Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet (70461 Views)

Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) / Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) / Anita Joseph: "My Husband, MC Fish Wears My Shoes For Me Since 2017" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by Perfectman91: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
I like this her husband, he doesn't mind what people say about him,he can do anything to make his wife happy.

Every woman loves a simp

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by BigYash: 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
I like this her husband, he doesn't mind what people say about him,he can do anything to make his wife happy.
Where he fit do am reach? grin
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by axeman10(m): 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Everyone dey take style show off their toilets. Which kain snake go come here? We dey talk of shalanga... Una dey show us toilet where person fit chop, sleep sef.

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by jaxxy(m): 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:

Yeah I like his vibe. Some so called alpha males and red Pillers don’t even have a mind of their own. They drift here and there seeking validation from other redpillers without even knowing what they are doing. Lmao

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by sureinfo: 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
Is this trying to become a trend or what?
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
jaxxy:

Yeah I like his vibe. Some so called alpha males and red Pillers don’t even have a mind of their own. They drift here and there seeking validation from other redpillers without even knowing what they are doing. Lmao
They are coming for you ooo,my hand no dy.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by ziondaughter247: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
It's like d BABE na FIG TREE wey no dey carry belle

Just imagine what you opened your mouth to spew. This statement will count against you. You must be a very wicked and childish human.
May you never be in a situation that people will mock you. i just pity you.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by davidtemi(m): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
Who snapped them nah

Bull shit
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by Omniman(m): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
smiley
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
They no go born Or are they impotent and barren
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by Father4all: 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
of course most women like men that they can manipulate

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by Help2020: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Non be social media they dey see happiness.
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by kenodrill: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
Snakes can't live inside soakaway. The gas alone in your soakaway will kill them. Just incase you don't know, the gas inside your soakaway can generate electricity.

Again I ask, does the Snake live inside your poo Or they float ontop of poo?

Do you know your bathing soap water also goes into that soakaway, both the waste water from your kitchen? Do you know soaps carry chemicals that are harmful?

Again an average building has over 6 Chambers, think of it, for a snake to live inside soakaway and still find it way to a w.c, it means it must past many Chambers,so tell me. How possible is that?

Also it is completely madness living a storey building yet you are afraid that Snake will crawl out from your W.C, how?
it can never happen, thats because the 4inch pipe that carry your poo from the w.c to the soakaway has a smooth surface, Snake can not comfortable crawl on it. It not possible.

Now is it possible for Snake to crawl out from your W.C? yes it is. But that can only happen if you stay in a bungalow, ground floor and you have a breakage in the service chamber that has direct link to your w.c, I mean direct link to the toilet.

So please those of you that are busy
Flushing fuel and salt inside ur soakaway, sorry you are just wasting your money.

So hear it now, Snake can only come out from your W.C if you have a broken Chamber that is directly linked to you toilet.

Snakes don't live inside your soakaway because snakes too need oxygen.

Go and enjoy your shit but don't forget to check your Chambers most time.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by jaxxy(m): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
They are coming for you ooo,my hand no dy.

Just saying the truth. Many of them are confused about their ideology. I don’t give a rats ass about anybody here. Most are pained kids anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by Benitoh: 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
Stop living fake life.

It was never been healthy
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by od501: 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:

Exactly how Keyamtta works

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by Judd007: 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
Take am easy
MALIGNANTGuest:
It's like d BABE na FIG TREE wey no dey carry belle

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
No be only snake bike, na snake motor
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
I use to be attracted to girls with thick thighs and massive soft asses, at a point it gets tiring and you just want a woman that is homely and can cook good meals,not indomie.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by Bigchristo: 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
ebukajay184:
Anita Joseph And Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet (Photos, Video)

Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph and her husband, MC Fish have joined other Nigerians in taking safety precautions to prevent being bitten by snake that may be hidden in toilet bowl, IgbereTV reports.

In recent news, some people who who sat on their toilet bowls to ease themselves died after being bitten by snake which hid in their toilet bowl.

Anita Joseph and her husband MC Fish made a video demonstrating how she and her husband check their toilet bowl for presence of snake before sitting to ease themselves.

Anita Joseph captioned the video on her Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWvdzkwjk0A/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=726UDipgFTE

https://igberetvnews.com/1407133/anita-joseph-kneels-husband-prove-doesnt-control-photos/

Lalasticlala
These are some of the readers Nigeria government don’t take us serious, someone died these dumbs skulls are making jokes out of it.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Gibberish
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by VEHINTOLAR: 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mtchew,two idiots !
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by Observer007(m): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
kenodrill:
Snakes can't live inside soakaway. The gas alone in your soakaway will kill them. Just incase you don't know, the gas inside your soakaway can generate electricity.

Again I ask, does the Snake live inside your poo Or they float ontop of poo?

Do you know your bathing soap water also goes into that soakaway, both the waste water from your kitchen? Do you know soaps carry chemicals that are harmful?

Again an average building has over 6 Chambers, think of it, for a snake to live inside soakaway and still find it way to a w.c, it means it must past many Chambers,so tell me. How possible is that?

Also it is completely madness living a storey building yet you are afraid that Snake will crawl out from your W.C, how?
it can never happen, thats because the 4inch pipe that carry your poo from the w.c to the soakaway has a smooth surface, Snake can not comfortable crawl on it. It not possible.

Now is it possible for Snake to crawl out from your W.C? yes it is. But that can only happen if you stay in a bungalow, ground floor and you have a breakage in the service chamber that has direct link to your w.c, I mean direct link to the toilet.

So please those of you that are busy
Flushing fuel and salt inside ur soakaway, sorry you are just wasting your money.

So hear it now, Snake can only come out from your W.C if you have a broken Chamber that is directly linked to you toilet.

Snakes don't live inside your soakaway because snakes too need oxygen.

Go and enjoy your shit but don't forget to check your Chambers most time.

Thank you Kenodrill. As Nigerians, most of us are nowadays too lazy to think things through or reason logically. Or maybe for some it's just ignorance. One can be educated even at Unilag Masters or Oxford level and yet find it difficult to exercise their thinking faculty the proper way.
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by Elnathan454(m): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nairalanders abeg see eeh incase money full your account,my account is available. GTBANK 0468540547 Okon,Enathan Emmanuel
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by pocohantas(f): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:

Very true. Even though I think they overdo sometimes, I wonder why Nigerians fail to also see how Anita carries his matter for head.

Any day he starts listening to people, this marriage would crash!

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by ahnie: 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Because he's a SIMPle man.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by danot1030: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
Time to show what type of w c you're using trending now
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by Elnathan454(m): 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
You too much i love this....
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by cloud(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
kennethfranc:
This 1 no concern me ooo.... Abeg who have seen slawormirr?
I just hope he's still drinking some bottles and banging enough pvzzy and most importantly BOMBING grin grin
i think the law has finally caught up with him

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by Munzy14(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Yinmu... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) / Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians / Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.