Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers (3244 Views)

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by Ammishaddai: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2021
[s]
MufasaLion:

Now you've resulted into insults. grin

"Poor and unserious elder brother" grin
[/s] ...yeah whatever . Just stay the fvck off my mentions with your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2021
Na low budget Joseph Story be this o

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by MufasaLion: 11:37am On Nov 27, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] ...yeah whatever . Just stay the fvck off my mentions with your stupidity.

grin grin grin grin

Is that why you mad? Just don't exhibit this toxic traits of a poor and unserious guy to your rich younger brother. grin

1 Like

Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by Ammishaddai: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2021
[s]
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin grin

Is that why you mad? Just don't exhibit this toxic traits of a poor and unserious guy to your rich younger brother. grin
[/s] More stupidity
Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by MufasaLion: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] More stupidity

Stupidity is when you're envying the money bag of your family while you are living in poverty. Don't do that again, boy. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by Ammishaddai: 11:44am On Nov 27, 2021
[s]
MufasaLion:

Stupidity is when you're envying the money bag of your family while you are living in poverty. Don't do that again, boy. grin tongue
[/s] Being more stupid than necessary once again. I think it's hereditary in your case

1 Like

Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by MufasaLion: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Being more stupid than necessary once again. I think it's hereditary in your case

grin grin grin

Nigga so pained. I could notice your anger. Go get a life and stop the hate. grin
Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by Ammishaddai: 11:47am On Nov 27, 2021
[s]
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

Nigga so pained. I could notice your anger. Go get a life and stop the hate. grin
[/s] Yeah whatever motherfvcker
Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by MufasaLion: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Yeah whatever motherfvcker

grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by duro4chang(m): 11:55am On Nov 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sit your mom down and get the truth from her.

From my end, I can't think of any other thing asides that maybe you are the product of a rape she's never told anyone about, that's why she'd forever resent you.

This is why we keep saying women are confused creatures because that is not a good reason to hate you except she didn't climax on the day of your conception, and in that case, her hate is very justified.
Maybe he was bragging and always bringing down his brothers in front of the mother. No good mother will like such thing.
Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
Because you have small money now your brothers are now useless grin
Nor forget say table can change at any time

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by amzee(m): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
thorpido:
Just teasing you jare. grin Yes,i'm married.
Iyaebe will be disappointed by your answer. Well,iyaebe i am single

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by Truvelisback(m): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Denvacandy:
Seriously i am getting a mixed feelings and i think i should pour this out, i just finished my HND program and i struggle to finish, i am the last born of the family and i have 2 elder brother who are nothing close to being serious in life.

I create a goal in my school days and immediately after school i secure a job with it and i am earning and living fine.

Recently i had to leave my apartment in school and come down to my parent house just for another goal set again and my goal plan is working very good.

My mum has seen a very drastic change in my lifetsyle and the way i do things now, money don come lol

i even now give her monthly pay for food and within the month i buy allot of things just a normal thing for me.

Now the problem is, shes not happy with the way i am earning more than my brothers and how successful my brand has grown.

Most times when we argue, she start saying " have i not seen someone who earn low and make it better than someone who is earning big " all this things turns me off.

I feel shes suppose to be happy as i am not dependent on her for anything, and even now that i am doing back to the house, but no.

Can someone explain this or if you have any similare experience about this thanks
It's better she envies u than she pity u. I would advise that u reduce the way u buy her things and give her money, except she asks u for it.
Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by Truvelisback(m): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
As for ur elder brothers, why are they that way?
Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Candidlady:

lmao

this one has escaped again
And you think it is funny? You really didn’t have to quote him. Stop giving people like him attention.

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ammishaddai:
They say pride comes before a fall. Just be on the look out
Which pride? Your first comment proved you don’t seem to be happy he is successful or on the way to success.

Op, right now you need to limit your expenses and invest more! As far as I’m concerned, you are yet to get to that peak, invest more and do it codedly.

4 Likes

Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by Ammishaddai: 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Which pride? Your first comment proved you don’t seem to be happy he is successful or on the way to success.

Op, right now you need to limit your expenses and invest more! As far as I’m concerned, you are yet to get to that peak, invest more and do it codedly.
Oga, why won't I be happy for someone who is successful? And by the way, did you read my comment ? If you did , you would have seen that I indirectly admonished him to be humble .

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by Gloriagee(f): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
Odiegwu, hope no be yahoo u dey do sha? Keep low profile, u no wan hear.... abeg try to dey invest sha, no be only shoe, cloth and perfume u go dey buy if u sure say the money na legit one.

Denvacandy:
Bros, i dont even talk about how much i make or tell them when i recieve credit alert, this my 2 brodas live far away from each other, infact we have not seen each others for close to 7months now.

Let me make this clear to you, you cannot hide money for long, people will notice you already have money.

When you dey fresh and change shoes cloth and even making crazy moves, how will they not know you already have money

I try as much as possible to hide it away from people that i have money but no.

Do you know the meaning of someone that has suffered and smells compare to when you see the person now and the smell of peff won make u hug the person? you see fresh shoes and cloths?

Shey hin go steal am ni?

Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by Denvacandy: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
For everyone saying i am proud with the way i talk, please this is not about pride, i am telling your reality, how can you say i am proud all because i am telling your what is happening ?

About my brothers not being serious that i said, this is a family issue and every female in my family knows that well, even my mum do say it that, that is why lagabaje is not serious or focus, that is why so so so is doesn't understand what hes doing with his life.

I feel my mum is just toxic and doesn't understand how i made it easy sitting and sleeping at home and making money.

And about people saying tables can turn, kindly note i will be very happy about that, i only needed love and nothing else, i dont envy another man sucfess.

There was a time i was even angry if my brothers where rich and everyone is rich, it will be easy to stay rich because yeah i know my brother is capable of dashing me a new car or so.

But honestly how can you not be able to ask your brothers for even 1k and they are over 30+ each? while i am just 25 soon be 26.

It's sickening and its something i feel very bad about.

Talking about the hate going on, my brand is doing well online way larger than thier own and everytime i post about a job done, they already know i am earning good. its might not be much but atleast far better than what they earn.

Have lived alone for 3 years before deciding to come back before going for my NYSC in a few months.

So i know what i am saying, this one no be pride oo, this na just tory make una reason am with me.

All my prayer to God is just for him to bless me like cubana way and this people can see the difference btw rice and poor.

All this things i buy and do is nothing to me but its shocks them allot and i keep wondering is this how poverty has deem deep into thier vein.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by SeaTrade(m): 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Denvacandy:
For everyone saying i am proud with the way i talk, please this is not about pride, i am telling your reality, how can you say i am proud all because i am telling your what is happening ?

About my brothers not being serious that i said, this is a family issue and every female in my family knows that well, even my mum do say it that, that is why lagabaje is not serious or focus, that is why so so so is doesn't understand what hes doing with his life.

I feel my mum is just toxic and doesn't understand how i made it easy sitting and sleeping at home and making money.

And about people saying tables can turn, kindly note i will be very happy about that, i only needed love and nothing else, i dont envy another man sucfess.

There was a time i was even angry if my brothers where rich and everyone is rich, it will be easy to stay rich because yeah i know my brother is capable of dashing me a new car or so.

But honestly how can you not be able to ask your brothers for even 1k and they are over 30+ each? while i am just 25 soon be 26.

It's sickening and its something i feel very bad about.

Talking about the hate going on, my brand is doing well online way larger than thier own and everytime i post about a job done, they already know i am earning good. its might not be much but atleast far better than what they earn.

Have lived alone for 3 years before deciding to come back before going for my NYSC in a few months.

So i know what i am saying, this one no be pride oo, this na just tory make una reason am with me.

All my prayer to God is just for him to bless me like cubana way and this people can see the difference btw rice and poor.

All this things i buy and do is nothing to me but its shocks them allot and i keep wondering is this how poverty has deem deep into thier vein.

You are still in the baby phase of money,after making some few change ,you start judging and looking down on everyone around you .
Things will happen in your life that will definitely make you learn to be humble and less judgemental.
And the funny thing is I don't even think you have much money so I wonder where all this arrogance against your brothers is coming from.
You have to give the people ahead of you the respect they deserve and show support where you can,if you see the person is serious and helpable.That is what a family is.
I will tell you something,never judge a person for not having money,respect people for who they are and not what they can offer.
Na this same arrogance dey make your mother vex for you.
All this things I am telling you is from experience.
Some people you are looking down on that can't give you 1k today even in their 40s will feed multitude tomorrow.
Respect people!

7 Likes

Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by Mariangeles(f): 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
SeaTrade:
You are still in the baby phase of money,after making some few change ,you start judging and looking down on everyone around you .
Things will happen in your life that will definitely make you learn to be humble and less judgemental.
And the funny thing is I don't even think you have much money so I wonder where all this arrogance against your brothers is coming from.
You have to give the people ahead of you the respect they deserve and show support where you can,if you see the person is serious and helpable.That is what a family is.
I will tell you something,never judge a person for not having money,respect people for who they are and not what they can offer.
Some people you are looking down on that can't give you 1k today even in their 40s will feed multitude tomorrow.
Respect people!

I never thought I’d see this day. undecided
Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by SeaTrade(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mariangeles:

I never thought I’d see this day. undecided
undecided
Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by Mariangeles(f): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

From my end, I can't think of any other thing asides that maybe you are the product of a rape she's never told anyone about, that's why she'd forever resent you.

This is why we keep saying women are confused creatures because that is not a good reason to hate you except she didn't climax on the day of your conception, and in that case, her hate is very justified.

Onye ara!

1 Like

Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by frozen70(f): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Denvacandy:
Seriously i am getting a mixed feelings and i think i should pour this out, i just finished my HND program and i struggle to finish, i am the last born of the family and i have 2 elder brother who are nothing close to being serious in life.

I create a goal in my school days and immediately after school i secure a job with it and i am earning and living fine.

Recently i had to leave my apartment in school and come down to my parent house just for another goal set again and my goal plan is working very good.

My mum has seen a very drastic change in my lifetsyle and the way i do things now, money don come lol

i even now give her monthly pay for food and within the month i buy allot of things just a normal thing for me.

Now the problem is, shes not happy with the way i am earning more than my brothers and how successful my brand has grown.

Most times when we argue, she start saying " have i not seen someone who earn low and make it better than someone who is earning big " all this things turns me off.

I feel shes suppose to be happy as i am not dependent on her for anything, and even now that i am doing back to the house, but no.

Can someone explain this or if you have any similare experience about this thanks

I am surprised to hear this kind of thing from a biological mum.

Get an accommodation and move out from their eyes, but always transfer money to your mum, don't confront her about your observations, just be watching her

Behave as if you don't know what's happening

Stay a bit far from them so that they won't know your levels and moves
Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by dasauce(m): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
You wan dey chop him work??

Iyaebe:
You are right,all your responses to issues are always spot on.If I may ask,are you married?
Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by seanwilliam(m): 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
SeaTrade:
Respect people!

I guess it’s new money syndrome

Funnily enough , all him money fit no reach 10m

1 Like

Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
dasauce:
You wan dey chop him work??
Which work?
Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by SeaTrade(m): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
seanwilliam:

I guess it’s new money syndrome

Funnily enough , all him money fit no reach 10m
For real.
Too much excitement and macho-manism,
He wants to be better than everyone else, he wouldn't accept it but it's true deep down his subconscious.
Hopefully time helps his growth.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by Useku(m): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
Denvacandy:

This guy is fake,check through his threads,today you are married, tomorrow you just graduated.

Cc justwise,mynd44, seun.

That's I don't contribute here most of the time

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by joinnow: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Denvacandy:
Bros, i dont even talk about how much i make or tell them when i recieve credit alert, this my 2 brodas live far away from each other, infact we have not seen each others for close to 7months now.

Let me make this clear to you, you cannot hide money for long, people will notice you already have money.

When you dey fresh and change shoes cloth and even making crazy moves, how will they not know you already have money

Do you know the meaning of someone that has suffered and smells compare to when you see the person now and the smell of peff won make u hug the person? you see fresh shoes and cloths?

Shey hin go steal am ni?

You can hide money for long provided you decided to do it.
Someone I know has 28 properties does not have a car. Uses Nokia phone blue color.Wears slippers. Can trek for Africa I started thinking he did black jazz self with car.Patch his trousers on the buttocks. If you ask him for 1 Kobo he will cry more than you self. Always complain he has nothing. So he did his his wealth well and for more than 10years I have known him.
Me self start to wonder if he eats his money will he die or what.
Untill I saw CNN news of a beggar that is homeless and when city cleaner took her body away they found more than $1millon dollars inside her small belongings

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by xavuv: 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
Exactly my tought. OP's mum has known things no one else knows. I have somewhat similar experience, and i fell flat. The difference is that I'm the first, the eldest. I tell you, nothing, no truth, will drop if OP sits her mum down.

Best is to keep some good distance, do favors from afar, and pray fervently about it. Mire would be revealed that way

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers by Diligent1(f): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
Denvacandy:

Shey hin go steal am ni?

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here / Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. / Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.