Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup (10904 Views)

My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School / Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup / The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Tunagee(m): 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:

This short paragraph...and you've proven that most Nigerian men lack common sense...

When you willingly, stupidly give out money, why wouldn't your girlfriends feel entitled? undecided

And what sort of slowpoke spends this much for sex? Before you criticize those girls, evaluate your state of mind...

Give that money to your parents, or friends or other unfortunates in your community... The work on your personality... So you don't have to BUY sex like an Incel... undecided

You keep encouraging her greed... If you do the same with a man, he would still demand money from you... It's not a gender thing...

Very Brilliant comment.
You dey give person 5k to 7k everytime, she go come back no matter who, even if na man. The behaviour that generates such money would be repeated by the person.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
Perverts...

It's just poverty that's making them complain... If every woman were to close their legs, these sexually frustrated hypocrites would hang themselves... grin

But because of the high prices, now they have a problem with these girls... embarassed

They still want sex, only they want it for free...
If every woman closed her legs they will dig holes on the ground and thrust their ever hard disease infested dicks into it. They can't do without burrowing their third legs into a hole even is the hole was on the wall or a plastic container. Yet they come here to bash ladies who render services to them. They want it free from a steady babe but will still call her cheap and free and not having value.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
If every woman closed her legs they will dig holes on the ground and thrust their ever hard disease infested dicks into it. They can't do without burrowing their third legs into a hole even is the hole was on the wall or a plastic container. Yet they come here to bash ladies who render services to them. They want it free from a steady babe but will still call her cheap and free and not having value.

So you collecting Money after having sex means you have value?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by lasisi69(f): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
The same way men are into kidnapping, cybercrime, day light robbery and scamming. So sad.
cheesy
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Collins4u1(m): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
Na dem full Codedruns
I saw someone's babe there...wahala dey oooi
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by mosdii(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
JONSYN7154:
MOSDII where art thou?

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Galileopapi(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
What about the men who are all internet fraudsters? Do you have a few words of advice for us?

The ritualists?

The rapists?

The scammers?

The cultists?

Drug traffickers?

The robbers?

Nearly every Nigerian man falls into atleast on of these categories... undecided

Y'all are more of degenerates than the women you love to criticize... undecided

If being a hoe is the worse I can be, thank God!

At least I'm not mining skulls or pushing cocaine...
are you a LovePeddler shocked
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
Galileopapi:
are you a LovePeddler shocked
Do you harvest organs? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Biglittlelois(f): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
Quality20:
by the time they start dying of syphilis and other diseases linked to illicit sex, normality, morality and sanity will prevail

What of the men giving them the stis or are they getting it from trees? The men giving them these diseases should not be the forefront of morality and sanity naaa, only women right? The way you ilks think ehn....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Biglittlelois(f): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
maynia:

So you collecting Money after having sex means you have value?
Rhetorical question.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Rickmann: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
Loverofpeace:
The rate is getting alarming, especially here in Lagos,the rate at which morals are dying is hilarious woman literally were pants these days and it all looks normal,exposing laps and their nipples just to entice men into doing their bidding our girls now charge for sex and they even have whatssap groups and websites now .i personally think something should be done asap before sti epidemic engulf the country.

It's really scary bro.
Now the chances of getting a decent girl to marry reduces by the day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by DaInferno(m): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
Loverofpeace:
The rate is getting alarming, especially here in Lagos,the rate at which morals are dying is hilarious woman literally were pants these days and it all looks normal,exposing laps and their nipples just to entice men into doing their bidding our girls now charge for sex and they even have whatssap groups and websites now .i personally think something should be done asap before sti epidemic engulf the country.
am considering going to a remote country to get married...

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Omo it's really bad, but what I can't just understand if it's poverty or greed that's pushing dem to do it some of these girls are from well to do families, u dey school and ur papa dey send u 50k monthly u still dey complain say e too small and cos of dat u venture into the hookup, exactly how much will be enough to sustain a girl to keep her mind in one place? Cos if u try reason this girls behavior u fit run mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Toochildish666: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
D fewture is already hoees an sextools not soprise
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by MufasaLion: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
I forgot to mention the Abuja gigolos.. grin

And those in Lagos who marry and fụck the wrinkled cunts of 60yr old white women...

In addition to the previous list, Nigerian men are also unapologetic bro-hoes... embarassed

Stop generalizing.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

Stop generalizing.
I learnt to do so from men... Preach to them first!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by MufasaLion: 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Rickmann:

It's really scary bro.
Now the chances of getting a decent girl to marry reduces by the day.

grin grin grin

Same goes to men also.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by MufasaLion: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
I learnt to do so from men... Preach to them first!

grin grin grin

I'm only concerned about myself. Next time you should exempt me.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
What about the men who are all internet fraudsters? Do you have a few words of advice for us?

The ritualists?

The rapists?

The scammers?

The cultists?

Drug traffickers?

The robbers?

Nearly every Nigerian man falls into atleast one of these categories... undecided

Y'all are more of degenerates than the women you love to criticize... undecided

If being a hoe is the worse I can be, thank God!

At least I'm not mining skulls or pushing cocaine...
Focus on the topic or open another thread before u dey bark like rabid dog all over this thread
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
killmods:

Focus on the topic or open another thread before u dey bark like rabid dog all over this thread
Butt-hurt? grin

I didn't tell your fellow men to be the degenerate scums they've proven to be...

I dare you to make me not comment? undecided

Na you buy me data? Retārd... No doubt you're one of those fools looking for a white old woman to marry in one Ikoyi registry...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

I'm only concerned about myself. Next time you should exempt me.
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
Butt-hurt? grin

I didn't tell your fellow men to be the degenerate scums they've proven to be...

Na you buy me data? Retārd... No doubt you're one of those fools looking for a white old woman to marry in one Ikoyi registry...
Everything isn t about gender wars. You're just a lonely sex starved idiot. Always looking for opportunities to fight the male folk here on NL and if u can't find one u create one. What do i need a white woman for? Talk more an old one? Ur just another empty, dumb biitch who takes out her frustrations of konji on NL guys. Go get dicked foolish child..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Rhetorical question.
So no value too.
And when we say women are sex objects y’all get angry grin
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by ikennamadu1(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
Anytime dem Dey talk about girls going south... Most nairaland idiots go come begin defend stupidity.. puuuuuuaaaaahh sets of stupid idiots
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
The same way men are into kidnapping, cybercrime, day light robbery and scamming. So sad.

Vanessa!

Vanessa!

grin
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by aimmoney9: 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
E pain am.....So you have been giving someone for free.. grin grin

Well hookup or not when you are ready for marriage you will still give somebody son for free e get why.... grin grin
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by ActuaRise696969: 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Do not date or marry any female that does not work.

Make sure she has a career before you fall a victim to the jezebels.

Parents have abandoned their girls to fend for themselves and have not even bothered to know that females need skills.

What you are seeing is a pandemic of parasitic proportion. They are like leeches sucking on every available penny without real service or product sales.

In the end all their money end up with the Chinese who manufacture hair, organic cream ingredients and cloths.

Do you wanna work for the Chinese? IF Yes then fucck and date a jobless woman.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by aimmoney9: 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
Butt-hurt? grin

At least e pay pass to pay you for hookups..... cheesy grin
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by aimmoney9: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
ikennamadu1:
Anytime dem Dey talk about girls going south... Most nairaland idiots go come begin defend stupidity.. puuuuuuaaaaahh sets of stupid idiots
Puke again and again until nl is full of vomit seun must smell it.. grin
He must feel the pains of nl men... grin grin
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
aimmoney9:

At least e pay pass to pay you for hookups..... cheesy grin
Did I deny this? grin

Have fun... But remember, you're still hoes... kiss

That's the point...

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by aimmoney9: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
Did I deny this? grin

Have fun... But remember, you're still hoes... kiss

That's the point...
As a man I prefer the word gigolo it is unique and has swag.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? / What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? / Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.