Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,408 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

This Is What Will Happen To All Simps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Will Happen To All Simps (687 Views)

Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) / Don't Trust Nairaland Men, They Are All Simps! / How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Will Happen To All Simps by DONFRANSKID(m): 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: This Is What Will Happen To All Simps by Ammishaddai: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
This is a lesson no school on earth can teach grin

6 Likes

Re: This Is What Will Happen To All Simps by falcon01: 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Happen To All Simps by Davash222(m): 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
He registered his house and cars in the name of a kpekus... Na juju na.

The kpekus played him.

6 Likes

Re: This Is What Will Happen To All Simps by Vulcanheph(m): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
Someone should call all nairaland feminists to this thread....

They should see the reasons why Men have decided to become Redpillers and many have joined the MGTOW movement.

I just pity the man that allowed kpekus to do this to him.

Abeg TheGidRedpiller , what do you have to say about this.?

5 Likes

Re: This Is What Will Happen To All Simps by DONFRANSKID(m): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
Davash222:

The kpekus played him.
grin grin grin
He deserved it grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Happen To All Simps by siofra(f): 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Davash222:

The kpekus played him.

That is your future Davash222

This I have seen.
Re: This Is What Will Happen To All Simps by siofra(f): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Someone should call all nairaland feminists to this thread....

They should see the reasons why Men have decided to become Redpillers and many have joined the MGTOW movement.

I just pity the man that allowed kpekus to do this to him.

Abeg TheGidRedpiller , what do you have to say about this.?

What should feminists come and do?

Give him their kpekus?

Re: This Is What Will Happen To All Simps by DONFRANSKID(m): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This is a lesson no school on earth can teach grin
100% correct
Re: This Is What Will Happen To All Simps by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
The power of love kpekus grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Happen To All Simps by DONFRANSKID(m): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
siofra:

Give him their kpekus?
Point of correction smelly kpekus
Re: This Is What Will Happen To All Simps by dhameelare(m): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
Some men are the architect of their own misery

5 Likes

Re: This Is What Will Happen To All Simps by Vulcanheph(m): 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
siofra:

Give him their kpekus?
If you had any useful brain cells , you should have seen the part where I clearly said "they should come and see why men are becoming Redpillers..." .

I find it ironic that the only contribution you could bring in this thread involves "kpekus", which is a proof that it is the only thing you have to offer .....
I rest my case cool

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Happen To All Simps by CYBERGHOST009: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
dhameelare:
Some men are the architect of their own misery
Women are not powerful, it's just that some men are foolish and ignorant

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Housewife Gets Pregnant After Testing Her Fertility With Her Husband’s Son / Why Are Traditional Worshippers Regarded With Disdain? / What's The Best Gift To Give Your Girlfriend At Christmas Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.