Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School (5900 Views)

Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by ezechi24(m): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
There's this general ideology that girls from nursing school her extremely way word and sleep with different men alot, how true is it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by Jeon(f): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2023
Every girl sleeps with different men according to a Man's ideology. Be it student, or nursing or banker or not.

34 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by ikeno(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
ezechi24:
There's this general ideology that girls from nursing school her extremely way word and sleep with different men alot, how true is it.
You are asking us and you said you have experienced it while we were expecting to hear from your experience

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by SweetBuns(f): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
undecided
Here we go again

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by StrongAlphMale: 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
Op,

In all you do, just avoid those nurses, be it nursing student or practicing nurse, they're just like the average Nigerian girl who's codedly into hookup and Runz

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by WhereMyLoud: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nursing oh... Accounting oh.. Zoologist oh... Tanker driver oh.. my guy girl wey loose dey loose.. leave nursing out of it

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by Johnycastro18: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
All girls are loose no doubt.....

But i am beginning to believe this popular view that nursing students are extremely way-word

I have one here in my area, a very loose girl with a big puss*y, don't ask me how I know she has a loose vjay grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by 4theas: 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
wayward.

Johnycastro18:

But i am beginning to believe this popular view that nursing students are extremely way-word

I have one here in my area, a very loose girl with a big puss*y, don't ask me how I know she has a loose vjay grin
Check out your spellings before insulting your teacher.
Thier vjay isn't as wide and loose as ur nose

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by Johnycastro18: 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
4theas:
wayward.

Check out your spellings before insulting your teacher.
Thier vjay isn't as wide and loose as ur nose
sounding so pain, grin

Spelling checker, At least you understand the message pass accross. go and Rest.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by TinubuShet(m): 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
I concur, my baby mama is one of them , my biggest mistake in life

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by spencekat(m): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
WhereMyLoud:
Nursing oh... Accounting oh.. Zoologist oh... Tanker driver oh.. my guy girl wey loose dey loose.. leave nursing out of it
Exactly
Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by illicit(m): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
Doctors too

See, one day I dislocated a shoulder

I was in serious pain, I checked into a general hospital.

I was directed to consult a young doctor, I entered the office

There was a lady sitting on his desk, probably a doctor too or nurse I don't know
None of them was wearing uniform but from their discussion I knew they were colleagues

The guy told me to sit but for the next few minutes they kept on talking while I was wincing in pain

He kept telling her that he 'is' very hor...ny

I think they were about to do something about it before I arrived

I had to shout that I was in pain before he attended to me and the girl still waited

When he told me to remove my shirt, I told her to excuse me, she left grudgingly

When he finished examining my shoulder and called another doctor to go and reduce the dislocation...

As I was walking out of the door, I told him to knack that lady very well, he said what? I said it again and he started laughing and almost fell off his chair...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by spencekat(m): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2023
illicit:
Doctors too

See, one day I dislocated a shoulder

I was in serious pain, I checked into a general hospital.

I was directed to consult a young doctor, I entered the office

There was a lady sitting on his desk, probably a doctor too or nurse I don't know
None of them was wearing uniform but from their discussion I knew they were colleagues

The guy told me to sit but for the next few minutes they kept on talking while I was wincing in pain

He kept telling her that he 'is' very Hot

I think they were about to do something about it before I arrived

I had to shout that I was in pain before he attended to me and the girl still waited

When he told me to remove my shirt, I told her to excuse me, she left grudgingly

When he finished examining my shoulder and called another doctor to go and reduce the dislocation...

As I was walking out of the door, I told him to knack that lady very well, he said what? I said it again and he started laughing and almost fell off his chair...

Na normal parole among most nurses and doctors.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by abba190: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jeon:
Every girl sleeps with different men according to a Man's ideology. Be it student, or nursing or banker or not.
how many men did u sleep with?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by Jeon(f): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2023
abba190:
how many men did u sleep with?
one, which is ur dad.

25 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by LooneyLester: 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
Marry one nursing student, use am japa

Settle there and get a job there then dump that forking who're
Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by Ellupee75: 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
Johnycastro18:

Omo!!! Care to elaborate. Which state is her school, like region.?

I have one too, Nursing. With a loose kpe,kus.. The thing tire me.
Dey claim good girl, but to,to don scatter, how

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by Ellupee75: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Op,

In all you do, just avoid those nurses, be it nursing student or practicing nurse, they're just like the average Nigerian girl who's codedly into hookup and Runz

True. they use the decency of Nursing to cover up!!!
There was a thread of the promiscuity of Nurses/Nursing student I saw one time, I thought the op was just capping, thinking my own girl that's a nurse would be different, the day I entered na Well I meet. NO FRICTION or WALLS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2023
Dated one,babe was something else
Funny enough she was always claiming to be a good girl

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by austine4real(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
Chai Nigerian girls don suffer for una hands o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by WilsonBright935: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2023
There's this general ideology that boys who can't differentiate between wayward and way word chase Nursing students grin grin grin.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by tochez24(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2023
ezechi24:

You talking about nurses What about bankers?? Those bank marketing ladies omg🤦🏾‍♂️

When i worked with first bank, those ladies are practically using their bodies to meet targets given to them. It was like a competition in prostitution i tell you.... Some even bring their rich sugar daddies to the working premises to show off.

I can never MARRY a banker in this my life🥺

So my brother, leave profession.... A LovePeddler is a LovePeddler!!!!♂️

Go to clubs, you will see small small girls(16 to 20 years) looking for quick cash.... Are they nurses

We that are not yet married are in BIG trouble ⚡

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by ezechi24(m): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
tochez24:

You talking about nurses What about bankers?? Those bank marketing ladies omg🤦🏾‍♂️

When i worked with first bank, those ladies are practically using their bodies to meet targets given to them. It was like a competition in prostitution i tell you.... Some even bring their rich sugar daddies to the working premises to show off.

I can never MARRY a banker in this my life🥺

So my brother, leave profession.... A LovePeddler is a LovePeddler!!!!♂️

Go to clubs, you will small small girls(16 to 20 years) looking for quick cash.... Are they nurses

We that are not yet married are in BIG trouble ⚡

You are right bro...
Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by Benki003(m): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
Well I can attest to that, cause I have plenty as classmates and seniors, almost all my classmates are loose they just use the nursing profession as a camouflage 😁

Don't ask me how I know 😕 ,just know both male and female nurses are promiscuous

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by Obainoman6: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jeon:
one, which is ur dad.
Shukurah Muhammed is that why you raped your sister and mother confess now because I have your pictures and videos no hiding for you Efulefu!
Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jeon:

one, which is ur dad.

Upper cut. grin KNOCK OUT!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by Jeon(f): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Upper cut. grin

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by Vinnie2000(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2023
Well, is True that Most Nurses like PREEK Sha. cool smiley smiley

If you can't Fucck a woman like a BULLDOG, do NOT date/marry a Nurse. sad sad
Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by abba190: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jeon:

one, which is ur dad.
wow i swear im jealous
Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by abba190: 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Upper cut. grin KNOCK OUT!
grin grin grin i will be very happy if my father fvcked her
Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by Silentgroper(m): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
abba190:
grin grin grin i will be very happy if my father fvcked her
they though that weak jab was suppose to cause a hit ... grin grin grin

Bunch of dumbos
Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by Little21: 2:39am On Dec 31, 2023
Every girls student sleeps with men.
According to Nigerian men, she probably can't live well if she doesn't.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Guys With Pink Lips Make Girls Hornyy? / Send Me Your Bank Account Details @pabloomoescoba / Free Call Tricks, Free Data Ng, Free Airtime, Free Blogging Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.