Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Girls LovePeddler Men What - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls LovePeddler Men What (1365 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? / Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls LovePeddler Men What by Divoc19(f): 9:23am On Feb 03, 2022
Dear Nairaland family,
When a girl casually sleep around for money and favour, she is called an Olosho.
When a boy casually sleeps around for money and favour, he is called what?
Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by phr33man(m): 9:27am On Feb 03, 2022
Gigolo

4 Likes

Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:01am On Feb 03, 2022
He is called a h*oe.. wink
Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by Ogamysamo: 10:21am On Feb 03, 2022
simple arithmetics!
1) girl with male feature is boygirl while boy with female behaviour is girlboy.[vice versa]
so: girl=lovepeddler, boy=peddlelover she peddle the love and he love the peddle. simple

in the other case of olosho,we'll Use Words And Opposite

Opposite Of....
Never is nEver
Neither is nEither

So.... I Think

Olosho is oLosho

2 Likes

Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by Divoc19(f): 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
So it's Losho for you cheesy
Ogamysamo:
simple arithmetics!
1) girl with male feature is boygirl while boy with female behaviour is girlboy.[vice versa]
so: girl=lovepeddler, boy=peddlelover she peddle the love and he love the peddle. simple

in the other case of olosho,we'll Use Words And Opposite

Opposite Of....
Never is nEver
Neither is nEither

So.... I Think

Olosho is oLosho
Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by Divoc19(f): 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
Same name we know for ladies. Is there anything more befitting>
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He is called a h*oe.. wink
Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
Divoc19:
Same name we know for ladies. Is there anything more befitting>
Call them gigolo. cheesy
Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by Ogamysamo: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
Divoc19:
So it's Losho for you cheesy
if neithe is either and never is ever will olosho not be losho?
Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by Divoc19(f): 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
Losho is not English or do we say Nigerian English dictionary has borrowed the word 'Losho'
Ogamysamo:
if neithe is either and never is ever will olosho not be losho?
Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by Ogamysamo: 6:39am On Feb 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Losho is not English or do we say Nigerian English dictionary has borrowed the word 'Losho'
language expand by give me i give you one language donate words to others and take other words from others even english is not save

1 Like

Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by Divoc19(f): 6:44am On Feb 04, 2022
Good then.
J have a lot of Losho's in my area, they all just need is a green light. What is our youths turning into these days? My God help us smiley
Ogamysamo:
language expand by give me i give you one language donate words to others and take other words from others even english is not save
Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by SarutobiEky(m): 6:47am On Feb 04, 2022
Una no dey tire for all this back and forth? [ sad
Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by toujurs: 9:57am On Feb 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Dear Nairaland family,
When a girl casually sleep around for money and favour, she is called an Olosho.
When a boy casually sleeps around for money and favour, he is called what?
It is very rare to sleep around as a man for money, unless you are a gay, you open your ass hole to be drilled like bobrisky. As a man you have a responsibility to provide, with wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by Ogamysamo: 10:05am On Feb 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Good then.
J have a lot of Losho's in my area, they all just need is a green light. What is our youths turning into these days? My God help us smiley

since you know what they need; green light then why not helping them out?
atleast write petition to the government and tell them your people need a traffic light that can be giving them constant green light to satisfy their pleasure.
do this and history will not forget you quickly

2 Likes

Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by Divoc19(f): 10:28am On Feb 04, 2022
Men that sleep around are called womanizers/cassanovas. They are not rare.
I am looking for the befitting opposite word for Olosho
toujurs:
It is very rare to sleep around as a man for money, unless you are a gay, you open your ass hole to be drilled like bobrisky. As a man you have a responsibility to provide, with wisdom.
Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by Divoc19(f): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2022
No. Na to regulate social media go reset their brain.
Ogamysamo:

since you know what they need; green light then why not helping them out?
atleast write petition to the government and tell them your people need a traffic light that can be giving them constant green light to satisfy their pleasure.
do this and history will not forget you quickly

1 Like

Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by toujurs: 10:54am On Feb 04, 2022
Divoc19:
You can't compare a man that sleep around, with a lady that sleep around for favours and money. . Like i said, Men don't sleep around for favours and money, but women do.
Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by Ogamysamo: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Divoc19:
No. Na to regulate social media go reset their brain.
lol. it is only the hunter who knows how a dead elephant can be brought home. na you wey wear the show know where de pain you inside the shoe but to regulate social media in nigeria is like making the youths your enemy o!
Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by Ogamysamo: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
Divoc19:
patiently waiting to know the opposite of olosho!
Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by Divoc19(f): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
undecided
Ok then, can you spill what men do around for favour and money?
There has to be something... undecided
toujurs:
You can't compare a man that sleep around, with a lady that sleep around for favours and money. . Like i said, Men don't sleep around for favours and money, but women do.
Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by toujurs: 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Divoc19:
undecided
Ok then, can you spill what men do around for favour and money?
There has to be something... undecided
Men work their asses out either legal or illegal for favour and money, unlike a lady that feels entitled to a man's success because she is a woman undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
Divoc19:

the opposite is Onovo cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by Truvelisback(m): 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
Divoc19:
Good then.
It's very, very, very rare for males to do such except it has to do with these sugar mummy stuff. Even as that stuff, it's still very rare.

1 Like

Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by Divoc19(f): 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
You have to be a woman to know that they are not RArE. Truly. grin
Truvelisback:
It's very, very, very rare for males to do such except it has to do with these sugar mummy stuff. Even as that stuff, it's still very rare.
Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
toujurs:
Men work their asses out either legal or illegal for favour and money, unlike a lady that feels entitled to a man's success because she is a woman undecided
Work? You mean defrauding foreigners and butchering their fellow Nigerians? undecided

That doesn't sound like entitlement to you? undecided

When you do this to a human being because your too lazy to work and you feel the world owes you a favour... Then you're not worth the sh** ...

The fact that you're here condemning the women who have sex for money, forgetting that your fellow black men, esp Nigerians, are the most dirty, criminally minded, fetish, lazy group of people on this planet who wouldn't hesitate to pluck out the eyes of their mothers with as fork... So save your bullshit for those who give fu**... If there were to be a judgement day, we all know who would be sentenced to hell...

1 Like

Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
teddybarz:

the opposite is Onovo cheesy cheesy
grin

Genius!

1 Like

Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by Truvelisback(m): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Divoc19:
You have to be a woman to know that they are not RArE. Truly. grin
I don't have to be a woman to know the obvious. Males don't sleep with women for money neither do they stand at the road side looking for customers. If talked abt guys looking for sugar mummy, it's understandable. Aside that, no young woman would do that. I.e pay any man for sex.
Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by Truvelisback(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
BoredBerry:
Work? You mean defrauding foreigners and butchering their fellow Nigerians? undecided

That doesn't sound like entitlement to you? undecided

When you do this to a human being because your too lazy to work and you feel the world owes you a favour... Then you're not worth the sh** ...

The fact that you're here condemning the women who have sex for money, forgetting that your fellow black men, esp Nigerians, are the most dirty, criminally minded, fetish, lazy group of people on this planet who wouldn't hesitate to pluck out the eyes of their mothers with as fork... So save your bullshit for those who give fu**... If there were to be a judgement day, we all know who would be sentenced to hell...
Remove this Berry. U want to use this pics to blackmail us right?
Re: Girls LovePeddler Men What by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
Remove this Berry. U want to use this pics to blackmail us right?
Blackmail? Nah... Helping a lot of disillusioned male folks here? Definitely...

(1) (Reply)

Sex Island Promising 'unlimited Sex And Weed' For £3,582 Each / / What Will Happen If A Goat Or Sheep Eats Raw Marijuana Leaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.