Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage (4530 Views)

I’m Loosing My Dick Please Help / I’m Loosing My Erection Please Help! / Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by RickieNas(m): 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
[quote author=Kolasola post=108004261]its what I’m going through ... the problem is my mum owns the building ... I would have rented apartment which I suggested ... wife and mother advised not to ... to make the matter worse ... I just built a factory in same compound ... how do I leave such investment ... im just stuck [/quote with my little understanding, I feel you should manhandle your younger bro and tell him to vacate ur flat to flat/room in the house, and for ur wife wait till she deliver and see her brain reset
Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by Freelane33(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Vanessaaaaa and making out cool
MadamVanessa:
For your brother to always take side with your wife two things are involved.

1. Is either you're a terrible husband to your wife and a terrible brother to your so called brother.

2. Or when you're not around you wife and your brother make out together, they Bleep themselves to stupor, even when she's pregnant they can still be doing it.

Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by flokii: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
@OP Your brother and wife are fvcking.. it's evident from the way they gang up to fight you.

Just like some husbands sleep with their wife's younger sister is the same way some wives sleep with their husband's younger brother and the outcomes are usually similar.
Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by frozen70(f): 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kolasola:
I can’t find else where to turn to as I’m loosing my mind currently
I live in a flat apartment with my wife (conceived) and brother( younger) ... but of recent it’s been one fight or the other in my so called union .. the matter is always escalating due to my younger sibling (guy) interferences, I am quite busy and wife due to her condition has stopped working so she is always at home with my brother ( he’s yet to gain admission)
Guess this made me the stranger .. yesterday a misunderstanding broke out (between wife and I) and while trying to solve it ... the younger brother came in again and matter worse started cursing me with my wife support ... Now I am just confused as every one has been advising I let her deliver before I take any action ... can I even wait till then
Has anyone been in my issue and how is this best handled

How can you be a stranger in your house

How could you all your junior brother to be cursing you and your wife joined him

Are you that weak.

Send your brother home for the time being

As for your wife, put your eyes down to understand exactly what is wrong with her
Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 28, 2021
Kolasola:
Not wife’s younger brother ... he Is my younger brother
Your younger brother is insulting u Na wah. Which kind family u come from (No offence) I have some younger ones who are even more successful than myself but i still be king for their eyes and mind. Where did u loose ur honour? Has ur relationship with ur younger one always been like This? Maybe he has overstayed his welcome. Discharge that guy before story come dey go another angle as it seems himself and ur wife are ganging up against u for wtv reasons. Or is there something ur omitting here
Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by Ishilove: 1:41am On Nov 28, 2021
This story does not make sense.

*unfollows thread

1 Like

Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by RosyIsBlessed: 2:45am On Nov 28, 2021
Kolasola:
way back brother ... the frustration came due to the admission taking time ... I was so into it been successful then . But I took a u turn when at a time I was trying to advise him taking a certain course and reading up for the post utme ... he was trying to get into the school i finished from ... his statement was “don’t i think he has head to think of the right thing to do” ... since then I comot hands from any thing about him ... I never even asked him this year why he never took Jamb form, three year after

Get another house for you and your wife away from your extended family ASAP unless you want the marriage in ruins. For the factory, you can still be maintaining it and go back your house after close of the day.
Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by Ofadaman(m): 3:10am On Nov 28, 2021
Your brother dey knack your wife ,
Once your child is born go for DNA ASAP, also set trap for them, get a spare key, fake a travel then return one night to nab them, or just fix hidden cams.
Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by Oksman(m): 3:47am On Nov 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:
For your brother to always take side with your wife two things are involved.

1. Is either you're a terrible husband to your wife and a terrible brother to your so called brother.

2. Or when you're not around you wife and your brother make out together, they Bleep themselves to stupor, even when she's pregnant they can still be doing it.

You are not far from the truth.
Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:19am On Nov 28, 2021
What kind of mumu Men do we have these days, Or yall just open these threads for clout? undecided
Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:20am On Nov 28, 2021
Ishilove:
This story does not make sense.
*unfollows thread
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by silibaba: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kolasola:
Not wife’s younger brother ... he Is my younger brother
make sure you go for DNA test to confirm if you are responsible or your younger brother.

No go I dey ooo biko
Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by Mrsimini(m): 12:28am On Nov 30, 2021
This op is a SIMPle man.. Weak men all over nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Women Are The Most Beautiful To Love / Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ / I'm So Sorry Vaseline Crew... I Rep Team Black Girls Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.