Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money (9423 Views)

How to get Money for starting a business without Loan / Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . / Here's 46 Ways To Get Money When You Are Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Lutie20(f): 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Try social media manager and you will thank me later
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Ayopercent(m): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lutie20:
Try social media manager and you will thank me later
How can someone go about this pls.
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Abisco99(m): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
There are lots of things you can do with your smartphone and be making consistent and legitimate money daily.
You can do affiliate marketing, dropshipping,Telecom Business, Agency Banking etc. You can start all these businesses with your phone and even with zero naira.

But mind you making money is just by products of exchange of values.
Therefore, to make legitimate money ,you must be able to add and contribute values to other people's lives in one way or the other.

You can reach me via WhatsApp 08164713876 or visit my website www.abiodunodeyemi.com for more info on how to be making consistent and legitimate cool cash daily.
I wish you the best!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deloitte Nigeria Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Vacancy -front Desk Officers / Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.