c384544656C00

Decimals: 18
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Desammyst(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
You can actually answer survey questions with your phone and earn yourself airtime, data and cash. It is free and there is no hidden charges: https:///3HlchZ7
please add bit dot ly before the link
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by KulHeadedHuman: 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
Please I'll like you to put me through some content writing guidelines. I know I can write, and I've been doing my personal research on content writing but yet to get a first job, so no hands-on experience yet. Thanks
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Caleycash(m): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
Redomi:
online sir
I don't pity people playing virtual games!!!... they deserve whatever that happens to them!... people are looking for ways to acquire wealth you are giving out the little you have, do you think bet companies opened there shop so you'll win!?... its a business morron and they are there to acquire more money!, you better get sense!
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Ammishaddai: 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
dobnina:
To the people who sent me a mail; I can't access my email used to register on nairaland.

For transcribing, it won't be easy at first, but I can assure you that it gets better with time.
It all depends on your dedication and ability to persevere. Trust me, you will feel like giving up at a point. Imagine spending 12hours on a 30mins job as a beginner. That's just a glimpse of it.

Yes, you can use your phone.
You also need a Grammarly premium account and a software to make it easy for you.

As a beginner, you can use Qa-world to start and upgrade your skills before moving to other sites which are more difficult than Qa-world.
Other sites to try when you are already a pro in Qa-world;

1.) Rev
2.) TranscribeMe
3.) PHED
4.) Scribe
5.) GoTranscript
6.) Casting words
7.) Verbit
8.) Crowd surf
9.) Tiger fish.
You will need a verified PayPal account.

Istan2020
pat077
Dubetex96
Genesils
ilduce31
What's your experience like working with these companies?
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Dubetex96(m): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2022
Bro I no fit lie you transcribing is not my calling I have tried it but i kept on not getting it right. Though their is this particular micro task app i found lately called toloka that is much easier to navigate through
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Redomi(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2022
Dubetex96:
Bro I no fit lie you transcribing is not my calling I have tried it but i kept on not getting it right. Though their is this particular micro task app i found lately called toloka that is much easier to navigate through
can you please tell me more about toloka?
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Dubetex96(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
Redomi:
can you please tell me more about toloka?

Message me on whatsapp 08162496897
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Soleye24(m): 12:32am On Jan 05, 2022
dobnina:

The more jobs you work on, the easier it gets because you would have familiarised yourself with many things.
I'm interested please.
This is my mail showleyebhabha@gmail.com
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Ammishaddai: 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2022

I'm gold medal in Qa world.
What's it been like ? Is the pay good in terms of Naira?
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by FacelessTim(m): 2:32am On Jan 07, 2022
ahmthankgod:
Nope, all are top ways to make money online and hard to get real connection, sorry but i can't show you nor teach you for free if you want to make money more than that of virtual games.

How much do you charge if I want to learn from you?
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Godonskyg: 8:53am On Jan 07, 2022
Which forex app is genuine and reliable and profitable please?
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by ahmthankgod(m): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
FacelessTim:

How much do you charge if I want to learn from you?
you are expected to be first asured that you are fully capable of doing one of the following
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by SenecaTheYonger: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
Genesils:
Thank you for sharing your experience with these platforms o grin
Saves man from wasting his time all in the name of looking for side hustles.

Even online surveys, it's been more than 2yrs now and I'm yet to cash out from Mobrog

Hello. We’re you able to make any money from Mobrog and what stops you from withdrawing? I’m thinking of registering myself
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by ennymob22: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ktosin753:

Try trading Forex, Binary or crypto.
You can also try Transcribing using your phone.
Solving captchas with your phone can earn you money.
hey, can u teach me how to trade forex or crypto freely?
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Juliusobi(m): 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
I can sell videos for you on
Affiliate marketing
Digital marketing
All 32 videos for just 5k.
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by SarutobiEky(m): 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
dobnina:

I have experience transcribing. Can you link me up with jobs, please? Thanks.
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Genesils(m): 8:16am On Jan 31, 2022
Young brother, this is the third year of me using Mobrog

And, I am yet to withdraw any amount, most of the surveys I received, when I start it says I'm not eligible.

Some, I had to do with PC and before I even open PC it's no more available

I tire for the platform
SenecaTheYonger:

Hello. We’re you able to make any money from Mobrog and what stops you from withdrawing? I’m thinking of registering myself
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Fame1309(f): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2022
Redomi:
I have tried several times to quit, but I still find myself going back to it, I even cursed myself in the middle of the night, yet I'm still playing, is there a secret to quit the addiction?
Get urself busy with some thing else.
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Redomi(m): 7:48am On Feb 02, 2022
Fame1309:

Get urself busy with some thing else.
I'm into poultry now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where To Find ADULT EDUCATION LESSON In LAGOS STATE. / Deloitte Nigeria Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Vacancy -front Desk Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.