Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Alpha Or Simp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alpha Or Simp (1186 Views)

Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here / Redpill Or Simp (pics) / Sympathy Or Simp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alpha Or Simp by RottenBanana: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
"I'm not a simp, I'm a fvcking alpha"
"They'll be claiming alpha online while they are simps in real life"

These kind of statements implies that the opposite of alpha is a simp and vice versa which is a big misconception as both terms are not on the same spectrum.

You can be an alpha and a simp at the same time. (eg. Will Smith)

An alpha is simply the leader, someone that has the greatest influence on a social set. If you have a number of followers that respects and obey you, that makes you an alpha.

In your home, if you are the one running the family, you are the alpha.
In your work place, if you are the one running the organization, you are the alpha.
In your friend circle, if you are the one calling the shots, you are the alpha.

A simp on the other hand is originally an English word synonymous with "Simpleton" which means a foolish person but widely used in the Red Pill community to describe an offender of the red pill rules.
He is the irrational male that pleases the female at the expense of his own gender or simply put, a man who puts the hoes before the bros.

A simp is a short sighted man who is only concerned about his immediate gratification and unable to see the big picture.
It is even worse when the simp is also an alpha. He will easily infect his followers with his simping.
If he is a lawmaker, he will promote white knight laws that "protects" the female gender at the expense of his own gender
If he is a music celebrity, he will release songs the worship jobless unproductive hoes and broke shame hardworking men that cannot worship these hoes with the little money they have.

Being an alpha is relative and there are many levels to it.
The opposite of an alpha will be a follower but you can be an alpha and also a follower in another social setting.
You can be the boss at your workplace but worship your wife at home or the pastor of your church.

Therefore, being an alpha itself is not what is important but the kind of alpha you are.
The real question you should be asking yourself is - Are you a simp?

4 Likes

Re: Alpha Or Simp by schoolboymatt(m): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
no! I am an Alpha!
Re: Alpha Or Simp by RottenBanana: 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
schoolboymatt:
no!
I am an Alpha!

"No! I'm red pilled" would have been more appropriate.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Or Simp by Wawelexy(m): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
ALPHA,
SIMP,
ALPHA simp,
SIMPLY alpha,
NON OF THE ABOVE

the koko be say, have a good heart

2 Likes

Re: Alpha Or Simp by RottenBanana: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
Wawelexy:
ALPHA,
SIMP,
ALPHA simp,
SIMPLY alpha,
NON OF THE ABOVE

the koko be say, have a good heart

Good heart will not protect you from being exploited.

2 Likes

Re: Alpha Or Simp by Wawelexy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
RottenBanana:

Good heart will not protect you from being exploited.

having good heart doesn't makes you a fool, you can always use your head

2 Likes

Re: Alpha Or Simp by RottenBanana: 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Wawelexy:

having good heart doesn't makes you a fool, you can always use your head

My point is - the head is more important than the heart if you don’t want to be exploited.

2 Likes

Re: Alpha Or Simp by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
RottenBanana:

My point is - the head is more important than the heart if you don’t want to be exploited.
The stupidity of Nairaland so-called redpillers is thinking women are the only ones out there who can manipulate and exploit them...

Your life doesn't start and end with romantic relationships... Women aren't the only ones you deal with...

If you're an alpha, be so in other areas of your life...

Don't be an unemployed loser claiming alpha on the internet... undecided
Re: Alpha Or Simp by Kriss216: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
RottenBanana:

A rotten head is not important than a delicate heart.
Re: Alpha Or Simp by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
RottenBanana:

Nahhhhhhh...
Neither is more important...
If the head is more... Youre heartless...
If the heart is more.... You're stupid...
There should be a balance between the head and the heart...
That balance is what makes you thoughtful...
Re: Alpha Or Simp by tosaino95(m): 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
Am a man on my own, i don't care if you're alpha or simp or even redpill my own problem is that don't come and form bad guy in my front that when i will show you what am made of.
Re: Alpha Or Simp by RottenBanana: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
The stupidity of Nairaland so-called redpillers is thinking women are the only ones out there who can manipulate and exploit them...

Your life doesn't start and end with romantic relationships... Women aren't the only ones you deal with...

If you're an alpha, be so in other areas of your life...

Don't be an unemployed loser claiming alpha on the internet... undecided

Truely, Red pill can be applied to other aspects of life but the original idea was inspired by the systematic oppression of men by the society when it comes to romantic relationships”. So it makes sense that the theme often leans towards romance.
Re: Alpha Or Simp by RottenBanana: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kriss216:

A rotten head is not important than a delicate heart.

In this context, the heart symbolizes empathy while the head symbolizes wisdom.

Empathy is good for other people while wisdom is good for yourself.

Still confused which is more important?
Re: Alpha Or Simp by RottenBanana: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
Favfables1:

Nahhhhhhh...
Neither is more important...
If the head is more... Youre heartless...
If the heart is more.... You're stupid...
There should be a balance between the head and the heart...
That balance is what makes you thoughtful...

It is better to be heartless than to be stupid.
Re: Alpha Or Simp by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
RottenBanana:

Truely, Red pill can be applied to other aspects of life but the original idea was inspired by the systematic oppression of men by the society when it comes to romantic relationships”. So it makes sense that the theme often leans towards romance.
By men from first world countries...

But here are Nigerian men who can't even afford decent meals...

They call themselves alphas for having enough common sense not to give their girlfriends money for transport fare...cause that's the most they can do...

If any of these men had functioning brains, they wouldn't be so obsessed with following a rule book made for men living better lives they can't ever hope to live...

The red pill should be applied to aspects of your life that needs it the most... undecided

Nairaland men have proven themselves to be sheep...

Men from the poorest country singing red pill is comic relief...

I wonder what those white men think of you... Primitive Africans trying to seem as cool as them... grin

But keep on wallowing in poverty... [right][/right]
Re: Alpha Or Simp by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
RottenBanana:

It is better to be heartless than to be stupid.

Maybe....
Buh it's so much better to be thoughtful to be heartless undecided...

Buh to each his own Sha ..
Re: Alpha Or Simp by RottenBanana: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
By men from first world countries...

But here are Nigerian men who can't even afford decent meals...

They call themselves alphas for having enough common sense not to give their girlfriends money for transport fare...cause that's the most they can do...

If any of these men had functioning brains, they wouldn't be so obsessed with following a rule book made for men living better lives they can't ever hope to live...

The red pill should be applied to aspects of your life that needs it the most... undecided

Nairaland men have proven themselves to be sheep...

Men from the poorest country singing red pill is comic relief...

I wonder what those white men think of you... Primitive Africans trying to seem as cool as them... grin

But keep on wallowing in poverty... [right][/right]

Do you really care about these men you’re complaining about?
Why are you bothered?

1 Like

Re: Alpha Or Simp by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
RottenBanana:

Do you really care about these men you’re complaining about?
Why are you bothered?
Not a bit...

These idiots... You would think that after the preach the red pill here... They would go to the politics section to contribute meaningfully since the government is the true source of their problems...

But they go there to be tribalistic dimwits... commenting for likes...

Nigerian men are beyond help...

But it's alright to fancy yourselves alphas... Who said we can't dream big?
Re: Alpha Or Simp by RottenBanana: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
Not a bit...

These idiots... You would think that after the preach the red pill here... They would go to the politics section to contribute meaningfully since the government is the true source of their problems...

But they go there to be tribalistic dimwits... commenting for likes...

Nigerian men are beyond help...

But it's alright to fancy yourselves alphas... Who said we can't dream big?

Maybe they don’t like politics.
Besides, I don’t see you contributing anything meaningful to the politics section either. Does that make you an idiot?

Anybody can be tribalistic. There is no proven link between tribalism and Red Pill.

You still didn’t say why you’re bothered.
How does the Red Pill affect you?

2 Likes

Re: Alpha Or Simp by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
RottenBanana:

Maybe they don’t like politics.
Besides, I don’t see you contributing anything meaningful to the politics section either. Does that make you an idiot?

Anybody can be tribalistic. There is no proven link between tribalism and Red Pill.

You still didn’t say why you’re bothered.
How does the Red Pill affect you?
I don't contribute in the politics section but I'm not here following a movement that doesn't better my life... And I on red pill threads 24/7?

When men from the poorest, most corrupt, third most insecure country...'don't like politics'... there's something really really wrong... Especially when they call themselves alphas... smiley

Like I said, nothing wrong with the red pill ish... But there's a lot of misplaced priorities...

I said... These so-called alphas are tribalistic there meaning they are immature... With nothing worth impacting...
Re: Alpha Or Simp by czarr(m): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
I don't contribute in the politics section but I'm not here following a movement that doesn't better my life... And I on red pill threads 24/7?

When men from the poorest, most corrupt, third most insecure country...'don't like politics'... there's something really really wrong... Especially when they call themselves alphas... smiley

Like I said, nothing wrong with the red pill ish... But there's a lot of misplaced priorities...

I said... These so-called alphas are tribalistic there meaning they are immature... With nothing worth impacting...
you seem bitter, drink water you'd be fine...Nigerian men done do this one something, what about that your oyibo boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Or Simp by RottenBanana: 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:

Good that you admit there is nothing wrong with Red Pill but I don’t see a misplaced priority either because there are definitely way more political topics on this forum than the red pill topics and not discussing red pill will not change anything in politics.

If you’re advocating for more political discussions, I’ll suggest you lead by example.
Re: Alpha Or Simp by odinson1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:

These hoes just keep on creating accounts everyday

If you don't know what else to Vent on about,you can kindly leave the romance section

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Highest Amount A Girl That Loves You Ever Given You?? / Top 5 Teams That Played Full Season Unbeaten / Can Two Sperm Of 11-12 Day's Difference From Two Different Guy's Father A Child,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.