Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,403 members, 7,836,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) (5013 Views)

This Is What Will Happen To All Simps / How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? / "I Must Die Ontop Big Yansh" - Nigerian Man Vows After Spotting A Curvy Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) by Nyascobar1414: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I don LOAD my KALA...
ABEG waiting I just NEED na d LOCATION to dat MUMU MANCHI HOUSE..
Make i go SETTLE SOMETHING 4 em HOUSE..
WTF MAN
Boogy boogy.. Blast em left leg with your old kala... WTF man

1 Like

Re: Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
Am really happy johndagr8 is toxic... Kudos...
As for the compassionate SIMPle man.. He really gon' die...
lol..am not toxic people don't like truth!!
Re: Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
emae009:
I shame for the so call Redpillers on this thread. this post obviously reinforces the believe that a lot of you are just online thugs forming redpill but in RL you can't even communicate with a lady.
that post was obviously a joke. There are so many of them on SM but see as una dey disguise on top joke. Taking it so serious...
Y'all will be alright las Las

lol..rest!!!
Re: Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) by Boomboost(m): 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
emae009:
I shame for the so call Redpillers on this thread. this post obviously reinforces the believe that a lot of you are just online thugs forming redpill but in RL you can't even communicate with a lady.
that post was obviously a joke. There are so many of them on SM but see as una dey disguise on top joke. Taking it so serious...

I don't claim Redpill but I know not to be a slave to pleasing women. In their case, they'll just conscientiously use you, laugh at you with their friends and block you when you have become tiring. Reason am, you be statistic to girl...just like other dudes whose existence was to make them happy.
Re: Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
STFU yo nigga.. All ladies are hoes.. Just that you've not tickle the hoeing part of 'em.
dey don't understand the drill
Re: Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
Boomboost:

I don't claim Redpill but I know not to be a slave to pleasing women. In their case, they'll just conscientiously use you, laugh at you with their friends and block you when you have become tiring. Reason am, you be statistic to girl...just like other dudes whose existence was to make them happy.

leave am
Re: Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
1. Sacrificial love does not exist. Both males and females love opportunistically. 2. Males and females are both hypergamous and promiscuous in nature. 3. No one ( man, woman, children) is loved unconditionally. You must provide something. 4. Men that think they love idealistically are simply ignorant. 5.Everyone is dispensible. 6. Men erroneously associate beauty with innocence.

1 Like

Re: Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
I have been a silent reader on this thread for years till I decided to share some knowledge. I have been called a troll, a woman and all sort of names. My conclusion is that men are simply not ready. We really do not know what we are up against. I wrote that men are hypergamous in nature and someone said it was a blunder. Men please prepare yourself for the future. Jeff Bezos wife, one of the wealthiest woman on earth is currently married to a school teacher, isnt that hypergamy? The Nigerian men that dumped their Nigerian girlfriends to marry foreigners for papers and better life opportunities, isn't that hypergamy? For the record a lot of these girls are top notch professionals not the obese women we see atimes. The house husbands in USA that take care of the home while their better qualified partners work and bring in the money. Isn't that hypergamy? This life is hard and short. Have knowledge and explore your opportunities when they present themselves.

1 Like

Re: Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) by Psalmspsalms: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
Op, Dont you think men that licks women's p***y are also SIMPS? Sure might be a victim of this one

1 Like

Re: Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Psalmspsalms:
Op, Dont you think men that licks women's p***y are also SIMPS? Sure might be a victim of this one

bro..as a MAN
I f*ck whores,I don't make love!!
Re: Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) by Fbisshit: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nonexisting:
These are men with dicks just like you and me. What can one do if not have pity on their fathers.
the last picture got me like wtf.. you're the real clown bro. how did you get that picture??
Re: Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
Boomboost:
If we could send Christopher Abah to hell without him physically dying...He nees proper and free brain resetting.

Being overly nice to women is a natural normality for some males and a deviation from that can be only through social experiments.

be straight!!
Re: Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) by Walkee: 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
That's obviously a joke

1 Like

Re: Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) by Walkee: 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
emae009:
lol I tire oo that's a joke naa

1 Like

Re: Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) by tafat: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Truly this type is simping deserve death grin
Re: Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
tafat:
Truly this type is simping deserve death grin

honestly
Re: Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Walkee:
That's obviously a joke
why should a guy even think of this?
Re: Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) by Walkee: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Johndagr8t:

why should a guy even think of this?
are you 17 or something? It's a joke
Re: Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) by emae009(m): 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
Boomboost:

baba just find what works for you.... this long story no be am at all.
Re: Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) by LINTUNE(m): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
grin..say na sex tool....lol, make una rest with una redpil abeg.
Re: Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 28, 2021
LINTUNE:
grin..say na sex tool....lol, make una rest with una redpil abeg.

mehn we don't force shit,we earn it!!

1 Like

Re: Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 28, 2021
emae009:

baba just find what works for you.... this long story no be am at all.
leave am!!
Re: Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) by tlmonex: 6:37am On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 28, 2021
tlmonex:
Buy for your mama instead.....OMUGO(FOOL)

louder gee!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 28, 2021
Everything about the simps is wrong, why not sit down,think and regain your faith bro!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Crush Seun Osewa Is Messing Up / Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! / We Can't Date But We Do Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.