Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet (70462 Views)

Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) / Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) / Anita Joseph: "My Husband, MC Fish Wears My Shoes For Me Since 2017" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by olibeans: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

so after snake kill DAT fine bae...

don jazzy and this two idiot now find it funny (,from someone misfortune)

Nigeria never seems 2 amaze me how which something like dis never happened 2 DAT gal... no celebrity or OAP (will find time 2 create trend like dis ) now it has happened, der are now teaching us stupidity and nonsense

once again rip to DAT bae (God 4give ...me Ur incident served as an eye opener 2 me...I am more careful now d way I used both public and my own toilets)

Jobs no dey for a longtime now..
Gossip lifestyle has been institutionalized especially by big brother naija..

Just waiting to be shipped away to China

Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by OnyeObodo: 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sufisunni:
I am sorry for my earlier comment

Hope you know wawa means imbeci.le and kowei means complete?

So she called you a complete imbe.cile and you apologized?

Wow.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by lascos912(m): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
Them don dey use am do comedy. Mumu people
beebah give me ur number make dey samar u steady steady
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by letitrainnow(m): 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Okay
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by Basicend: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
I like this her husband, he doesn't mind what people say about him,he can do anything to make his wife happy.

Do everything to make God happy not some slay mama.
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by Abudu2000(m): 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
When two clowns decide to date each other then you should expect a circus
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by olibeans: 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
This is religious fanaticism.

Lack of jobs is seriously causing dementia in all phases of society.

Europeans, Americans and even the Japanese & Koreans are not claiming to be descendants of whatever but you don't hear such grandiose from them because everyone is busy.

God please save black people from themselves, Biko
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by Temi2468: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sufisunni:
I am sorry for my earlier comment

Wow!

Apologies like this are so rare on Nairaland!
I salute this action of yours.
I still wonder why people attack others for expressing differing views about issues. Our differences is really what brings variety and variety is the spice of life.

No matter how foolish some comments may sound, I've learnt to respect people in the most polite way rather than resorting to abuse.

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by izubext007: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hope they are aware that some died of this event they are making comic with.?

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by Meektunz: 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Who knows if the man is sterile
you answered well. Pls dm me ur account num i mean it. 5k for u.
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by lavamaestro(f): 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
Maybe it's just me but I don't like this making fun of the cause of someone's death all in the name of comedy

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by Labadi69: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
See how the useless fuk boy looks. She will soon kick his broke black ass out of the so called yamayama White House angry
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by arantess: 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
Abfinest007:
Do what makes you happy
Using someone's misfortune to do what makes you happy??
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by authority2006(m): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
Omihanifa:
Nigerians like making joke out of everything angry

You saw a joke, I saw creation of awareness. Can the awareness be too much, oga Ade?
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by Testimony1988(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
Omihanifa:
lolz.
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by AutoChick4U(f): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
Meektunz:
Thank you
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by adebwalex(m): 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
Omihanifa:

Stupidity and childish act...
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Very true. Even though I think they overdo sometimes, I wonder why Nigerians fail to also see how Anita carries his matter for head.

Any day he starts listening to people, this marriage would crash!
May that day he starts listening to people never come in their life.So many guys are seriously waiting for that crash.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by kushe: 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
I must admit since this was whole thing started,I don't enjoy using the loo any longer.
Every time I sit,the images of snakes crawling into the pipes keep roaming through my mind and then I jump up.
I wish I wasn't aware of this whole thing because fear is torture even when the odds are like zero.
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by Truvelisback(m): 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Snake Bike.

Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by alpamo6: 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
People just take style dey showcase their restrooms.
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by chaloskyx: 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
YOU GUYS ARE LIVING IDIOTS
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by AutoChick4U(f): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Meektunz:
check ur email
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by kenodrill: 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
Observer007:

Thank you Kenodrill. As Nigerians, most of us are nowadays too lazy to think things through or reason logically. Or maybe for some it's just ignorance. One can be educated even at Unilag Masters or Oxford level and yet find it difficult to exercise their thinking faculty the proper way.

You are welcome bros!
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by Amaizu(m): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:
This country na cruise
I tell you !
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by Smithkline200: 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
Not sure producers even call her for movies cos she acts terribly.

The only way she can breathe is clout always on Instagram.
And she married a fellow who loves to be on the cam to assist his wife for her clout business….

Go make movies maam, newbies like Sharon Ooja, Bimbo Ademoye, Omowumi Dada, Ini-Dima Okojie, Sandra Okonzunwa, Benita Onyiuke and others are steady on set, busy and building their brands.
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by Venymen(m): 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
jamaicabakare:
Rubbish...

Nairaland MODS...how much Anita and her simp of a hubby give una?

If dem kiss una go post, if dem shit una go post...una no get better news again?
still wondering how u got this Alex 's picture
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
That guy no get weight,see how the boy wan drag am inside Toilet...
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by okerekeikpo: 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
I dey very sure say dem don dey inside this toilet knack this girl
Re: Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet by generalwo(m): 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
Everybody just wants to be in the news even though there is nothing new...... When their fellow actors and actresses need help to save their lives now, all of them go enter by force media strike..... Mad people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) / Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians / Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.