Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,454 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal (57735 Views)

Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Glova: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Fake bitches everywhere �
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Ofolete: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Hmm. It could be a skit.

Getting a sincere and faithful man these days is mission impossible.
No! Don't attract curse for yourself because of the comments some fools make here. There are many good men allover your surroundings. If you need one just pray to God you will see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by grandstar(m): 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ryda:
angry

Modified
I can only imagine how long she had waited for that proposal.

Reminds me of my very good friend, she waited for years but bros didn't ask her out. The feelings died thereafter.

cry cry cry
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by jumpshot: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sirjendon:

Please where is free code camp is it a website or location.

Yes a website/app.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by zedegit: 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
jumpshot:

Yes a website/app.
Thanks bro.

I will check, I have a younger bro his studying computer science @ 400 level, so I want him to have some software skill.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by ademuyiwa20(f): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Congratulations to her.

Need a cheap MTN data subscription for as low as 300#/1gb. Then you're at the right place. STARLINK NETWORKS
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by jumpshot: 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sirjendon:

Thanks bro.

I will check, I have a younger bro his studying computer science @ 400 level, so I want him to have some software skill.

Not some o. A lot. That's honestly the best course to do right now. I wish I did it in my uni days honestly

1 Like

Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Joshuam1(m): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
She loves him
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by kendological(m): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

How many of them have long hair?
Afro hair is not always long, but curly.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by bepositive11: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
Yaggi:
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance

I've seen this your comment a number of times

Keep up the determination

Check out online gig places like Upwork and Fiverr. You can start from there

All the very best!
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Yaggi: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
bepositive11:

I've seen this your comment a number of times

Keep up the determination

Check out online gig places like Upwork and Fiverr. You can start from there

All the very best!

Thank you so much Boss

1 Like

Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by capacino(m): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
Omoeauxx!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

AlhajiNatty:
Adim sorry for that young man. He obviously has no idea what he's getting himself into.
He clearly saw a sign when that wig fell off her head and he still went ahead, grinning like azu ndu. As the wig fell from her head, that's the way scales will fall off from his eyes.
I just hope he doesn't come on Nairaland to weep and share stories that touches the bumbum

1 Like

Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by merits(m): 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Hkff: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
Good
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by agbajelola2017: 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
AroOkigbo:
Getting a fully natural lady is almost impossible nowadays.
I swear
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Denique(f): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
jawalis:
De.nique when smiley
Leeme o grin grin grin

I kuku lost my wig during rush hour on the bus last week angry
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by NumeroUna(f): 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
benuejosh:
The kind of joy that will make the wigs in our life fly off, may we encounter it before this year runs out.

Congratulations to her.

Odiegwu!!! Prayer points dey sha grin
Lemme also tap into it wink
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by jawalis(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Denique:

Leeme o grin grin grin

I kuku lost my wig during rush hour on the bus last week angry
Hahah. Sorry about the loss ok. I guess It’s one expensive wig. What to do now
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Justkatty(f): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
Congrats darling

May this new beginning last forever.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by lavamaestro(f): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
AroOkigbo:
Getting a fully natural lady is almost impossible nowadays.

If you see a fully natural woman, will you approach her? Even if you do, you will still tell her to look good for you else you look elsewhere...

1 Like

Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Denique(f): 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
jawalis:

Hahah. Sorry about the loss ok. I guess It’s one expensive wig. What to do now
To gbakamu noni. I wished I left it in the office when I got that feeling to. I placed it on my leg and it eluded my mind when I was trying to get down as others tried to get in too. You know Lagos now. We muuuuve regardless grin
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by jawalis(m): 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Denique:

To gbakamu noni. I wished I left it in the office when I got that feeling to. I placed it on my leg and it eluded my mind when I was trying to get down as others tried to get in too. You know Lagos now. We muuuuve regardless grin
Lagos is damn frustrating. Sorry about the loss again my love. I’ve once lost a file containing some important documents belonging to the hospital I worked for sometimes in 2017. I almost lost my sanity when I found out cos I don’t know what I’ll tell my MD.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by BluntCrazeMan: 5:22am On Nov 28, 2021
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1407090/ladys-wig-flies-head-jumps-excitement-boyfriend-proposed-photos-video/
What's the real cause of her excitement please??
Because, I can't believe it was just the proposal that caused all these nonsense show she was putting up.
In fact, let me believe it was a comedy skit taken too far.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by MyAmericandream(f): 6:50am On Nov 28, 2021
falcon01:
Why do black women like putting on wig?
it’s not easy to maintain natural hair.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Bunmhi(f): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mavor:
Abeg make we hear word. If I propose to you now, shay your wig go fly for me? So leave all this epistle when you dey type abeg, no be by kung-fu flying wig dem dey know good woman.

Olu Jacob wife and the virtuousness of our mother's generation is a rare thing in today's Instagram/Tik Tok generation of women.
Are you a good man yourself?
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Bunmhi(f): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
dettolgel:

How does getting married equal settle down?
Mr know it all pls tell me.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Bunmhi(f): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
uthlaw:
since since there is no good lady nko bayi!
The Lord is your sheperd bro grin
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Bunmhi(f): 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
Alday:
I feel attacked.

Please stop serving the truth like this.

I know it's the truth but prefer to kick the can down the road until the orbits align

Sorry bro buh the truth hurts

1 Like

Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Bunmhi(f): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
marvelous000:

And Jacob told you he couldn't hire domestic help? conversely: the senior citizens in the west, living in elderly people home, are being taken care of by their wives , right

Your argument is insipid and lame. btw, what about those that married and was sent 6ft under because of the horrendous treatment from their wives, as soon as they pass their prime
When it's your time, hire a domestic staff pls.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by uthlaw: 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
Bunmhi:

The Lord is your sheperd bro grin
me no de find..I hook up package I de do!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women / Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos) / When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.